• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

WOW!!!!UNDAUNTED PRIMES [H] Flygon X, promocroak, RH luxray [W] Uxie X, Luxray X

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Tweed Deals!!! Opened AoA [W] Kabutops PA, Salmence X, Garchomp SV, etc.[H] X's +++

Shuckle the Snail said:
cml for gengar lv. x i will trade big for it!

I didn't see anything in your list. If you have an offer, cml and offer okay. thanks

RE: Tweed Deals!!! Opened AoA [W] Kabutops PA, Salmence X, Garchomp SV, etc.[H] X's +++

Tweed said:
I didn't see anything in your list. If you have an offer, cml and offer okay. thanks
My-
Absol G Lv. X
Floatzel GL Lv. X 3-1 line
Flygon RR (Holo)

Your-
Gengar Lv. X

LMK or Counter

Shuckle the Snail said:
My-
Absol G Lv. X
Floatzel GL Lv. X 3-1 line
Flygon RR (Holo)

Your-
Gengar Lv. X

LMK or Counter

No thanks, none of those are in my wants and I have them also.

Tweed said:
No thanks, none of those are in my wants and I have them also.
ok, thanks for the time, i just didnt have anything on your wants lol

Edlittle said:

i don't know what you are offering.

INFERNAPE112892 said:
cml
Time Space Distortion

sorry didn't see anything.

eevee said:
How about 2 Energy Gains and 1 uxie for the shiny shinx?
Skipped. Also how about this for another trade: my Sally X+1 Uxie League for your Gengar X?

eevee said:
Skipped. Also how about this for another trade: my Sally X+1 Uxie League for your Gengar X?

the gain uxie deal just isn't sweet enough for me sorry.

I like gengar more than sally. now if you want to deal sally for something else I would be interested,

I am interested in your Uxie X.

eevee said:
I am interested in your Uxie X.

what are you offering for the uxie X?

Bumpity Bump Bump

Would you do my salamence Lv.X for your gengar Lv.X?

1 Kabutops AoA
1Omastar AoA
2 uxie league
1 rosans reasearch
3 bebeas

cml for your arciuse lvx both of them the grass fire and the regular on and gengar x

i will trade u uxie league
and kaputops holo arcise

for 1 of them please please please please

Islam soliman said:
1 Kabutops AoA
1Omastar AoA
2 uxie league
1 rosans reasearch
3 bebeas

cml for your arciuse lvx both of them the grass fire and the regular on and gengar x

i will trade u uxie league
and kaputops holo arcise

for 1 of them please please please please

no thanks. If you want to talk about rares for rares we can talk but not x's for rares

Tweed said:
what are you offering for the uxie X?
My Sally X for your Uxie X?

eevee said:
My Sally X for your Uxie X?

sorry sally easier to get and cheaper

Bump 1 tuesday morning

Arceus X fire/grass one

CML for this please.

My Uxie League
Your: Spiritomb PA x2 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back