• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Wii Man Want Celebi and other CMT stuff for states please come and look!!!!!!!!

RE: Wii Man's trade hub Want Enboar agility, typhlosion prime have gengar prime and other

The Wii Man1234 said:
Afro-G said:
The Wii Man1234 said:
^what could you add to the folowing deal to make it fair?:
your:
2x Typhlosion prime

my:
1x magnezone prime
You tell me. Is there anything on my list that interests you to even out the trade? I actually have another Typhlosion Prime in bad condition (still playable) that I might be able to trade if you're interested. I may have some unlisted stuff you might like, but I rather not trade that stuff unless I really need to. Let me know if you find anything.

Ok I recently looked up the pricing, if u add a yanmega prime then u have a deal.
Is there anything else you need? I'd rather not trade Yanmega Prime because I'm most likely selling it to someone else.
Please let me know as I really would like to work a deal out with you. =)

RE: Wii Man's trade hub Want Emboar ability, typhlosion prime have gengar prime and other

My:
Ability Emboar x3 OR DCE RH x3
Ability Serperior

Your:
Magnezone Prime x2?

RE: Wii Man's trade hub Want Enboar agility, typhlosion prime have gengar prime and other

Afro-G said:
The Wii Man1234 said:
Afro-G said:
The Wii Man1234 said:
your:
2x Typhlosion prime

my:
1x magnezone prime
You tell me. Is there anything on my list that interests you to even out the trade? I actually have another Typhlosion Prime in bad condition (still playable) that I might be able to trade if you're interested. I may have some unlisted stuff you might like, but I rather not trade that stuff unless I really need to. Let me know if you find anything.

Ok I recently looked up the pricing, if u add a yanmega prime then u have a deal.
Is there anything else you need? I'd rather not trade Yanmega Prime because I'm most likely selling it to someone else.
Uh.. Unless you have some of my big wants srry.

DarkPkmnTrainer said:
My:
Ability Emboar x3 OR DCE RH x3
Ability Serperior

Your:
Magnezone Prime x2?
I no longer need the serperior, could u make a deal for 1 magnezone prime, because I have been getting a lot of offers and I don't want to make a trade for 2 and find I only ahve 1 left.

The Wii Man1234 said:
Afro-G said:
The Wii Man1234 said:
Afro-G said:
The Wii Man1234 said:
your:
2x Typhlosion prime

my:
1x magnezone prime

Would you be interested in Mew Prime?

Afro-G said:
The Wii Man1234 said:
Afro-G said:
The Wii Man1234 said:
Afro-G said:

how many?

RE: Wii Man's trade hub Want Emboar ability, typhlosion prime have gengar prime and other

Sure. I could offer 2 Emboars for the Magnezone and something else worth like $5? Do you have any of these you could add? DCE HGSS, Pokemon Collector, Cleffa, Umbreon Prime, Houndoom Prime?

Or, straight up, Emboar Ability + Kingdra Prime for it?

The Wii Man1234 said:
Afro-G said:
The Wii Man1234 said:
Afro-G said:
The Wii Man1234 said:

how many?
I have four, but to be honest I wouldn't really want to trade more than 1 Mew torwards the Magnezone Prime since I'm already offering you 2x Typhlosion Prime. I also may be selling 2-3 of them to a member on pokebeach, but I haven't gotten a response from him recently. So yeah, if you want more than 1 Mew Prime it would be nice if I could get more than 1 Magnezone Prime in the trade. Let me know what you want to do, thanks.

DarkPkmnTrainer said:
Sure. I could offer 2 Emboars for the Magnezone and something else worth like $5? Do you have any of these you could add? DCE HGSS, Pokemon Collector, Cleffa, Umbreon Prime, Houndoom Prime?
Just for refrense sake what do u price everything at? I have 2 cleffa 1 from HGSS and 1 from CoL.

