Who is the strongest fighter in the universe? Come debate here.

Strongest fighter ever.

• Goku.

Votes: 7 16.7%
  • Vegeta.

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Inuyuasha.

Votes: 3 7.1%
  • Sonic.

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Mario.

Votes: 5 11.9%
  • Link.

• Naruto.

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Captain Falcon.

• Gohan.

Votes: 3 7.1%
  • Knuckles.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
but there isn't any hitting you can't dodge getting hit which is why she turned everybody to stone all at once. (except for a select few that were unaffected for reasons that won't include goku)And so what if your immortal you can be liveing stone which isn't very enjoyable to be sitting there forever doing nothing.

How about this? No extrenal forces that aren't always with them i.e. Green Lanturn's Power Ring, Trunk's and Inuyasha's swords, and they are on a planet of complete neutrality. There is no looking for Dragon Balls.

Lieutenant Houndoom said:
How about this? No extrenal forces that aren't always with them I.e. Green Lanturn's Power Ring, Trunk's and Inuyasha's swords, and they are on a planet of complete neutrality. There is no looking for Dragon Balls.

Thats like taking away Sonic`s speed,so I don`t think we should do that.

He has his speed. It's part of his legs, isn't it? The crystals I would count as part of his premanent arsenal.

Oh, I wrote it wrong. If they always carry it around, yeah, it's for use. But thinsg that have to be fetched aren't allowed.

They usually have the Dragon Balls already collected on planet Namek. So Goku could just use Instant Transmission to get there. Like the time against Kid Buu. They've had them collected. And all the Nameks there are good, so they won`t have to fight over them. Unlike Earth, where Pilaf, the Red Ribbon Army, and others fought over them. The only time they had someone evil after the Nemekian Dragon Balls was Frieza. Who Goku killed at SS 1. And maybe Friza`s brother Cooler. Not the first time. The time he comes back as Metal Cooler.

If you notice, Frieza, his brother Cooler, and they're father King Cold, all have name's that involve cold things. Frieza and Cooler both came back as robots. But Coolers the strongest by far out of Frieza's family.

Trunks's sword is weak in the DBZ world. It broke against Super Android 13, and when he tried to hit Goku with it. Goku stopped it with one finger. However, he did manage to kill Metal Frieza with one swing of it.

AGAIN like I said at the end of GT they decide to not use the dragonballs for one hundered years or else risk having Yi Xang Long appear again.

And also, correct me if I'm wrong, but when the dragonballs are summoned can't someone else beside the one who gathered them use it to grant their wishes, assuming they're there with that person?

That's not the point. He's stuck on a planet with a enchanted barrier that forbids entrty and exit by anyone. He can't leave or have anyone enter. It'll be just unfair.

?? I don`t understand. Its still how he can kill them. Like in pokes, if you just use toxic and recover they'll die. Thats a strategy, but still considered fighting.

His main goal is to defeat anybody who threatens Earth.
He gives them a second chance. But they all turned it down. Except Vegeta, who in order to survive against Frieza, had to team up with them.

Yes. Your correct. Anybody near Shenron can ask for a wish.
Like the time Pilaf was going to wish for something like immortality. Oolong inturupted and wasted the wish for under wear. This stopped Pilaf from achieving his goal. But now the dragon gives out three wishes.

Now. For all you Chuck Norris fans I`m going to make a poll like this one, but with characters like Bruce Lee, Jackie Chan, Chuck Norris and more.

Anybody have suggestions for more people in this poll? I`m also putting Arnold Shwarzeneggar in there and Rocky Balboa/Sylvester Stallone.

Thats already six! I need four more. Tell me which characters. No Anime, Comics, Marvel, video games, DC, or anybody drawn. Somebody who is played by an actor. I`m pretty sure you understand what I mean.

No characters like Clark Kent who is Superman from Smallvill. He may be played by an actor but is still considered super powerful. No Peter Parker/Spiderman either. He's played by an actor too but he's still too strong for the soon to be made poll.

