Who is the strongest fighter in the universe? Come debate here.

Strongest fighter ever.

• Goku.

Votes: 7 16.7%
  • Vegeta.

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Inuyuasha.

Votes: 3 7.1%
  • Sonic.

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Mario.

Votes: 5 11.9%
  • Link.

• Naruto.

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Captain Falcon.

• Gohan.

Votes: 3 7.1%
  • Knuckles.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It would take some time to build up that fire ball so Shadow would have enough time to dodge it and then when the fire ball goes out Shadow will strike again to kill Link.

Link has fire resistant clothes. The red one`s. Plus with the magic armor in twighlight/windwaker, Link won't get hurt. You guys act like one hit will kill him. He has 20 hearts, Megaman dies in like 3 hits, Shadow has a small hp bar. Link has the advantage. If Shadow's circling Link, he`ll use the fully charged up spin attack. Link will make Shadow slip on the floor by playing the song of storms, this makes it rain. When Shadow slips, Link will fire a light arrow at Shadow. The light arrows are his strongest weapon. Megaman will probly rust. If Magaman shoots link, then Link will use the Mirror Shield, Shield Attack, or Naru's Love to send it back to him. Remember, Naru's Love last for about a minute and a half. While he's setting it up he can't get hurt, and he can set it up again, right after its gone. With Naru's Love, which reflects projectiles, and reduces damage from physical attacks by half, Magaman can't attack at all because he can only shoot. After Link recived a blessing from the last Great Fairy in OOT, he was resistant against attacks, making them half as affective. With this and Naru's love, attacks become one fourth as affective. Which is half of half. In Brawl, when Zelda or Shiek use the light arrows, it KO`s them instantly. If he drinks Cheatue Romani, (spelling errors possible there.) he gets unlimited magic energy. If he puts on the Fierce Deity's Mask, he`ll shoot fast traveling beams that attack in flurry's. One beam is about as strong as a light arrow. Making the Fierce Deity's mask hold up to its reputation. After Shadow or Megaman are severly injured, Link will play the Song Of Healing. This will turn them into a mask and when he puts them on, he gets all their powers.

Havnig your power stolen just means that you would know how to beat yourself.

After reading the article about him, it's about enemies he's defeated. Not ones he's fighting. Sure, once he's beaten someone his power will accelerate in a y=x^2 pattern, but he has to beat them first. Same deal with Kirby.

Links fire prove clothes will not protact him from megaman's fire since booburn said magaman will aim for his face and those heart things are in video games only. In the shows it doesn't say Shadow is almost dead. How can Shadow slip on grass or cement without Link slipping to. If megaman rusts then Link will get hyprothermia since he is mostly human. Shadow can't die of one or two light arrows or Link would die of one or two ball attacks. Plus Shadow is the ultimate life form.

Lieutenant Houndoom said:
Havnig your power stolen just means that you would know how to beat yourself.

After reading the article about him, it's about enemies he's defeated. Not ones he's fighting. Sure, once he's beaten someone his power will accelerate in a y=x^2 pattern, but he has to beat them first. Same deal with Kirby.

no he doesn't I have played over 25 different megaman game in the past and fully beaten all of them. I have also seen the megaman anime. And own merchindice. I think I know what Im talking about. And feirce diety you act like 1 hit will kill megaman. IT WON'T. He has 20 beads of health, can also get life ups and energy tanks.

Link would lose in a sword fight to Ichigo Kurosaki from Bleach. He'd just Shunpo right up to him and stab him through the chest.

