Who is the strongest fighter in the universe? Come debate here.

Strongest fighter ever.

• Goku.

Votes: 7 16.7%
  • Vegeta.

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Inuyuasha.

Votes: 3 7.1%
  • Sonic.

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Mario.

Votes: 5 11.9%
  • Link.

• Naruto.

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Captain Falcon.

• Gohan.

Votes: 3 7.1%
  • Knuckles.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You mean like a person. Yeah, I know. I just learned something bad about Natasha, but I won't say anything. Besides I've been called otmeal a long time ago. At least people accept me at school, and I'm in great physical condition. And I can spell exceptionally well and use vivid vocabulary many people can't comprehend. You don't know what prodigious means? Your IQ is oblique.

This all has to be theoretical as Goku and Luffy would likely just go to the nearest resturant and empty the kitchen in 30 seconds. They're too hungry to fight.

^Random fact

Oh my God. Naruto got a vote! THATS A TERRIBLE THING!!

Yes. I HAVE GOTTEN THE LINK!! NOW just click on it to watch. If you do not follow my directions you get detention. (my Social studies teacher impersonation.) Just watch it. And this is why Goku is Goku. He is the universe's greatest hero. Without him, there would be no Sonic or Mario, or even Inuyuasha. Naruto? Eh, Vegeta killed him. He hated the phrase "Believe it!" This video will make you see why Goku should have all the votes. He is the true Hero.

Pessimism said:
I demand that the Powerpuff Girls be added to the ballot fortwith.

The Powerpuff Girls are Ownage they would kill everyone in a flash!
Fierce Diety said:
I don't even know who ron is. You just love (doing things and thinking about Sonic. He's the only thing you draw. We all know what you want to do to your boyfriend Sonic. You even said you loved him in that kind of way.) Nobody here even has an r in their name except Naruto. And Mario. I defend Mario but I hate Naruto more than the devil.

Well she drew Turbo for me today!:p Naruto is the weakest fighter here you should take him off the list!

No they won't. The'll kill everyone except Goku Vegeta and Gohan. Unless Link kills them with the light arrows. Mario kills them with the star rod. Sonic with the chaos emeralds. Captain Falcon with the Final Falcon punch. Naruto keeps saying believe it, making them commit suicide. I don't know much about Inuyuasha. Knuckles with the master emerald. And the three sayians would just fight and win. (not teaming up against them. So it can be all 3 ppg's versus one character.) I just pointed out for every character a way to kill the ppg's. Except Inuyuasha. I could not find a way for him to win due to my limited knowledge on him. You defend him Turboblast. And when I say this I mean example Link vs all 3 ppg's. Link=winner with arrows of ice fire and light. And if Sonic or Knuckles couldn't win in super form, then they'll use the super emeralds from Sonic 3 and Knuckles to turn into an even stronger form. Hyper. And if Mario could't win with just the star rod, then you give him a star. For Link you give him, 24 hearts and a magic meter. (quote from Ganon Knows Best. Its on youtube.) Or you give him all 3 triforce pieces. I said I don't know how to change the list. Suicide is a powerful weapon. Ask Jeeves. I'm still questioning if Naruto's annoyingness is enough to kill three people at a time, instead of making them cry and run away. Hey! I'd cry too if I kept hearing BELIEVE IT BELIEVE IT! You better believe it.

I like hearing westners say that. But I don't like the show at all. I'm leaving. I have to go to my grandparents house. I'll return in 8 hours or at 12-1:00 AM. Did you not watch my link? Tell me if you watched it. Goku has beaten giant robots without his super sayian forms. If Goku didn't defeat Omega Shenron, then Omega Shenron would keep running around blowing planets up like Kid Buu did. He wouldn't stop either.

Fierce Diety said:
I like hearing westners say that. But I don't like the show at all. I leaving. I have to go to my grandparents house. I'll return in 8 hours or at 12-1:00 AM. Did you not watch my link? Tell me if you watched it. Goku has beaten giant robots without his super sayian forms.

Inuyasha beat Giant Demons just by using his claws!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back