Pokemon wht is your favorite version of pokemon ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very tough choice...
I love Emerald to death, but I also loved playing Crystal. I'm going to have to choose Emerald as my favorite, but if they remade Crystal (Which they won't as there is no need for them too...) it would be my favorite.

Can't pick! ><

Well, going with the original generation Crystal and Yellow. As for Advanced Fire Red and Emerald...

FireRed and Emerald, as of now.

This should be in Gaming Discussion...

1st gen: Blue (My 1st game)
2nd gen: Gold & Crystal
3rd/AVD gen: Sapphire & Emerald (Em coz of the cloning glitch)
4th gen: Pearl

Ruby, I think.

Emerald was too similar (of course) and fire red just ended all of the sudden.

Or good old red version.

My favourite was Pokemon Gold, or Silver actually. Silver was a game that is just so special. Everytime i turn it on, it feels like just yesterday i got it. Silver/Gold/Crystal actually made something no other Pokemon game has had, actually able to go back to Kanto and get all their badges and go to the Elite four. You can catch almost every single Pokemon, and of course, the ability to trade back with previous generations to trade for even more exclusive Pokemons. The soundtrack was catchy, the story was well made, or atleast better than its predeccesor. Not to mention one of the best features, the Day-Night time. I just hope Diamond/Pearl is just as good.

General Dogiak said:
My favourite was Pokemon Gold, or Silver actually. Silver was a game that is just so special. Everytime i turn it on, it feels like just yesterday i got it. Silver/Gold/Crystal actually made something no other Pokemon game has had, actually able to go back to Kanto and get all their badges and go to the Elite four. You can catch almost every single Pokemon, and of course, the ability to trade back with previous generations to trade for even more exclusive Pokemons. The soundtrack was catchy, the story was well made, or atleast better than its predeccesor. Not to mention one of the best features, the Day-Night time. I just hope Diamond/Pearl is just as good.

hey I know what you mean about crystal, I mean I have not play the whole game for myself but I have read up on it a lot and it sounf cool, but I am going to have to say emerald

diamand and pearl although i do not hve it and this should be in gaming discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back