• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

WOW!!!!UNDAUNTED PRIMES [H] Flygon X, promocroak, RH luxray [W] Uxie X, Luxray X

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Tweed Deals!!! Opened AoA [W] Kabutops PA, Salmence X, Garchomp SV, etc.[H] X's +++

ace11 said:
can you cml for 2x Azelf LA? Thanks!

I'm interested in your luxray X and roseannes research's mostly. I could do 4 rose's for the 2 azelf or the luxray x for the 2, and I will add alittle.

RE: Tweed Deals!!! Opened AoA [W] Kabutops PA, Salmence X, Garchomp SV, etc.[H] X's +++

I prefer not to trade my Lv. Xs for staples. I'm sorry.

ace11 said:
I prefer not to trade my Lv. Xs for staples. I'm sorry.
what about the roseie for the azelfs?

I could do a call energy for azelf

Cml for land shaymin x and time space distortion

MY
gyrados Sf
gradevior PT

your
Azelf.
2 unown G

pm,lmk, counter or CML

ace11 said:
I could do a call energy for azelf

I don't need call energy sorry.

IGETCHEDDA said:
MY
gyrados Sf
gradevior PT

your
Azelf.
2 unown G

pm,lmk, counter or CML

So you want cards worth $20 for cards worth $6. No thanks

icman92 said:

I could do shaymin X Land and Shayman X Sky ( could replace skymin for magnezone X, Riachu X, Dialga X, Rayquazza C X, or gallade X) for your salamence X and a pachirisu GE

Tweed said:

IGETCHEDDA said:
MY
gyrados Sf
gradevior PT

your
Azelf.
2 unown G

pm,lmk, counter or CML

icman92 said:

I could do shaymin X Land and Shayman X Sky ( could replace skymin for magnezone X, Riachu X, Dialga X, Rayquazza C X, or gallade X) for your salamence X and a pachirisu GE

i wasnt aware that this was based on price value. i just listed some cards, and 2 of your wants. i left options under the offer. maybe you can find cards that can [=] up to azelf. unown g isnt really important to me.

Do you have a Flygon RR?
I have x2 Gyarados and a Luxray PA.

Muddy68 said:
Do you have a Flygon RR?
I have x2 Gyarados and a Luxray PA.

Yes I do. You willing to do those 3 cards for the Flygon?

RE: Tweed Deals!!! Opened AoA [W] Salmence X, Garchomp SV, Spiritomb AoA etc.[H] X's +++

That seems kind of high seeing that Gyarados is just as much part of the metagame as Flygon is.
I can do 2 of those for it.

RE: Tweed Deals!!! Opened AoA [W] Kabutops PA, Salmence X, Garchomp SV, etc.[H] X's +

Tweed said:

IGETCHEDDA said:
MY
gyrados Sf
gradevior PT

your
Azelf.
2 unown G

pm,lmk, counter or CML

icman92 said:

Ok can you replace skymin with magnezone and you got a deal pm to confirm

RE: Tweed Deals!!! Opened AoA [W] Kabutops PA, Salmence X, Garchomp SV, etc.[H] X's +

icman92 said:

icman92 said:

Ok can you replace skymin with magnezone and you got a deal pm to confirm
[/quote]

Okay we have a deal. PM'd

Muddy68 said:
That seems kind of high seeing that Gyarados is just as much part of the metagame as Flygon is.
I can do 2 of those for it.

I understand but gyarados are non holo rares. and easy to get.

RE: Tweed Deals!!! Opened AoA [W] Salmence X, Garchomp SV, Spiritomb AoA etc.[H] X's +++

My RH Gyarados and Luxray for it?

Muddy68 said:
My RH Gyarados and Luxray for it?
I can get luxray and gyarados on ebay for $2 each. Flygon costs more like $6. So the 3 for flygon is not unreasonable.

Do you have any Expert Belts? I have 4 Energy Gains and 2 Omastar PA.

eevee said:
Do you have any Expert Belts? I have 4 Energy Gains and 2 Omastar PA.

I do have 4 but need them for a deck. What else do you need?

I have 2 Claydol RH, 1 Omastar PA, 1 Gardevoir PL (Theme deck), a few uxie league promos.

I'm interested in
Gengar LV.X
Garchomp C LV.X
Azelf X
Azelf LA
Mesprit LA

Hey how many league Uxies to get
1 Azelf LA
1 Azelf MT
3 Mesprit LA

Tweed said:
I do have 4 but need them for a deck. What else do you need?
I need 4x Spiritombs PA, Uxie X and any collection wants you have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back