• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Wish Foundation! [Have] Saly X, Tangy X, Secret charizard...

RE: Wishirulz: [Haves]: Dialga G X! Big Update!!! [Wants]: Rotoms, Heatran X, Tangrowth X

you want to trade that flygon and DG X?

RE: Wishirulz: [Haves]: Dialga G X! Big Update!!! [Wants]: Rotoms, Heatran X, Tangrowth X

dusky x, saly x or tangy x

I'll do saly for DGX
give me a different offer for Fgon

how can i give a different offer if you only want three cards and i only will trade two....lol

good point
how about both for saly and tangy (the thing is tangy is pending I MIGHT get it soon but I might not I think I'm getting ripped)
otherwise I might want psychic bolt or meteor blast arceus

Wishirulz said:
good point
how about both for saly and tangy (the thing is tangy is pending I MIGHT get it soon but I might not I think I'm getting ripped)
otherwise I might want psychic bolt or meteor blast arceus

hmm...are your cards mint?

minty fresh
in other words yeah
I pulled out DGX today LOL

hmm...ok. pm to finalize.

just did

I'll make a stab in the dark and say...

My:
Ancient Mew

Your:
Electivire FB

It's a long shot, but I don't know what you're willing to give for the Ancient Mew.

very long shot lol try again my friend.

I want your:
Cyrus's RH
Flygon RR RH
Mr. Mime RH

I have:
Golem ex
and CML for some throw in rares

hey piplup thought you don't trade with canada? what happened to that?

I need that stuff, so I'm making an exception (it's only because of cost anyway)

list me your exs

OK here they are:
Megainium ex (small crease at top right corner)
Chansy ex (near Mint)
Rayquaza ex (near mint)
Raichu ex (small bent at top left corner)
Muk ex (near mint)
Golem ex (near mint)
Moltres ex (medium crease near middle)
Dragonite ex ( Tons of creases :[ )
Rockets Snorlax ex (near Mint)

be honest
what's the condition of muk, golem and chansey?

cml for Gengar sf please and expert belt

Back