Who is the strongest fighter in the universe? Come debate here.

Strongest fighter ever.

• Goku.

Votes: 7 16.7%
  • Vegeta.

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Inuyuasha.

Votes: 3 7.1%
  • Sonic.

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Mario.

Votes: 5 11.9%
  • Link.

• Naruto.

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Captain Falcon.

• Gohan.

Votes: 3 7.1%
  • Knuckles.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok. I think I`ll leave that new thread to the movie people. Sorry Lieutenent Houndoom, its just that, you can`t really compare real fighters to other real fighters because the outcome may not be the same again. Like theirs always a chance, well its hard to explain, but they're capable of figuring new strategies. The actors have a different background. I told you its hard to explain. I`m having a hard time figuring out what I`m saying. Also, people may not know them.

Unless you can figure out something. I find you to be quite intelligent, and how you speak the truth often.

I find you other people smart too. Just how he doesn`t take sides. I don`t mean you guys do it. I mean I think of LH as a referee or something. You too I like Pokemanz, but your not the referee or something because you can`t be if you challenge. What I mean is, EX: The referee plays hockey with someone, they can say the opponents doing it wrong. I like your strategy and stuff.

Forget I said anything. I`m not sure if I confusing you more....

I know what you're talking about. Anime fighters tend not to be able to adapt or evolve, but they do occassionally get new techniques. Fighters in reality have a lot more options, but the match tends to be a lot shorter considering they don't have unlimited energy supplies or have the capability to stand up to most heavy blows.

electimortar said:
I know the answer to all:barney

If you think Bill Cosbys gonna lose to Barney, then your sadley mistaken. Bill Cosby can defeat even the fan character Omega God. He`s that powerful. He's a little old, but he's still got it.

Now tell me, can anybody defeat Bill Cosby?

I told you, you were smart Leiutenant Houndoom, but even your not as smart as Bill Cosby. Only Banjo and Kazooie can defeat Bill Cosby.

Fierce Deity said:
electimortar said:
I know the answer to all:barney

If you think Bill Cosbys gonna lose to Barney, then your sadley mistaken. Bill Cosby can defeat even the fan character Omega God. He`s that powerful. He's a little old, but he's still got it.

Now tell me, can anybody defeat Bill Cosby?

I told you, you were smart Leiutenant Houndoom, but even your not
as smart
as Bill Cosby. Only Banjo and Kazooie can defeat Bill Cosby.
Know your acting stupid(Joking)! We all know Cosby owns but he is weak and powerless,even an ant could beat him! His only power is to host the show "Kids do the darnest things"

Fierce Deity said:
But he has all 7 Dragon Balls and can with for anything.

....Bill Cosby don`t get them...thats like saying everyone can find them...ok if it was like that then sonic would get them the fastest!

Anything that they normally don't carry are out. Specified weapons can't be made, unless it's their natural ability to make it out of nowhere.

Also with that logic a puffball could be the "strongest fighter".

Fierce Deity said:
Whats the Witchblade?

It's this gauntlet-like looking thing that can only bond with women, but it is the Witchblade that chooses it's bearer. It gives the bearer enhanced strenght and agility, armor (the armor varies with the enemies - if it's a human, then the armor only covers a bit of the bearer's body, if it's a powerful demon then it would be full-body armor) and sword(s) and the more powerful the bearer is without it, the more powerful the Witchblade becomes. Also, the Witchblade itself kind of eats away the bearer. In time the Witchblade becomes more and more powerful, and when it reaches the bearer's limits the body is destroyed.

Thanks for the info.

Sonic can`t collect them faster than Goku. If one`s underwater, in a trench where the water preasure crushes our bodies, even if we were in submarines whats Sonic going to do? He can`t pick up a boulder. (Not that we humans can.) The water pressure weighs tons in deep trenches.

Vegeta trained at 450×normal gravity and didn`t break a sweat. That was when he was weak compared to GT Vegeta. At the time, his limit was SS1. Now he can go past that.

hmmm what about mewtwo? he can easily out smart Goku, he can teleport, and manipulate people like he did nurse joy.

That's taking the assumption that they're underwater. Given specific circumstances, they will likely be in less accessible areas, but don't keeep saying that "If this happens or this happens then Goku would win". It's making it look like you're bending the probabilities for him to win.

Everyone has to take everything as a neutral occurence.

Honestly, why are Goku, Link, and Knuckle on the same poll? They're from completely different genres.

Water Mewtwo said:
hmmm what about mewtwo? he can easily out smart Goku, he can teleport, and manipulate people like he did nurse joy.

You forgot he could create force fields, and could propobally be faster and stronger than he is if he used his psychic powers in the right way...but he hasn't done that ever, not that I know about it. He would have to learn to do it, and Mewtwo's kind of...well...difficult. Unfortunately, I think that he could be beaten by Ichigo (Bleach), spirit energy>psychic energy.

nope, totally inu yasha he has an awesome sword and he does kool jumps and stuff! he would totally take everyone down :p

Opinion just gives you someone to back. You need evidence to back you, otherwise the nomination is thrown out. You have to prove that they at least stand a chance against others in the mangaverse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back