Pokemon Who will lead in the third sinnoh game?

RE: Who will star in a third sinnoh game?

Here is what I think. I think it will be Giratina. He just fits with Dialga and Palkia to well. He also learns the exact same moves as Dialga and Palkia at the same level. He also has the same stats. Now the Mesprit theory is just stupid. Think about it. The only reason they put Suicune on the Crystal cover is because: 1. They had no third counterpart to Ho-oh and Lugia. 2. They couldnt do Celebi cause he is an event pokemon. 3. They could have put any of the three dogs on there but Suicune was A runner pokemon so it would be best to put him. Now people who say it will be Mesprit they have to have better proof than well it will be him cause he is A runner like Suicune and Suicune was on Crystal. Also in Hoen Latias and Latios were runners so then why didnt they pick them? Giratina just fits perfect. And I think it the third game will be called Girasol. Arceus will not be on it. Darkrai has A better chance than Arceus.

Its most probobly Giratina. Like bonsly said, It has almost the same line of Moves:

Dialga:
Dragonbreath, Scary Face, Metal Claw, AncientPower, Dragon Claw, Roar of Time, Heal Block, Earth Power, Slash, Flash Cannon, Aura Sphere

Palkia:
Dragonbreath, Scary Face, Water Pulse, AncientPower, Dragon Claw, Special Rend, Heal Block, Earth Power, Slash, Aqua Tail,
Aura Sphere

Giratina:
Dragonbreath, Scary Face, Ominous Wind, AncientPower, Dragon Claw, Shadow Force, Heal Block, Earth Power, Slash, Shadow Claw, Aura Sphere

The ones in blue are to show that they're the same.
The different attacks only differ by their 2nd Type.
(Steel, Water, Ghost)

then its official..giratina will star in a third sinnoh game:D

rounin said:
then its official..giratina will star in a third sinnoh game:D

Well its not offcial lol but it will most liikely be Giratina.

besides like the other two giratina also has the ability pressure and the same moves

i know what the next legendary will be and the next star raiuitei a mixture of suicune entei and raioku

If it's giratina it would probably going to be called Tourmaline because it matches the yellow on giratina, But if it's Darkrai it would probably be called Pokemon Obsidian for obvious reasons. But I think some people have forgotten about Heatran and Crecelia, it might be Heatran because he is also Lv. 70 and he comes straight after Dialga and Palkia in the Pokedex, like Rayquaza in Emerald?

TradeMark said:
If it's giratina it would probably going to be called Tourmaline because it matches the yellow on giratina, But if it's Darkrai it would probably be called Pokemon Obsidian for obvious reasons. But I think some people have forgotten about Heatran and Crecelia, it might be Heatran because he is also Lv. 70 and he comes straight after Dialga and Palkia in the Pokedex, like Rayquaza in Emerald?

Yes but Giratina is also part dragon like Palkia and Dialga. Heatran isnt. Also is wouldnt be called Obsidian. Think about it. On diamond Dialga is on the cover. See they named Dialga to match the game. Same way with pearl Palkia is on the cover. They both start with P and D. That is why I said Girasol. Its an acctual gym and it starts with A G like Giratina.

So, your saying it would be called Pokemon Girasol? Any other ideas for a name?

by the way, what kind of animal is giratina? dragon? looks like a worm w/ wings to me. im not spamming:D

I think it's meant to be just a ghost? can someone help haha?

TradeMark said:
I think it's meant to be just a ghost? can someone help haha?

Well its the Renagde pokemon. I dont really know what it is but its more than just A ghost.

Ha ha, I think we're kinda drifting off subject a bit, So who's best for the follow on from D. & P. ?

Back