• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

WOW!!!!UNDAUNTED PRIMES [H] Flygon X, promocroak, RH luxray [W] Uxie X, Luxray X

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Tweed Deals!!! Opened AoA [W] Kabutops PA, Salmence X, Garchomp SV, etc.[H] X's +++

OK. How about

Your: Spiritomb A, Honchcrow SV

My: Kaputops A (RH), 2 Poketurns, and 2 Energy Gains

Feel free to counter.

RE: Tweed Deals!!! Opened AoA [W] Kabutops PA, Salmence X, Garchomp SV, etc.[H] X's +++

cml for gengar x and if you have rh ratata and raticate

tyranitar77 said:
cml for gengar x and if you have rh ratata and raticate
Didnt see anything sorry.

CML for Gengar X and Shiny Shinx, please.

YourP1MP said:
OK. How about

Your: Spiritomb A, Honchcrow SV

My: Kaputops A (RH), 2 Poketurns, and 2 Energy Gains

Feel free to counter.

how about if i add glaceon RR and mespitit LA you add in 2 poketurns and 2 enery gains and uxie league? I will include the evee and murcrow too.

eevee said:
CML for Gengar X and Shiny Shinx, please.

how about shiny shinx for 2 Roseannes Research if you have any available?

Sorry I don't have any Roseanne's to spare.

where are the traders?

So the deal would look like this

My:
Kabutops A RH
Uxie League
4x Poketurn
4x Energy Gain

Your:
Spiritomb A
Mesprit LA
Honchrow SV
Glaceon RR
Eevee RR
Muckrow SW

While the League Uxies are low to you they are still Uxies and are medium to me. I hardly attend my league so the ones I traded for are worth something to me. Anyway to work out a deal without the Uxie. Maybe you remove the Mesprit?

YourP1MP said:
So the deal would look like this

My:
Kabutops A RH
Uxie League
4x Poketurn
4x Energy Gain

Your:
Spiritomb A
Mesprit LA
Honchrow SV
Glaceon RR
Eevee RR
Muckrow SW

While the League Uxies are low to you they are still Uxies and are medium to me. I hardly attend my league so the ones I traded for are worth something to me. Anyway to work out a deal without the Uxie. Maybe you remove the Mesprit?

I will do the deal as you listed.

Sorry can't do it. The 4x Poketurn and 4x Energy Gain are too convenient in a trade to be worth low. Even if they aren't worth that much individually. If the Uxies have to be in the trade then I can't do the trade.

Sorry for the inconveniece and thanks for your time.
Good Day.

YourP1MP said:
Sorry can't do it. The 4x Poketurn and 4x Energy Gain are too convenient in a trade to be worth low. Even if they aren't worth that much individually. If the Uxies have to be in the trade then I can't do the trade.

Sorry for the inconveniece and thanks for your time.
Good Day.

I must have misunderstood your post. I thought you were willing to to that deal. What would it take to get a deal like this done?

My Poketurns are gone.

I could possibly do
My: 4x Energy Gain, Kabutops A (RH) + some uncommons/commons you may need.

Your: Spiritomb A, Honchcrow SV, Glaceon RR, Eevee RR, Muckrow SW.

I'll give you

2 Energy Gain
2 Kabutops AoA
2 Omastar AoA
1 Luxray AoA

for omniscient Arceus X. PM me if you accept.

YourP1MP said:
My Poketurns are gone.

I could possibly do
My: 4x Energy Gain, Kabutops A (RH) + some uncommons/commons you may need.

Your: Spiritomb A, Honchcrow SV, Glaceon RR, Eevee RR, Muckrow SW.

Okay we tried :) I was needing the turns most, sorry. I think I am going to build a glistomb deck now instead of the fossils deck. Thanks.

CML for dialga G lv X thanks

kashmaster said:
CML for dialga G lv X thanks

hey Kash!

Sorry I didn't see anything on your list.

Hey I also needed you Gliscor X LMK

SrSpoony said:
Hey I also needed you Gliscor X LMK

Just removed from my list sorry.

Bump #1 for week

can you cml for 2x Azelf LA? Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back