• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Wii Man Want Celebi and other CMT stuff for states please come and look!!!!!!!!

RE: Wii Man's trade hub Want hydragon when it comes out have gengar prime and other

I also have Lanturn Prime. Maybe that with Yanmega for Magnezone and something small, like 2 Judge?

RE: Wii Man's trade hub Want hydragon when it comes out have gengar prime and other

DarkPkmnTrainer said:
Well, if you will trade more than 1 Magnezone, I'll offer 3 Donphans for 2 Magnezones.

Sorry I already have a trade for the second zone, so I only have 1 left I will update right after this post. What could you do for 1 zone?

Yoshidude10 said:
I also have Lanturn Prime. Maybe that with Yanmega for Magnezone and something small, like 2 Judge?

I don't need either of those sorry, I really only need donphan.

RE: Wii Man's trade hub Want Emboar ability, typhlosion prime have gengar prime and other

The Wii Man1234 said:
Afro-G said:
The Wii Man1234 said:
Afro-G said:
The Wii Man1234 said:
Do you have donphan? I would rather have that then mew.
I don't have any of those for trade, sorry. :/ Anything else you might want?
not right now sorry and I just got the typhlosions so sorry.
Wait, so the whole deal is off....?
What deal? All I am saying is I no longer need typhlosion primes. I have been getting almost everything I need from friends and trading at recent legues, so sorry but I alrady made a deal with my friend for the typhlosions. If you have donphan primes then sure I will trade you, but I no longer need typhlosions.
Sorry, I didn't mean deal, I just meant are you not interested. Is there anything I could trade you for the Magnezone Prime? Maybe 2x Mew Prime?
Let me know if we can still work something out, thank you.

Well, do you still have Pachis? Feel free to throw me an offer involving some of those and the Magnezone.

I have a Donphan, actually. Could you do:

My:
Donphan Prime
Yanmega Prime
Reshiram Holo BW
Krookodile Holo BW

Your:
2 Magnezone Prime
2 Judge(if you have it)

LMK or counter, thanks!

RE: Wii Man's trade hub Want Emboar ability, typhlosion prime have gengar prime and other

Afro-G said:
The Wii Man1234 said:
Afro-G said:
The Wii Man1234 said:
Afro-G said:
I don't have any of those for trade, sorry. :/ Anything else you might want?
not right now sorry and I just got the typhlosions so sorry.
Wait, so the whole deal is off....?
What deal? All I am saying is I no longer need typhlosion primes. I have been getting almost everything I need from friends and trading at recent legues, so sorry but I alrady made a deal with my friend for the typhlosions. If you have donphan primes then sure I will trade you, but I no longer need typhlosions.
Sorry, I didn't mean deal, I just meant are you not interested. Is there anything I could trade you for the Magnezone Prime? Maybe 2x Mew Prime?
Let me know if we can still work something out, thank you.
No sorry I don't need mews right now sorry.

DarkPkmnTrainer said:
Well, do you still have Pachis? Feel free to throw me an offer involving some of those and the Magnezone.
I have at least one and I have 1 RH.

Yoshidude10 said:
I have a Donphan, actually. Could you do:

My:
Donphan Prime
Yanmega Prime
Reshiram Holo BW
Krookodile Holo BW

Your:
2 Magnezone Prime
2 Judge(if you have it)

LMK or counter, thanks!
I don't need Yanmega, and I never said I needed Reshiram or Krookodile.

2 Donphans for the Magnezone and 2 Pachis?

2 Donphans and a Machamp Prime for Magnezone and 2 Pachis?

Haha little bidding war going on here :p

Pffft :p

Fine, I'll go down to 2 Donphans for Magnezone + 1 Pachi

Okay. Is there anything else you needed? It said in your wants list you wanted most primes, but I'd like to get one Magnzeone off of you.

I will try to get to all of you, just give me a little time.

Yoshidude10 said:
Okay. Is there anything else you needed? It said in your wants list you wanted most primes, but I'd like to get one Magnzeone off of you.

Problem is I think I got everything I need already.

.::n00bmuffin::. said:
Do you have any Ability Emboar?

No I want them.

@xPOKEFREAK72x & DarkPkmnTrainer
I don't mind competition as long as you give me time to respond. I like pokefreak72's offers better, feel free th counter if u thing you can do better dpt.

Are you sure? I really need that Magnezone. Please ask, I have things unlisted.

The Wii Man1234 said:
Notice: If you plan to trade on this thread please be patient, polite, and read ALL of the rules.

