• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Wii Man Want Celebi and other CMT stuff for states please come and look!!!!!!!!

RE: Wii Man's trade hub H meta stuff Promocroak, KGL W Magnezone Prime w/ and list updade

ok, I will get back to you on it, but I do like the way it looks right now, and please for disclosure pourpouses I will be inforcing rule 14 if we do make a deal.

I think I will take it. You send first sound if it sounds good PM me

RE: Wii Man's trade hub H meta stuff Promocroak, KGL W Need Steelix prime ASAP!!

Bump #2 Guys I REALLY want Flygon X, and magnezone prime

RE: Wii Man's trade hub H meta stuff Promocroak, KGL W Need Steelix prime ASAP!!

My:
2x Steelix Prime
1x of each magnezone sf
1x rh magneton
2x LP Spiritomb AR
Your:
2-1 Balziken FB LV.X

sorry azelf the steelix is no longer on my want list :/ do you have any flygon X, or Mgnezone prime?

so azelf pass, or offer?

ok, so how many magnezone SF "gyro ball" do you have, and do you have any spiritomb AR?

and how many magnezone base forms?

I can do:
My:
1x Blaziken FB X

for your:
4x Magnemite (magnet preferably)
4x Magneton
1x Gyrobal Magnezone SF
2x Spiritomb AR
but I need the cards BEFORE the new year, is there any way we can BOTH send them at the same time so I can get them by then?

Azelf PM me to figure things out and/or confirm

CML for Infernape 4 X and Rare Candy. I have a Scizor Prime

@ grizzly
what do you have from my want list?

I have Scizor Prime, Spiritomb AR(league promo), and a few throw in wants.

none of the big stuff?? and how many scizor?

and how many spiritomb do you have? I also like your Palkia G X but I don't value it that high, so make an offer

I have 1 Scizor Prime, 3 Spiritomb promo. But I can easily get some more before I'd ship out(after the holidays so nothing gets lost in the mail and what not). What set is the Rare Candy from?

I can do 2 Rare candy (either HP, or GE) for a Palkia G X

RE: Wii Man's trade hub H meta stuff Promocroak, KGL W random stuff

Could you check my list for Infernape 4 Lv.X please.:)

Back