Why that username?

My parents went to Texas A&M for college. Thier nicknames were
Aggies and then, my name is Gwyn
put them together and you get aggiegwyn

It's a fusion of my previous nicknames on other forums. The sin part comes from Sinjix (I was a dark (sin) magician (jix) in a MMORPG once). The Raven part comes from.. Well.. Raven, a bird I used to like.

Mine is just a play on my name. my first name being (ale)xander and my last name (***)pitz. The numbers are just random.

I love Dark-type pokemon, and a dark sun sounds kinda cool in my opinion (not trying to sound arrogant, or anything).

: 3

It's the first shiny i ever got and it's also the username that i use for other forums.

Because that's my trade name through my first DS pokémon gam Diamond, and i'm also known in some places on the internet as Dragon6 too.

aggiegwyn said:
My parents went to Texas A&M for college. Thier nicknames were
Aggies and then, my name is Gwyn
put them together and you get aggiegwyn
KU is better :O.

Also, I found out something funny. My fave Pokémon is Froslass, and Snorunt is it's pre-vo (you should know that). Snorunt is the Snow Hat pokemon. Hatman. Snow Hat. :D

KTHXBAI!

Well I was at a Pokemon TCG tournament and a master walked up to me and I guess he liked my afro he asked what my name is I said **** and it starts with a G so he came up with Afro G nobody calls me that but I like it.;)

I have always liked the name ace and 33 is my fav number. Well one day 5 years ago I was signing up for something and ace33 was taken and it suggested ace310j and thus it becam my username on like every web site. Believe me it is never taken.

Well my nickname has been Monster D since six grade and after 3-4 years. i got used to it.
Then Lady GaGa's album The Fame Monster had a song named Monster which is my favorite song ever so...Monster i guess you can say comes from the song "Monster and D is just for my name, which is Daniel:D I also use it in the same way people use the word Beast. People say "Im a Beast!!" I say, "Im a Monster!!!" lmao.

i was on the KHinsider forums and well yeah there was this thread, first you must know that in the kingdom hearts series theres this organization (organization XIII ) its comprised of thirteen members =P and each mamber is and outer shell of its human counter part who turn to darkness thus becoming an hearless (kinda the evil insides) and each members name is their humans name just with an X lik....an anagram i.e. Roxas(Sora) Xemnas(Ansem)...also known as mansex....lol Axel(lae)...etc. well this thread asked us to turn our names to org.XIII names... and my names Peter...and well Petrex kinda stuck =]

B - Bold
I - Independent
P - Perfectionist
P - Peculiar
A - Arrogant
2 - Locker Combo
0 - Locker Combo
1 - Locker Combo

And I bet 99% thought I was based of the beaver that was found on Route 201. :p

Let me tell you the origin of my nickname.

2004 onwards - Jade. Don't ask me why the name comes into mind in the first place - it was weird, and depressing. Ever since, that name stuck on me for years to come.

2009 onwards - Mew Jadester. Yeah I feel like pimpin' my name, and mew is my #1 fave pokemon for years. xD

Now, there you go.

K-Obsessed was a hated individual in the world of Halo. The reason for this was because he was the best player ever. But that was years ago. Now I've got a new computer & thought it would be a good idea to give life to this epic character. It would be a shame to let him be forgotten. So yes, that's why I chose K-Obsessed. His name must live on!

foof = fluffy

when you add super to foof, you get superfoof, and fluffy awsomeness lol

Back