Rules:
1. Read ALL rules bellow.
2. Folow all Pokebeach Rules.
3. I only ship inside the US.
4. Sorry if I don't reply right away, I do have a life outside of pokemon you know. :cool:
5. For high value trades ($100+) I will request a "middle man" trade with a mod, or trade council member.
6. No Scamming, Ripping and Backing out this is just really rediclous so make 100% shure you can complete the trade.
7. Card must be in good condition, or Near mint condition; PLEASE tell me if the card has any major markings, or creaces
8.When addresses are exchanged the trade is finalized, if you back out you will be given a Neg Ref
9. PM me when you recieve my cards and I will do the same (it's just polite).
10. Give me an offer, or tell me what you have, I don't want always go through everyones list, you might be ignored if you don't comply. (Sorry)
11. ENGLISH cards ONLY! I concider any Japanese cards worth NOTHING so don't even offer them
12. Send cards in sleves (penny sleves will do) and these sleves must be inside TOPLOADERS (this insures the cards will be well protected dutring trade), I will do the same and thank you!
13. I am not a collector so please don't offer me anything non-MD-on. (The Exception being a Charizard EX, or Umbreon and Espeon Star in japanese)
14. If you have even 1 negative rep you must send first.

very high wants:
Xx Donphan Prime

High Wants
1x Factory Sealed English Black and White boster box with the online codes.
3x Double Colorless energy HGSS only RH prefered, have base set and will upgrade!
Xx Most primes!

mid Wants: bold means high want
Xx Mew Prime
15x RH energy of each type from either Emerald or CoL

Lower wants:
Xx Donphan Prime

D(s)OTW (feel free to counter):
My:
1x Magnezone prime

your:
2x Donphan prime

I have: (Note: most cards are Near mint to played condition if you have a question regarding a spasific card's condition just ask.)

Level x's, Primes, Legends, great stuff
1x Alakazam 4 LV.X (have the base forms too)
1x Infernape 4 LV. X (have the base forms too)
2x Mewtwo LV. X Promo (have 2 holo MD base froms too)
2x Garchomp C LV. X (Pack form)
1x Blaziken FB LV. X (1x RH form too) (BFBX)
1-1 Full Darkrai & Crecelia Legend
1x Giratina LV. X (Promo)
1x Flygon LV. X
1x Floatzel GL Lv. X
1x Shamin Lv. X (land form)
4x RH Pokedrawer +
Full cyrus engine
3x BTS
1x Magnezone Prime (offer well)
1x Gengar Prime (offer well)
I have lots more, but I will only offer them if are on your want list

MD-on Noteables
3x Gengar (shadow skip "Cursegar") (have the base forms too)
3x Salamence AR (have the base forms too)
1x Salamence SF (have the base forms too)
3x Flygon RR (2x Holo 1x RH) (have the base forms too)
2x Crobat G (2x Non-holo)
3x Rare candy
Xx Rescue Energy
5x Energy Exchanger (non-holo)
1x Power spray
4x SP radar

My:
1 Dce-hgss Rh($15 by troll and toad)
1 mew prime($13 by troll and toad)
1 emerald water energy
your:
1 magnezone prime($30 by troll and toad)

Lmk,thank you. Or we can work out a reasonable deal.

Yoshidude10 said:
Are you sure? I really need that Magnezone. Please ask, I have things unlisted.
Can you compeate with the others?

jumplypluff19 said:
My:
1 Dce-hgss Rh($15 by troll and toad)
1 mew prime($13 by troll and toad)
1 emerald water energy
your:
1 magnezone prime($30 by troll and toad)

Lmk,thank you. Or we can work out a reasonable deal.
No sorry I would rather take the other offers you can see them on the other page.

Um... I know you're interested in Donphan, so I offered it and some others. Do you need Zekrom Holo?

Yoshidude10 said:
Um... I know you're interested in Donphan, so I offered it and some others. Do you need Zekrom Holo?

I don't need zekrom, you have to compeate with the other ppl the best offer so far is:
my:
2x Paci CoL
1x Zone prime

for their:
2x Donphan prime
1x Machamp Prime

My:
Donphan Prime x2
Machamp Prime (or a second RH DCE)
DCE RH

Your:
Magnezone Prime
Pachi x3

Or..

Donphan Prime x3

For:
Magnezone Prime
Pachi x3

DarkPkmnTrainer said:
My:
Donphan Prime x2
Machamp Prime (or a second RH DCE)
DCE RH

Your:
Magnezone Prime
Pachi x3

Or..

Donphan Prime x3

For:
Magnezone Prime
Pachi x3
Can I please see the pricing behind things? I want to know what you are thinking.

Back