Afro-G said:
The Wii Man1234 said:
Afro-G said:
The Wii Man1234 said:
Afro-G said:

how many?
I have four, but to be honest I wouldn't really want to trade more than 1 Mew torwards the Magnezone Prime since I'm already offering you 2x Typhlosion Prime. I also may be selling 2-3 of them to a member on pokebeach, but I haven't gotten a response from him recently. So yeah, if you want more than 1 Mew Prime it would be nice if I could get more than 1 Magnezone Prime in the trade. Let me know what you want to do, thanks.

I really don't want to trade more than 1 zone per person.

I'm using TnT for price referencing at the moment since they're pretty caught up in all values. LMK, also edited to make a second offer so LMK what you think of that ^^

I got to get off the computer right now, I will get back to all of you ASAP.

The Wii Man1234 said:
Afro-G said:
The Wii Man1234 said:
Afro-G said:
The Wii Man1234 said:

how many?

That's fine with me. What about....

My:
1x Mew Prime
2x Typhlosion Prime (1 Promo, 1 Pack)

Your:
1x Magnezone Prime
+Something small

Let me know, thanks. =)

DarkPkmnTrainer said:
I'm using TnT for price referencing at the moment since they're pretty caught up in all values. LMK, also edited to make a second offer so LMK what you think of that ^^

I don't mind u using TnT for magnezone but I can get emboars on ebay for 10 apice just to lyk. Um I think I am going to have to pass on you DPT because I don't think you have much I want because I just finished a trade w/ someone else who I was talking to before u cam along. Sorry.

Afro-G said:
The Wii Man1234 said:
Afro-G said:
The Wii Man1234 said:
Afro-G said:

how many?

My:
1x Mew Prime

Your:
1x Magnezone Prime
+Something small

Let me know, thanks. =)
Do you have donphan? I would rather have that then mew.

The Wii Man1234 said:
Afro-G said:
The Wii Man1234 said:
Afro-G said:
The Wii Man1234 said:
how many?

My:
1x Mew Prime

Your:
1x Magnezone Prime
+Something small

Let me know, thanks. =)
I don't have any of those for trade, sorry. :/ Anything else you might want?

Afro-G said:
The Wii Man1234 said:
Afro-G said:
The Wii Man1234 said:
Afro-G said:

My:
1x Mew Prime

Your:
1x Magnezone Prime
+Something small

Let me know, thanks. =)
not right now sorry and I just got the typhlosions so sorry.

RE: Wii Man's trade hub Want hydragon when it comes out have gengar prime and other

I have at least 1 Donphan Prime I can trade :p Is there anything else I have that you want that I could add to Donphan?

RE: Wii Man's trade hub Want hydragon when it comes out have gengar prime and other

DarkPkmnTrainer said:
I have at least 1 Donphan Prime I can trade :p Is there anything else I have that you want that I could add to Donphan?

I don't think so I am really only looking 4 those right now.

The Wii Man1234 said:
Afro-G said:
The Wii Man1234 said:
Afro-G said:
The Wii Man1234 said:

My:
1x Mew Prime

Your:
1x Magnezone Prime
+Something small

Let me know, thanks. =)
Wait, so the whole deal is off....?

Afro-G said:
The Wii Man1234 said:
Afro-G said:
The Wii Man1234 said:
Afro-G said:

My:
1x Mew Prime

Your:
1x Magnezone Prime
+Something small

Let me know, thanks. =)
Wait, so the whole deal is off....?
What deal? All I am saying is I no longer need typhlosion primes. I have been getting almost everything I need from friends and trading at recent legues, so sorry but I alrady made a deal with my friend for the typhlosions. If you have donphan primes then sure I will trade you, but I no longer need typhlosions.

Yoshidude10 said:
I have Ampharos.

I am sorry I don't need anything from your list, and I don't need ampharos.

Well, if you will trade more than 1 Magnezone, I'll offer 3 Donphans for 2 Magnezones.

Back