Who is the strongest fighter in the universe? Come debate here.

Strongest fighter ever.

• Goku.

Votes: 7 16.7%
  • Vegeta.

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Inuyuasha.

Votes: 3 7.1%
  • Sonic.

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Mario.

Votes: 5 11.9%
  • Link.

• Naruto.

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Captain Falcon.

• Gohan.

Votes: 3 7.1%
  • Knuckles.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Or Ryuk could just write for Goku to want to commit suicide and wish for Goku to be alive again, and then Goku would kill himself.

Thats where Vegeta steps in. Final Flash! The Final Flash travels too fast for him to avoid. Or, Goku would use the instant transmission to attack before Ryuk writes it down.

So wait, the characters can call for allies? Then Ryuk would just get Shidoh or any other Shinigami to write the names in their Death Notes.

Falcon punch!!

Well if Goku's dead he`ll wish for the Death Notes to be gone or hidden in the Hyperbolic Time Chambers dimension. This will prevent Vegeta's death. Then he`ll wish for them to have vunerability, then he`ll kill them, and wish for himself back to life. Then Shenron says that was your last wish and the Dragon Balls fly away.

I'm sure in the thirty seconds or so it would take for Goku and co. to gather the Dragonballs, Ryuk would've already written his name and suicide as cause of death. It would make Goku wish he was alive, and then he would kill himself.

Vegeta has over come mind control at SS 2. Goku can surely do the same. Even if he couldn`t the Death note can`t affect a dead person because he`s spirtually there not physically. That's one of the reasons Bobidy (spelling) couldn't control Goku. If he's dead then he cannot be possesed or controlled. Goku could collect the Dragon Balls in about seven seconds by teleporting. With co. about three.

Effects of the Death Note are diffrent from mind control. If your being controlled someone is telling you what to do and think, but the effects of Death Notes cause you yourself to think them. Like I said before, once the name is written, the death cannot be stopped.

What do the Shinigamis die from? One died from being sent crashing through a wall and being stabbed. Goku could blind them by using Solar Flare. This will give Vegeta and co. time to have their wishes granted. If they leave then Tien will follow them and use Solar Flare. They can't see the Death Notes if their blinded, and if they cannot find them, Goku will use Kaioken to rush towards them and steal them. I made an error that I fixed. It`s spelled Kaioken not Kayokayken or Kaiokayken. He could also use the Afterimage Tecnique to divide into five and steal the books five times as fast. He, Vegeta and Tien could also do this to find the Dragon Balls faster.

Fierce Deity said:
What do the Shinigamis die from? One died from being sent crashing through a wall and being stabbed.

...When did that happen? Shinigami die from protecting people they love using the Death Note. Afterwards they turn to sand.

Some guy with a huge sword, died from that guy you said could cause explosions by swinging his legs. He fired a big blast, the guy you were talking about took the blast, then eventually he stabbed the guy with the big sword using his knife. The guy you were talking about won. Don`t get confused thinking I said the Guy with the big sword stabbed the other guy. I had to double check my post, because it sounded confusing.

lolololololololololololololololololololz. I might've guessed as much.

That's a Shinigami from Bleach. Shinigami from Death Note are entirely diffrent people.

And that wasn't a knife, it was his hand.

Shinigami means "Death God" in Japanese. It's the equivalent of a Grim Reaper in Japan. Two diffrent shows about Grim Reapers doesn't seem that unusual to me.

Ok. I looked it up. Two different shows about grim reapers doesn't seem wierd to me either. Why do you ask?

We already proved Inuyuasha`s not the strongest here. Can he do any of those things in the links of my signiture? You even watched DBZ. You know he can`t beat Goku for a fact. Link can beat him with all the strategies I've posted. Twenty hearts, Great Fairy blessing reduces damage by half, Naru's Love reflects projectiles and reduces damage by half. After this he'll shoot ice arrows at Inuyuasha, and blast him to pieces with a bomb, bombchu, or crush him into many pieces with, the Megaton Hammer, Skull Hammer, or the Ball and Chain.

Oh, yeah. THis is about the strongest fighter, it's actually different to who can beat someone in a fight. The Death Note is essentially a form of assassination, it's not a combat style, so he doens't count in this position.

Yes, he has to capabilities to beat anyone in this universe.

Also, just to let you know, essentially all authors in the Manga world have admitted that Goku is the strongest.

I expect that Link is like a wall- Inpenetratable defense, but his attack is likely not able to scratch most fighters. In this form, he is difficult to beat; but he is not able to beat that many.

I looked on wikipedia, it says the death note can only be used on humans. If you`ve noticed Goku is a Sayian not a Human. Vegeta is also pure Sayian. In fact he is the prince of all Sayians. Gohan is half Sayian and Human.
Vegeta is Royal. Wkipedia specifically states that "When Light finds the book, it has instructions on it saying, if you write down a humans name, they will be killed. Light thinks its a prank and writes down two criminals names, and after they die he is forced to believe it."
So all things not human are imune to it.
ITS MY LIFE AND ITS NOW OR NEVER!! I aint gonna live FOREVER!! I just wanna live while I`m alive. ITS... MY... LIFE!! My heart is like an open highway. Like Frankie said I DID THINGS MY WAY!! I just wanna live while I`m alive.... ITS MY LIFE!!

That song is so hard.

Lieutenant Houndoom said:
I expect that Link is like a wall- Inpenetratable defense, but his attack is likely not able to scratch most fighters. In this form, he is difficult to beat; but he is not able to beat that many.

I agree with that. Goku is the most powerful character but other then that it really comes down to the cartoon/video game like Link is the most powerful character in Legend of Zelda and Shadow is the most powerful character in Sonic but if those two met they it would be an endless battle since none of them have even came close to dieing.

WHATS THIS!? I check for about two hours and thiers no posts. I thought everybody went to sleep. So I left for an hour and fifteen minutes and bam I get posts. Oh, yeah Goku died many times. Goku`s in video games too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back