Who is the strongest fighter in the universe? Come debate here.

Strongest fighter ever.

• Goku.

Votes: 7 16.7%
  • Vegeta.

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Inuyuasha.

Votes: 3 7.1%
  • Sonic.

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Mario.

Votes: 5 11.9%
  • Link.

• Naruto.

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Captain Falcon.

• Gohan.

Votes: 3 7.1%
  • Knuckles.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
In terms of strength without powers, no one beats Ulquiorra Schiffer. He can cause explosions by merely swinging his leg. And he's barely unaffected by Vizard Ichigo's Getsuga Tenshou merely by holding out his hands. Without using any powers at all.

I think he means super strength abilities too now. Like a man with boxing gloves versus a man with spike boxing gloves. Nothing else. I went on youtube, the guy you were talking about killed the big sworded guy.

They might be stronger but if they had the same abillities in real life then knuckles would get crushed by buildings thrown by Goku and those other guys but they will either bleed to death by Knuckles's claws or they would die of constant stabbing. So really it comes down to who can strike first.

If they could throw buildings they would definitely survive a slight piercing. Zoro survived having a pair of buzz saws drilled into his abdomen. He's also been stabbed a few times, once in the heart, and continued standing. Do you know how long it takes to die from blood loss?

I just watched Dragon Ball, to catch up on all those missed episodes. Goku was a kid. Extremly weak compared to now, and he survived getting hit on the head with an ax. The ax broke after it hit him. Now an ax obviously won't hurt him. Click on the bottom link for SS 5 Gogeta and the top for the final battle.

If Inuyasha gets hurt badly(like getting stab) he heals the same day it happened and still fights!

But remember those are just cartoons. In Sonic Knuckles survives constant life threatining beatings every day. But in real life someone who gets stabbed can't heal in the same day and there is no way in real life that someone can survive an axe in the head.

Well duh, we all know these characters are fake. The closest to being real is Rocky Balboa. (Rocky Training theme plays.) Getting stronger!! Come on Rocko you can do it. Come on, come on, lets hit em, hit em! ROCKY BALBOA!!

Actually.. there are guys who can...
-strike four times faster than a snake
-react to stimuli in .18 seconds (see it and punch it)
-shatter 15 concrete slabs with elbows, forehead and fists
-deliver force comparable to a 35 mile/hour car

THe point of this thread is to look into fiction for the strongest. If you refuse to see their abilities in thier level then you're just looking at guys with spikes on their fists. That's not power. THat's essentially weaponry.

If it's non DBZ characters than knuckles is defiantly the strongest in just brute power but with powers I'd say sonic is the strongest.

I like Knuckles, but I'm not sure if he would win against Inuyuasha without using the emeralds. Knuckles has fireballs in Sonic Heroes. He was my fav their too. Him, and Espio, for the invisbility. Knuckles for the Fireballs. They took out his gliding, which made me dislike him a whole lot more. Triangle Dive is so slow.

I don't know who Inuyuasha is but I don't think he can beat Sonic. I do know that almost nothing can beat shadow espesally when he's super shadow not even Goku.

Of course Goku can beat Super Shadow. If Shadow gets hurt by a dinosaur while in super form then he's not invincible. Goku killed dinosaurs when he was weak. At super Sayian 1 he can blow up the planet with the Kamehameha wave. At Super Sayian 4 he can blow up the universe with a kamehameha wave. It'll take long to charge up but he can do it. Goku is faster then light, stronger then anything or anyone, and can fly, teleport, shoot beams. He can destroy mountains by throwing a punch that doesn't connect. The sheer force sends out force waves and collides with and destroys the mountain. By powering up and transforming into Super Sayian 3 the ocean had waves that were bigger then tsunamis, the city was shaking, things were falling. At SS 3 his power level was felt at the Supreme Kai's planet. Watch the bottom link for SS 5 Gogeta, which is the fusion of SS 4 Goku and SS 4 Vegeta. The top is for the final battle.

If your talking about the dinosaur in Sonic adventure 2 battle then that's just to make the game more complicated besides aren't you familliar with the terms The ultimate life form. If he uses all 7 chaos emeralds to make chaos control then he will pretty much kill Goku instantly.

LordZapdos said:
If your talking about the dinosaur in Sonic adventure 2 battle then that's just to make the game more complicated besides aren't you familliar with the terms The ultimate life form. If he uses all 7 chaos emeralds to make chaos control then he will pretty much kill Goku instantly.

Your right but Turbo(my fan charater) is the real ultimate life form he would beast on Goku in a second!

Turbo is a crude humored Sonic clone. He's not even strong. You only point out his speed and Goku's still faster. Plus Goku can teleport. Maybe they did do that to make it more challenging but he died from that meteor thing. I forgot what it was called. Death Egg? I think it was the space colony ark. Which death isn't part of invincibility. Plus even if its more challenging, one hit in Sonic Heroes takes rings away. Goku can punch so fast he'll lose his rings before he even moves. Goku wouldn't die from that. Chaos control slows time down. Thats it. It's of limited use because once Shadow runs out of rings its over. Goku can't get hurt from any of that at. At least at super sayian 2 he can't. Maybe at Super Sayian 1 or normal form. He can transform in a split second. Did you see that blast SS 5 Gogeta pushed away so easily? Did you see the Universal Spirit Bomb? Their huge. SS 5 Gogeta won't die from anything. Goku wouldn't lose to a robot. He can blow up a planet at Super Sayian 1. You've obviously didn't watch DBZ or my links below. Goku is born from a race called Sayians from the planet Vegeta. Vegeta is his ally he covinced to be good. Vegeta is the prince of all Sayians. If they fuse they become Gogeta. Just watch the links in my signiture and marvel at their power. Turbos a hedgehog. He's not even that strong. Give him an ability that seperates him from Sonic at least. He's just an improvement of Sonic and only in speed. Give him like an attack. I've seen stronger fan characters. The only character thats capable of producing damage to Goku is Vegeta. Omega Shennron and some DBGT enemies too, but they died. Goku killed them. Turbo would lose to Piccolo. Maybe if Turbo got the Super Emeralds. Legendary pokemon can only be killed by legendary things or Gods. Gods can only be killed by legendary things or other gods. Legendary pokemon are considered gods. Like Groudon=god of fire. Goku is the legendary Super Sayian. He can kill both no sweat.

If Shadow's the ultimate life form, then how come he was based off of Sonic, and loses to Sonic?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back