I can't understand most the things LordZapdos said. Like I said. With Naru's Love, all projectiles will be sent back to the user. All Megaman does is fire projectiles. Link has been hit by much more then boulders. I did not say Megaman would die in 1 hit. If Sonic and every other character in brawl get KO'd by 1 light arrow then so will Shadow. According to you, Shadow and Sonic are equal. Since one light arrow ko's Sonic, then Shadow will get knocked out too. Since the Fierce Deity's mask shoots beams that are equvilent to the light arrows in power, but shoot much more rapidly, then Shadow will not stand a chance. Pay attention Booburn, with Naru's Love on, all projectiles are reflected. All of Megamans attacks are projectiles. And no, Inuyuasha is no where near as powerful as Goku. Inuyuasha cannot destroy planets can he? Most DBZ enemies can destroy planets with one blast. The earth has been destroyed before. Goku beat the enemy, gathered the Nemekian Dragon Balls, and wished the Earth back. Hypothermea? Link`s been sent adrift in the sea for about 12 hours and has been fine in Windwaker. If Link hits the ground with the skull hammer, the vibrations will stun his enemies, giving him about 3 seconds to strike. I was sarcastic about the rusting thing. Projectiles include beams, flamethrowers, lighting, beams, and more. Physical attacks will do 1/4 the normal damage after the great fairy's blessing and Naru's Love. I'm pretty sure the guys in Death Note could beat Link. Not postitive though. But nobody here is anywhere close to Goku's strength except Vegeta. If your in doubt, then watch the links in my signiture. Top is The Final Battle ends. The top is also the continuation of the battle in the second link. The second is The Final Battle but in SS 5. This is what happened before the top link. The bottom shows their strength and speed when they are NOT in their prime. The very bottom is when they are not as strong as their higher forms. In thw bottom you will see Super Sayian forms 1, 2, and 3.

So what if they can destroy planets? It still wouldn't be enough to kill Ryuk. The only Shinigami can die is if they use the Death Note to protect people they love. They aren't affected by anything else. Even by universe blowing up attacks. Even if Goku were to take the Death Note, he couldn't kill Ryuk. Plus, I think Ryuk has another Death Note.

Megaman doesn't only have projectile. He also has a flame sword that he got in megaman 8, and a proto sheild that he got from protoman in megaman 7. If link used the light arrow he would just use shadow wave to send it back at him.

Goku would take both. Or have Shenron destroy the Death Note. Shenron grants wishes. Bye-bye Death Note. Or give both/all Death Notes to Goku. Goku can also wish for Ryuk to have vunerability. Thus creating a weak point. Or Goku can trap Ryuk in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber which has no exit. The only way is if you raise your power level into the hundreds of trillions. Even without Super Sayian 1, Goku's power level was already beyond one million. They have a whole episode called, "Power Level One Million?" It would take the strength of Super Buu, or a Super Sayian 3 to open a rift. Plus if Megaman reflected it, it would be reflected back because of Naru's Love or the Mirror Shield.

How long does it take for Goku to gather the Dragonballs and wish for something?

How long does it take for Goku to trap someone in Hyperbolic Time Chamber?

If the answer is 'more than 2 seconds' Goku's dead. The effects of the Death Note cannot be reversed no matter what once the name is written.

Goku will prevent him from writing his name down by grabbing him, ripping his arms off, it may not kill him, but can he write with his mouth? He can use the instant transmission in one tenth of a second. Or he`ll take the Death Note by force. If the note/book rips, then no problem. Goku can use the Death Note too.

What about white out? (Sarcasm.)

Even if Goku dies. He`ll be in the after life with his body. They can allow him to leave. The Death Note can`t kill him if he`s already dead. Yes, Goku is one of the few souls if not the only who gets to keep his body in the after life.

Shinigami are like ghosts. They can have solid stuff just pass through them. I know this because in an episode Ryuk was once shot at 6 stimes with a gun and all the bullets just passed through his body.

Read the edit above. Technically, he`ll be dead but still be able to do everything he`s done before. After that he`ll go back to the after life and wait for his friends to gather the Dragon Balls. They can wish for the affects of the Death Note to decease and wish Goku back to life. With the Dragon Radar that Bulma made and the speed Vegeta travels, they can get the Dragon Balls in a few seconds. It`ll be like he never died. Goku can use the Death Note on Ryuk while he is dead. Their is no After Life for the Shinigami`s is their? They only let Goku go back down to Earth. Not even Vegeta can do that, unless they wish him back to life.

If I recall correctly, Goku can't can't leave the afterlife until someone wishes him back alive with the dragonballs. Then Ryuk could just kill him again.

Ryuk can`t kill Goku with the Death Note while he`s already dead. King Yema (spelling) and Baba let Goku go back down to Earth. Ryuk`s not strong enough to kill Goku without the Death Note, which will not work on a dead person. This leaves Goku the opprotunity to kill Ryuk with his own weapon.

Well, then, Goku (still dead) would wish for Ryuk to be vunerable. Then kill him, use the second wish to bring himself back to life, and do whatever with the third one. Or just let Shenron go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back