Who is the strongest fighter in the universe? Come debate here.

Strongest fighter ever.

• Goku.

Votes: 7 16.7%
  • Vegeta.

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Inuyuasha.

Votes: 3 7.1%
  • Sonic.

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Mario.

Votes: 5 11.9%
  • Link.

• Naruto.

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Captain Falcon.

• Gohan.

Votes: 3 7.1%
  • Knuckles.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whne you're in your own game, you obviously can't match up to someone designed to thrive in the environment. That's like claiming that.. some sun-based creature can beat anyone because everyone else would be incinerated and dragged to the floor from gravity. We have to assume it's in an neutral environment.

At super Sayian one Vegeta clearly stated that he was training in the gravity chamber 450 times Earths normal gravity and said he didn`t break a sweat. At Super Sayian 4 he can live on the sun. He would have to eat the inhabitants there of course.

Does it matter if he can slide kick or not? In Dragon Ball, before he became Bruce Almighty he was able to jump about 200 feet. He even took down an airplane.
Can Megaman fly? Can he teleport? Can he fly faster then the speed of light? (SS 4) Can he destroy planets without draining even 1% of energy?
Kid Buu wasn`t even losing energy when he went destroying multiple planets. He kept flying in space destroying planets as he flew by.

If he had to live in water, he would obviously leave the planet. Considering most characters here can`t fly. They would drown, he would fly back to Earth. Or just destroy the planet while he`s there. Vegeta doesn`t care what he destroys. Except for Earth.

Oh, what are the odds? I just saw Fantastic Four part 2 in school today.

If it takes those abilities to beat him, then Galactus can`t stand up to Goku at all. Banjo and Kazooie would beat him. Golden Feathers, invincibility and cheat codes. Invincibility. Ok yeah B and K would lose I guess. But they are still cool.

Does Galactus count as a fighter though? He doesn't really fight, he just eats them and stuff. But yet again, that would be like saying mario doesn't count because he just jumps on their heads.

I'd say Dry Bones from Mario, as it doesn't actually die :p

Nah. In Super Mario RPG it dies from water, fire, and electric. I think snow too. And in Paper Mario it dies from fire and explosions. And in the Super Mario world the cape spin.

Sorry to break it to you, but Knuckles could just walk through all those guys on the poll. At least when he absorbs the Master Emerald and becomes Chaos Knuckles.

Seriouisly...

What exactly are his capabilities in Chaos form? Not to mention that he has to survive long enough not to get hit by the endless onslaught most people in the poll can create.

Chaos Knuckles is incredibly powerful, and possesses various types of Chaos powers. These include Chaos Blasts, teleportation, time and space traveling, healing ability, mind control, and reality manipulation. According to Wikipedia he lasts indefinitely in this form.Here is what he looks like in his Chaos form.(Nice green camo if you ask me)

Mario:
If he is going to loose he can jump away :p

Link:
He has many Items ti KO everyone ^^

No. Vegeta will blow up the planet. He can do this at Super Sayian 1. If you want to see the brutality Goku, Vegeta, Gohan, and Piccolo go through then click on the very top link in my signiture. They go through so much. Goku can fly faster then the speed of light at Super Sayian 4. Same with Vegeta. It`ll take some time to charge the energy but they can blow up the universe at Super Sayian 4. The link on the very top only shows Super Sayian 1, 2, and 3. If Goku and Vegeta fuse they become Super Sayian 4 Gogeta an indestructible force by far. Nothing was able to hurt them. Even the strongest enemy in DBGT. I`ll put more links. Ok here are all the links with DBZ and DBGT excluding the Kirby one.

If you still want to challenge Goku or Vegeta your going to have to back up your reasons even farther. Unless they can push a condensed negative karma ball and turn it into positive energy without dying then come challenge the Sayians. Condense means to group together. The negative karma ball did not get weaker, it got stronger.

I will not be availible today. Oh and I agree. Knuckles should have been in Brawl. Hes may favorite Sonic character.

I'm quite certain Goku wouldn't blow up the planet, because if he did than he'd have to use the dragonballs to wish the planet fixed, and due to excessive use of them in the past it would result in Super Xin Xang Long appearing, which would be bad.

Yep. But did you see how easy it was for Gogeta to fight him?
This time he would be serious. He was just tempting Omega Shenron to use his negative karma ball so he could turn it into positive energy. Nemekians are pretty much always good. So he would kill him right away. He wouldn`t have to blow up the planet. Mario, Kirby, and even Link can`t stand up to him. Even if two of them fused and Kirby transformed into the fused Link and Mario.

Fierce Deity said:
Unless they can push a condensed negative karma ball and turn it into positive energy without dying then come challenge the Sayians. Condense means to group together. The negative karma ball did not get weaker, it got stronger.

Inuyasha would use the backlash wave to push it back. He can deflect anything with his backlash wave!

Sailor Moon can`t even defeat Naruto. Don`t put Goku in a fight he won`t enjoy. Sayians enjoy good fights. Not weak fragile flowers. She would probably give Naruto a decent injury. But I`m sure even Naruto would beat her in half a minute.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back