Somebody with normal human abilities. Somebody realistic. Like Bruce Lee. NO SUPERPOWERS!!

PS. They stopped using the Dragon Balls because Goku wasn`t there anymore. If he was there, they could turn into Gogeta and kill him like that (snaps finger) And since all the negative energys gone, they wouldn`t have to wait for Omega Shenron to use the Death Karma Ball. Now that they know the fusion is shortened, they`ll get serious about it.

Of course he can still beat them but he doesn't get abilities that don't end. If he has access to the dragon balls, there's nottinh he can't do. This way he's only allowed to use what he's trained with.

Rickson Gracie, Bren Foster, Alex Huynh, Glen something (ninjustu expert), and some guys who can break 6 concrete blocks with their hands.

HAlf of yours are actors whose opponents are paid to fall over. These guys do it for real.

Ok.

I do not boast and defend these actors like I do to C Falcon. Ok I`ll create the thread later.

Out of all these actors Rocky`s my favorite, but yes, they do get paid to fall over. I don`t like things that seem normal however. Which is why I love DBZ

Funimation lied to me!! GOHAN DIDN`T KILL CELL!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1oFJ87G85-E&NR=1

If you watch this video, you will find out why Link is superior to Naruto. He's in the history book. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXHfFqqAA6s

Both Link and Naruto combined are inferior to ICHIGO KUROSAKI!

Pardon me for there being no subtitles. The stuff the say isn't that important, just mainly how their attacks work and them trash talking each other.

Well, when you think about it, Link is like Perseus or other Greek heroes. They`re none too super extraordinary but they're ahead in skill, power, and ability/things like magic to many others.

I learned a lot about they're civilization from a CP game. And we just finished a chapter about them in school.

Lets see, I know their are many people out there who can beat Link, so lets try the characters in this poll to challenge Link. No DBZ characters.

Sorry, I`ve been a lil busy lately, so I`ll make the Chuck Norris, Bruce Lee, etc. thread tomorrow.

Also, Perseus is my favorite Greek hero because he reminds me of Link. No, I am not Greek.
I also found out some odd stuff about Zues. I can`t find that cd for the Zues city building game.

Back to the topic. Link vs anyone on this thread other than the Sayians.

The reason why I don`t talk about how cool the movie characters are is because, with the right training, anybody can do that stuff. I like special things like Falcon Punch. I don`t like fights with guns, because they end too quick. I like fights that last long. Like with non one or two hit kills such as bullets. One hit kills with swords and stuff are ok. But guns just end everything too fast. Thats why I feel no matter how much I excercise or work out, I can die from one bullet.
I don`t like boxing or kung fu stuff. I like things like special moves. Which sadly are only fake. Like the guys Lieutenent Houndoom said. Even they can die from the pull of a trigger. This makes me sad. Most characters made can die from most of the weapons man kind invented. And the one`s that survive seem to only have one movie. Thats why I like DBZ. Super Man`s series is still alive, but I don`t like slow punchesor slow paced fights.
PS I`m learning how to box, from my grandpa who used to be a boxer. Not the famous kind. I also do military training for a half hour, three times a week. Gotten lazy again, but I`ll start again soon.

Heh heh heh. My posts are always long aren`t they?

Fierce Deity said:
Oooooooooh. Buuborns gonna curse you out for saying that.

If your so sure Lucas is the best, then how about we brawl? By the way, Kirby is my best.

Ohhh Kirby is kicking your butt! XD

Sorry. As usual I haven`t been available. I`ll start posting soon.

If anyone`s up for a Brawl. (Smash Bros.) then tell me.
My code. 2363-5289-3293.
Kirby pwns, and I`ll prove it!
I can also put Luigi, Wario, Link, Toon Link, Mario, Captain Falcon, Falco, and Marth to good use. I might also make this a little bit of a Brawl clan. Just a little bit. should I do this?

Has anyone thought about how powerful was the Witchblade when it first bonded with Una? Seems to me that the first bearer would be the most powerful one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back