Who is the strongest fighter in the universe? Come debate here.

Strongest fighter ever.

• Goku.

Votes: 7 16.7%
  • Vegeta.

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Inuyuasha.

Votes: 3 7.1%
  • Sonic.

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Mario.

Votes: 5 11.9%
  • Link.

• Naruto.

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Captain Falcon.

• Gohan.

Votes: 3 7.1%
  • Knuckles.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
SamusMegaman.jpg

strongest fighters in the universe, final.

What are you talking about? Samus in her own game could beat everybody EXCEPT the DBZ characters.
Your crazy. You keep changing your mind. Megaman`s not that strong. LUCAS could beat him and Ness. Well with the posted strategies against Link, then its a probably. But Link has the Mirror Shield. If he drinks Cheatue Romani milk he has unlimited magic untill you go back in time. Goku moves too fast for Samus to hit. Goku can beat Phazon Meta Ridley with one punch. He`ll charge up the Kamehameha wave and then right before firing it, he`ll use the instant transmission technique to appear in front of her. Then he`ll fire it. He did this to cell. Goku won`t even need to turn into a Super Sayian to deal with these two. Megaman couldn`t even hold the Spirit Bomb. It can`t be deflected because as soon as it hits something, that object begins to disintegrate completely unless you are strong enough to push it back.

It would keep getting reflected then. Link would run up and attack Inuyuasha while hes using the Backlash Wave. If Inuyuasha does not use it he`ll get hit by the Windscar, if he uses it, it`ll leave himself open for a piercing blow to the chest or head. Bunny hood=increased speed.

With that explosion, yeah.

Instead of me battling people, I want to see someone else do it. Besides, I`m not in the mood to argue right now. Ok, somebody pick a character and have somebody else challenge them. And then discuss how your character would beat your opponents character. Back up your reasons thoroughly. And provide a possible strategy. I`m going to watch and see what happens. If the other person is in doubt that what you say is true, then put a link or back up your statement with facts. No personal insults like, yo-mama is stupid or, when I see you I`m going to.... Yeah, I don`t expect to see that, but if I do, I will report you.

No, neither of them would get their heads cut off, they are much more likely to parry each other's attack >.>

Turbo, Zapdos, please refrain from thinking that they are going to stand still for your characters to attack >.>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back