Who is the strongest fighter in the universe? Come debate here.

Strongest fighter ever.

• Goku.

Votes: 7 16.7%
  • Vegeta.

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Inuyuasha.

Votes: 3 7.1%
  • Sonic.

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Mario.

Votes: 5 11.9%
  • Link.

• Naruto.

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Captain Falcon.

• Gohan.

Votes: 3 7.1%
  • Knuckles.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Geez, does anyone ever back up their stories?

I looked her up; her abilities tend to be focused in counteracting the people who she usually fights against. This means that it's less effective against people that it isn't designed against. Not to mention that it's generally a healing based style. No superhuman abilities from such as speed or strength. Can't say she can do much.

Your turn.

Well if you think about it all of Sailor Moons attacks are one hit kills so yea she's pretty deadly!

Hes way too fast. Plus he can teleport or just move in a similar way to avoid it. You know, when you see the characters disappear out of your sight. Plus he can use the After Image Tecnique to move so fast that it shows an after image. Just think of Double Team except your still able to do moves and all that. He could also use multiform to divide into five. This dives his power into five but if you kill one you haven`t won. She can`t possibly hit all five without taking a hit. One hits enough to kill her. Or he`ll fly out of her range and shoot multiple Ki Blasts at her. He can also shoot a weak Kamehameha Wave and guide it to her telikenetically.

As for Vegeta. He can do the same thing except the instant transmission. But he can still do the sudden movement thing that makes it look like he teleported. Its really just high speed. He can fly out of her range and use Final Flash which travels extremely fast. Or he`ll just do most of the things I wrote about Goku above.

How on earth are they OHKO moves? They may OHKO her enemies which are like possessed humans or demons or whatever, but that's becasue they're designed to deafeat them. IN which, she can't do the same with regular opponents.

Well Eternal Sailor Moon kills Nehellenia's monsters and Galaxia's monsters with the same attack so I'm pretty sure they're not designed to defeat one thing.

Gohan fought Dabura who is the king of all demons. But after Vegeta started to complain, Dabura left to tell Bobidy he could posses Vegeta because of the evil in his heart. Vegeta purposely let himself be captured and turned into Majin Vegeta. Majin Buu killed Dabura easily by turning him into a cupkake and eating him. And since Kid Buu was many times stronger than Majin Buu, and Goku killed Kid Buu. This means that he can easily kill a demon if he beat somebody stronger than the person that killed the demon king.

I just watched Death Note and Goku has no chance of beating whoever has one of the Notebooks!

We already classified that the Death Note holder isn't a fighter. It doesn't matter.

And they're both monsters of evil. When fighting those pure of heart I expect it'll be useles.

I think that was Piccolos Special Beam Cannon in Dragon Ball.

Notice how the background changes. This is fake. Plus it goes from night to day. Also at this time Goku's power level was about 100. Thats nothing compared to his beyond the hundreds of trillions at Super Sayian 3.

The Death Note only works on humans. Goku is a Sayian. Gohan is half Human and half Sayian so who knows what happens there. Piccolos Nemekian. Vegeta is a Sayian. It won`t affect these three, maybe Gohan but hes half-and-half.

It's still not called fighting... nor is it combat. It's a book, which you write in, so it's not fighting. You can't say a baseballer can be called a fighter professionally as he wields a heavy baseball bat, it's not designed to. The death Note is designed for assassinations, more or less. Very rarely will it work in combat situations.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_Emperor
^Up there is the ultimate fighter.

But no, that was a joke, seriously guys, can you get better than some religous prophet?

Other than DBZ characters, Bill Cosby is the ultimate.

Your guy called Champion lost to the Silver Surfer. And the Silver Surfer lost to a bomb or something. I know he was shocked by electricity. Goku could beat him IAS. (In a second.) If he lost to somebody who was severly injured by a missle or some kind of Human weapon, than he can`t be too strong. Of course regular Humans can`t compete like Bruce Lee, some humans have advanced capabilities like Krilling, Yamcha, Tien, and Master Roshi. These characters are no longer considered powerful in DBZ, because their power level is around 20000. Except Master Roshi who has about 100

I like Pokeymanz said:
Not even Goku can beat the awesomeness of Tom Hanks!

I`ve seen funny things like this.

Like one where Homer Simpson beat Naruto, Sonic, and Vegeta. The only one who actually got a victory was Vegeta, but since its two out of three he lost.

ONLY BILL COSBY IS THE COOLEST. I speak the truth. With a person who has a family of like ten can become a legend, and Bill Cosby qualifies.

I`m just kidding. I only thought Bill Cosby was cool because of his Pokemon Rap, and the hard to find video, Cosby's Day Out.

It was short but hilarious. Hold on, let me see if the wii will let me post a link. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6FttodXZTE HOLY WOW!! THE WII LET ME POST A LINK!! I FINALLY LEARNED HOW TO MAKE THE WII POST A LINK!! Now I don`t have to bother Turboblast to put links on posts. By the way, Cosby says something bad at the end, but its hard to understand him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back