• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Wii Man Want Celebi and other CMT stuff for states please come and look!!!!!!!!

RE: Wii Man's trade hub Want hydragon when it comes out have gengar prime and other

Donphans are 20, Machamp is 15, RH DCE is 15, Pachis are 10, and Magnezone is 30 (that's my simple breakdown)

I could always add some other cards if you think i'ts uneven. Or if you don't like how I value the RH DCE, then substitute it for another good prime (Mew/Machamp/Tyranitar/Scizor/Kingdra)

RE: Wii Man's trade hub Want hydragon when it comes out have gengar prime and other

DarkPkmnTrainer said:
Donphans are 20, Machamp is 15, RH DCE is 15, Pachis are 10, and Magnezone is 30 (that's my simple breakdown)

I could always add some other cards if you think i'ts uneven. Or if you don't like how I value the RH DCE, then substitute it for another good prime (Mew/Machamp/Tyranitar/Scizor/Kingdra)
I agree with donphan/machamp/even the dce, but pahcis on the low end ar $15 and I can bearly find any of those. Actually I don't need the dces anymore. I just need the 2 donphan and 1 champ primes

Is there anything I could add? Like, I could offer you the 2 Donphans, Machamp + something else (a Cleffa? Zoroark?) for your Zone and 2 Pachis?

I can't do that, but I now only need 1 donphan. How about my 1x Zone and 1x cleffa for your 1x donphan and 1x machamp prime?

My:
2 Donphan prime

Your:
1 Magnezone prime.

KEpperson said:
My:
2 Donphan prime

Your:
1 Magnezone prime.

I am so sorry if you had come to me yesterday I would have taken that, but I only need 1 donphan, do you have any machamp prime you could replace donphan with?

The Wii Man1234 said:
KEpperson said:
My:
2 Donphan prime

Your:
1 Magnezone prime.

I am so sorry if you had come to me yesterday I would have taken that, but I only need 1 donphan, do you have any machamp prime you could replace donphan with?

Yes I do.
My:
Donphan prime
Machamp prime

Your:
Magnezone prime.

PM me to confirm.

Bump #1 for the week
I won't be around all week so offers only and put a ninja in so I know you have read this.

Do you have any Mint Bulk Commons and Uncommons?

RE: Wii Man's trade hub Want feraligater prime have gengar prime and other

Hello I am back an yes I have bulk, IDK the condition of every exact card though, and bump #1 for the week

CML for 2 Pachirirsu.

I really only see feraligatr prime and Shuckle promo

RE: Wii Man's trade hub Want yanmega prime have gengar prime and other

bump #3 for the week
I want yanmega primes!!!!!!! Will trade well for them!

RE: Wii Man's trade hub Want yanmega prime will trade well

Hi! I have two promo shuckles in Mint/NM condition if you are still looking for them (direct from purchase into binder). I'd really like a current Shaymin if you have one, though I'd also trade them for three rare candies.

I've just applied for a reputation thread and will link it here once it's created (though obviously it will be empty and I'd send first, &c.). Thanks!

Back