Why Did You Join PokéBeach?

RE: Why'd you join PokeBeach?

Well before I used Serebii and would lurk on their threads and after the reveal of the gen V starters i was reading them and someone said something along the lines of "Yeah the people on pokebeach are always bashing something" in response to a person saying that PB ppl didnt like the starters at all. So I went to PB to see what you guys were saying, and like the site. So I would visit both Serebii and PB, but only recently join PB forums after lurking for too long and wanted to voice my opinion

Well I joined because I visit so often and found that there was a lot of content I wanted to comment on. So here I am and I'm loving it!

I Have Known This Site For Ages But Then About 4 Days Ago I Saw A Forum Button... And I Clicked It...
And I Joined..

StaticPachirisu said:
Well, I heard my friend talking about it and I thought I'd give it a try.

You could of at least mentioned me! =P

I joined when I actually noticed the forum was there on PokeBeach's Main Page. :D

To prove someone wrong about Kanto not being in HGSS. Then I was like wait I can post other stuff!

I've known this site since I was in third grade, but I never really clicked the forums, haha.. Lately I joined because I wanna provide my opinions, whatevers, and artworks! :3

At first I loved the beach and joined to have friends. Now, since I never did anything..nevermind..

I wanted to join because this site is so friendly and has active mods to approve everything and keep me company and this site is AWESOME!!

I went on Serebii, didn't like the community, so I remembered about Pokebeach, I browsed the messages, friendlier and nicer than Serebii's forums. I also rely on Pokebeach more than Serebii for info.

I joined The forums mostly because I was curios.I found the site by randomly typing in pokebeach in google and there it was.

Oh I forgot, I also found out about pokebeach in the first place when I was making proxies I found the scands.

i joined because all the forums i tried before were all capping and cursing but then i looked at the pokebeach forum and found that the mods actualy enforce the rules here so i decided to try it out and then i found all the other things like redshark and the avatars and that the people here are actually nice it is by far the best forum i have ever seen :D{M}{R}

Back