• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

WOW!!!!UNDAUNTED PRIMES [H] Flygon X, promocroak, RH luxray [W] Uxie X, Luxray X

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Tweed Deals!!! Opened BA [W] Kabutops PA, Salmence X, Garchomp SV, etc.[H] X's +++

YourP1MP said:
I want to trade my Luxray Lv.X
I am interested in your Flygon Lv.X

I also have Uxie League promos to add to sweeten the deal.
Do you have any Trapinch SWs?

Didn't mean to skip you, but I am playing my flygon right now and only have one of them, so sorry.

RE: Tweed Deals!!! Opened BA [W] Kabutops PA, Salmence X, Garchomp SV, etc.[H] X's ++

Would you be willing to do my
4 Energy Gain
2 Uxie League Promos
for
Your
Shiny Shinx and Bagon?

RE: Tweed Deals!!! Opened BA [W] Kabutops PA, Salmence X, Garchomp SV, etc.[H] X's +++

CFOURCOLTSFAN said:
Do you mind if I make an offer for all 4?
MY
RH Dialga G
JPN Mewtwo LV.X
RH Honchkrow SV
Your
4 Expert Belt

I know those aren't exactly your wants but yeah.

Thanks for the offer, I appreciate offers. However, none of those cards are in my wants. Sorry.

RE: Tweed Deals!!! Opened BA [W] Kabutops PA, Salmence X, Garchomp SV, etc.[H] X's ++

eevee said:
Would you be willing to do my
4 Energy Gain
2 Uxie League Promos
for
Your
Shiny Shinx and Bagon?

Sorry I traded the bagon in another deal.

Would you do the shinx for the 4 gains and 1 uxie?

Do you have any Kakuna RRs?

Edlittle said:
Do you have any Kakuna RRs?

Yes I have them, Why what do you propose? I also have mespirits and Palkia G.

RE: Tweed Deals!!! Opened AoA [W] Kabutops PA, Salmence X, Garchomp SV, etc.[H] X's +++

2 Gyarados SF
1 Garchomp SV
Uxie League Stitch

As many kakunas as you have
mesprit x2
palkia g

Tweed said:
No thanks, I need my gengar X more than those pieces. Plus those pieces come up to less than a quarter of what gengar is worth.

how much is gengar x worth?

RE: Tweed Deals!!! Opened AoA [W] Kabutops PA, Salmence X, Garchomp SV, etc.[H] X's +++

Edlittle said:
2 Gyarados SF
1 Garchomp SV
Uxie League Stitch

As many kakunas as you have
mesprit x2
palkia g

How about your:
Gengar SF
Garchomp SV
Kabutops AoA
Uxie Promo

for My:
Palkia G
2 Mesprit LA
3 Kakuna RR

IGETCHEDDA said:
how much is gengar x worth?

At least $25-30

I probably undervalued what you offered, but I don't need zapdos G and the others I see adding up to about $13.

Tweed said:
Didn't mean to skip you, but I am playing my flygon right now and only have one of them, so sorry.

OK. I am interested in your AoA. Do you have any exper belt, Sally, Dept Girl, Sceptile 30, Charizard?

YourP1MP said:
OK. I am interested in your AoA. Do you have any exper belt, Sally, Dept Girl, Sceptile 30, Charizard?

yes I have those. Did you look at my wants?

expert and sally are cards i most likely am keeping so I can build a deck around, but the others could be had in right deal.

Tweed said:
Sorry I traded the bagon in another deal.

Would you do the shinx for the 4 gains and 1 uxie?
How about 2 Energy Gains and 1 uxie for the shiny shinx?

hey could you do

MY:
x1 Uxie League
x1 Luxray GL LV X

for
YOUR:
Gengar LV X

Tweed said:
How about your:
Gengar SF
Garchomp SV
Kabutops AoA
Uxie Promo

for My:
Palkia G
2 Mesprit LA
3 Kakuna RR

Actually, I just made a deal w/ my kabutops, which I haven't taken off my list yet. I looked and I could find my Gengar. Can we take off one mesprit and work out a deal?

Edlittle said:
Actually, I just made a deal w/ my kabutops, which I haven't taken off my list yet. I looked and I could find my Gengar. Can we take off one mesprit and work out a deal?

so you are saying

gengar SF
garchomp SV
Uxie Promo

for

Palkia G
Mespirit
3 Kakuna RR

??

I would be willing to do that

Oops, I meant I couldn't find my Gengar SF.

skipped me...

Frodus said:
skipped me...

sorry for the skip. I was considering the deal but i just got a Luxray X and am not in as great of need as i was before. Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back