Worst Tomokazu Komiya drawing ever

RE:  Worst Tomokazu Komiya drawing ever

Psylight_Hao said:
Come boys his draws are not ugly they are subrealistic they look, like something but they are actually good, just think if he doesn't draw where can i get bigger pictures of the arts in the cards?
Have you seen His Tyrouge?

And why would you want bigger images of his cards unless you feel more comfertable being blind:p or at least having horrible nightmares of one of his pictures staring you in the face*shudders* ;)

RE:  Worst Tomokazu Komiya drawing ever

Psylight_Hao said:
Come boys his draws are not ugly they are subrealistic they look, like something you don't want to find, but they are actually good, just think if he doesn't draw Pokémon art he may be drawing who knows something for a gallery, by the way does any one know where can i get bigger pictures of the arts in the cards?
Here's what I have to say to that:
http://pokemon.tcgplayer.com/tcg/scans/aquapolis/063tyrogue.jpg
http://pokemon.tcgplayer.com/tcg/scans/aquapolis/063tyrogue.jpg

I don't think we should be so harsh on him. His drawings are.. obscene but he is trying. I'm sure those drawings are A LOT better than what most of us have said about him can muster.

maybe he can actually draw good, but he just wants to scare the crap out of us instead. like some freakin' horrible trick that he's playing on the world or somethin. Tyrogue is still really ugly though, and there's nothing you guys can say that'll change my mind or anyone else's.

Arcanine out.

Tomokazu Komiya said:
But... I think the REAL one we should be scared of is pokefan4000.... Tomo's ONLY fan!!!!

He he, somethin' tells me your a fan too. Why else would you make 'Tomokazu Komiya' your username and have one of his quote 'horrible' drawings as your avatar. Just a little food for thought... ;)

No you're wrong.
1.) I'm American
2.) I openly criticize his work.
3.) I regularly post in a Pokemon fan site. I don't think the pros do that.

And yes, well, I guess I kind of am a fan of Tomo.... but not in a positive way. It's just so much fun to see the terrible new illustrations he comes out with all the time. Snivel... no new ones in Holon Phantoms... boo hoo! (I'm cheering on the inside)

Its all in good fun that he is pretending to be Tomo. lol

Anyway, speaking of terrifying pictures the promo Machamp 43 is pretty scary..
I don't think little kids slept at all the week they gave that promo out at league.

Hmmmm...but isn't it against the rules to use a RL name? Well...not if Tomo isn't a famous person...u can't destroy him anyway...

I just found another Komiya illustration... its so UGLY...
its so good but the illustration is plain crappy...

Attachments

• camerupt.jpg
    camerupt.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 13
OMG!! I can't believe no one mentioned that horrible Dugtrio from Skyridge he drew!!!
sky052.jpg

neo4_ledyba.jpg

^Look at that poor Ledyba. Its crying because it was drawn by a crappy artist!

Back