• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Wii Man Want Celebi and other CMT stuff for states please come and look!!!!!!!!

RE: Wii Man's trade hub Want yanmega prime will trade well

.::n00bmuffin::. said:
1x Shaymin X land form
1x Tangroth X
1x Infernape 4 X
1x Drapion X
2x Garchomp C X (non-promo)
1x Magnezone X
1x Gengar X
1x Electivire X (used)
1x Floatzel GL X
1x Flygon X
2x Dialgia G X
2x Palkia G X
2x Garchomp C X
1x Shaymin X (sky)
and a Donphan Prime

is there any way to make it work without donphan? if not just lmk, and i will ask my dad (he screens all of my offers)

RE: Wii Man's trade hub Want yanmega prime will trade well

Bump #2 for the week!
Need 1 more Yanmega Prime for worlds so please shoot me an offer!

RE: Wii Man's trade hub Need 1 yanmega prime for worlds will trade well

what do you think of your 4 Pachirisu
for my Yanmega prime

PM me anything

RE: Wii Man's trade hub N: 1 yanmega prime for worlds w Ursaring prime h: 4 Pachirisu

bump #3 for the week! I need stuff and want to trade!

RE: Wii Man's trade hub N: 1 yanmega prime for worlds w Ursaring prime h: 4 Pachirisu

Do you have any holo energies to trade? I have an Emerald Psychic if you want it, and I'd like to know if you have others for trade.

Thanks.

.::n00bmuffin::. said:
Do you have any holo energies to trade? I have an Emerald Psychic if you want it, and I'd like to know if you have others for trade.

Thanks.

I have a pop promo lightning, a hp (I think) fire, and a CoL psychic. Oh and I am shipping you other trade out tomorow.

My:
2x Ursaring
Cml

Your:
Offer

I don't have many vulpixs, I do think I have one you may be interested in, let me get a scan of it then I will attach it to this post.

Edit: It is here

Attachments

• Vulpix_Scan.pdf
    210.9 KB · Views: 14

Sounds good thanks. We can work something out I think ;)

still hangin on to those pachi's for dear life are we?

Soariyant said:
still hangin on to those pachi's for dear life are we?
No just waiting for a fair offer.

The Wii Man1234 said:
No just waiting for a fair offer.

yanmega's went up in price since last week to 50$ (from 40$). I'm thinking that a bunch of cards are just going up in price because worlds is in ... 2 weeks. im holding onto one for you....

Soariyant said:
yanmega's went up in price since last week to 50$ (from 40$). I'm thinking that a bunch of cards are just going up in price because worlds is in ... 2 weeks. im holding onto one for you....

Well did you know that yanmegas have benn going at auction from $30-$40 pachis remain at what I said.

Bump #2 for the week!

Did you still want my 2x ursarings?

What do you value them at?

Back