Worst Tomokazu Komiya drawing ever

The tyrouge...ahhhh!!!

I just saw it and I fainted, my mom had to call 911

OMG... What were you thinking?

I showed it to my friend and...Let's just say he's at the psychiatrist.

Prove it. And come on, why are you making fun of this guy? His drawings are excellent. Why don't you like 'em? And if his drawings are SO bad,(which they aren't) then why in the world is he hired to make art for the cards? Explain.

Well, he has a really weird drawing style. I mean, that Tyrogue is bad, but Expedition Pidgeot and TRR Piloswine are just cool!! Anyway, Pokefan, TOMO has started this thread!! BTW, here are the cards:

059%20pidgeot.jpg

TRR013.jpg

RE:  Worst Tomokazu Komiya drawing ever

Pokefan4000 said:
Prove it. And come on, why are you making fun of this guy? His drawings are excellent. Why don't you like 'em? And if his drawings are SO bad,(which they aren't) then why in the world is he hired to make art for the cards? Explain.
he must be a friend of mr. pokémon or something :D

...watch out, Tomokazu Komiya is out there, and when the time comes, he'll make another drawing and give us the creeps, be afraid, be very afraid, start running, but it doesn't matter, you can run, but you can't hide...cause his drawing will be there, and hunt you until the end... there's no hiding, no escaping, you can do nothing, so just be prepared for his demonic drawing, his creepy pokémon and his scary faces, there will be pictures that make your nightmares look like heaven, so be careful, cause his pictures might hunt you for the rest of your life...
hahaha, scary enough:D

RE:   Worst Tomokazu Komiya drawing ever

cute-mew said:
Pokefan4000 said:

...watch out, Tomokazu Komiya is out there, and when the time comes, he'll make another drawing and give us the creeps, be afraid, be very afraid, start running, but it doesn't matter, you can run, but you can't hide...cause his drawing will be there, and hunt you until the end... there's no hiding, no escaping, you can do nothing, so just be prepared for his demonic drawing, his creepy pokémon and his scary faces, there will be pictures that make your nightmares look like heaven, so be careful, cause his pictures might hunt you for the rest of your life...
i'm not sure which is scarier, his artwork or that there paragraph! Deoxys Wingull is bad, but that Tyrogue OMG!!! Run Away Little Pokemen run awayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

Arcanine is currently not available for he is running at the moment for his life from one known as Tomokazu Komiya. Please see back here later and he might be back. 2 MINUTES LATER. he still ain't here maybe later.

In case you thought there was a ray of hope...

Tomokazu Komiya goes and creates this!!

Sorry cute-mew, guess you need to find his address now...

RE:  Worst Tomokazu Komiya drawing ever

Holy Star said:
In case you thought there was a ray of hope...

Tomokazu Komiya goes and creates this!!

Sorry cute-mew, guess you need to find his address now...
well, holy star, you're a better artist then Tomokazu Komiya :D

I really hope that he doesn't make a card like that (I would still want it:D it would be the ugliest card in my collection :D)

RE:    Worst Tomokazu Komiya drawing ever

Arcanine 274 said:
cute-mew said:
Pokefan4000 said:

i'm not sure which is scarier, his artwork or that there paragraph!  Deoxys Wingull is bad, but that Tyrogue OMG!!! Run Away Little Pokemen run awayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

Arcanine is currently not available for he is running at the moment for his life from one known as Tomokazu Komiya.  Please see back here later and he might be back.   2 MINUTES LATER. he still ain't here maybe later.

Make that two Arcanines running away in horror. lol :p

Man, that Tyrogue is U-G-L-Y.

RE:     Worst Tomokazu Komiya drawing ever

arcanine_ex said:
Arcanine 274 said:
cute-mew said:
Pokefan4000 said:

i'm not sure which is scarier, his artwork or that there paragraph!  Deoxys Wingull is bad, but that Tyrogue OMG!!! Run Away Little Pokemen run awayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

Arcanine is currently not available for he is running at the moment for his life from one known as Tomokazu Komiya.  Please see back here later and he might be back.   2 MINUTES LATER. he still ain't here maybe later.

You can say that again:D

Ok, so that's 2 arcanines running away and now 1 Feraligatr swimming away!!

Must destroy all Tomokazu Komiya art before it destroyes all human & pokemanity!!;)

P>S My Friend is Still at The Psychiatrist, He says he's suffering from mental truama after i showed him the...the...horrible, monstrus, most grotsque thing in the galaxy: Tomokazu's Tyrouge!! Ahhhh!!*faints*somebody call 911,please!:D

Rickraptor77 said:
arcanine_ex said:
Arcanine 274 said:
cute-mew said:
Pokefan4000 said:

i'm not sure which is scarier, his artwork or that there paragraph! Deoxys Wingull is bad, but that Tyrogue OMG!!! Run Away Little Pokemen run awayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

Arcanine is currently not available for he is running at the moment for his life from one known as Tomokazu Komiya. Please see back here later and he might be back. 2 MINUTES LATER. he still ain't here maybe later.

You can say that again:D

Ok, so that's 2 arcanines running away and now 1 Feraligatr swimming away!!

Must destroy all Tomokazu Komiya art before it destroyes all human & pokemanity!!;)

P>S My Friend is Still at The Psychiatrist, He says he's suffering from mental truama after i showed him the...the...horrible, monstrus, most grotsque thing in the galaxy: Tomokazu's Tyrouge!! Ahhhh!!*faints*somebody call 911,please!:D

Ahhh, he's made a Ludicolo...better kill him b4 he draws another one...who's with me in "Kill Tomo Now"?

i'm in. by the look of it he lives in Massachusets. all we need now is to find him, and defeat him before he destroys us with his horrible drawings. OH MY GOSH!!! it's the Tyrogue!!! Runnnnnn! ah it got me. don't look like i can be in anymore, sorry. uhhh Wingull still gives me shivers.

Arcanine out.

Come boys his draws are not ugly they are subrealistic they look, like something you don't want to find, but they are actually good, just think if he doesn't draw Pokémon art he may be drawing who knows something for a gallery, by the way does any one know where can i get bigger pictures of the arts in the cards?

Hmmm...like Van Gogh...while he was a living one, his pictures were a s***...but when he died, his pictures stated to be worth alot of $$$$...hmmmmm...let's kill Tomo, so i could make some $.$ with his drawings.

Wow, my very own lynch mob.... everything I've ever dreamed of!!!! :D
But... I think the REAL one we should be scared of is pokefan4000.... Tomo's ONLY fan!!!! I think we should bring him into the light.... just look at the following drawings.
http://serebii.net/picture.php?TCG/Neo_4/051-light_slowbro.jpg
http://serebii.net/picture.php?TCG/Aquapolis/081-hitmonchan.jpg
Hmm... I don't think they get any fouler than that Tyrouge. And as for me, looks like I better head for the hills!!!! (dashes away in a cartoony puff of smoke)

Back