• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

WOW!!!!UNDAUNTED PRIMES [H] Flygon X, promocroak, RH luxray [W] Uxie X, Luxray X

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Tweed Deals!!! Opened AoA [W] Tangrowth X, Garchomp SV, Spiritomb AoA etc.[H] X's +++

CFOURCOLTSFAN said:
So is this the deal
Your
1 Azelf MT
1 Mesprit LA
1 Palkia G
MY
3 Expert Belt
If yes PM to confirm.

No the deal that I had suggested was

My
Azelf LA
Mespirit LA
Palkia G

your
Uxie League
3 Expert Belts

RE: Tweed Deals!!! Opened AoA [W] Tangrowth X, Garchomp SV, Spiritomb AoA etc.[H] X's +++

Okay can we change it to equal value of cards to this?
Your
1 Azelf MT(I need this more than LA one,2-3)
1 Mesprit LA(3-4)
1 Palkia G(4-5)
MY
1 Uxie League(4-5)
2 Expert Belts(4-5 each)
I feel that this is more fair trade and it gets me what I want more too.

Do you have any AR Charizard, Heatran, Kabutops or Luxray? I have a Garchomp SV if you still need it. CML for more if need be.

CFOURCOLTSFAN said:
Okay can we change it to equal value of cards to this?
Your
1 Azelf MT(I need this more than LA one,2-3)
1 Mesprit LA(3-4)
1 Palkia G(4-5)
MY
1 Uxie League(4-5)
2 Expert Belts(4-5 each)
I feel that this is more fair trade and it gets me what I want more too.

The expert belts are $3 each (http://cgi.ebay.com/Pokemon-Platinum-Arceus-Card-Trainer-87-99-Expert-Belt_W0QQitemZ390115699608QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item5ad4b52b98)

I am interested in dealing the Azelf LA in a deal rather than the MT one. If you re-read the posts I offered the LA not the MT. I know you want one, but in this deal Im not really getting anything I need right now.

I do have a PL Gardevoir so if I threw that in could I get an Azelf MT?

zephilim said:
Do you have any AR Charizard, Heatran, Kabutops or Luxray? I have a Garchomp SV if you still need it. CML for more if need be.

I could do swampert SV for garchomp SV

CFOURCOLTSFAN said:
I do have a PL Gardevoir so if I threw that in could I get an Azelf MT?

Just traded for the gardevoir PL sorry.

Oh, um can we do this-
My
1 Uxie League
1 Expert Belt
Your
1 Mesprit LA
1 Palkia G

I don't really need the azelf la so yeah that's why I want to take it out of the trade.

CFOURCOLTSFAN said:
Oh, um can we do this-
My
1 Uxie League
1 Expert Belt
Your
1 Mesprit LA
1 Palkia G

I don't really need the azelf la so yeah that's why I want to take it out of the trade.

Sure we can do this. PM me?

3 deals in 1 week. I'm ready for more. Bump 1

What would it take for me to add with a Tangrowth X for Gengar Lv.X? You can look at my Sales thread or ask. LMK

Your:

any expert elts you may have from AoA
X3 Azelf LA
X3 Mesprit LA

For my:

X1 Omastar AR (I have another on the way)
X1 Energy Gain
X4 Uxie Promo

I know it's not going to be exact, so if you're interested in any of these cards, please PM me.

Mudkip said:
What would it take for me to add with a Tangrowth X for Gengar Lv.X? You can look at my Sales thread or ask. LMK

Sorry, I would rather deal older X/stuff for the tangrowth x

Any interest in shiny ponyta and shinx for tangrowth x?

darkrai master777 said:
Your:

any expert elts you may have from AoA
X3 Azelf LA
X3 Mesprit LA

For my:

X1 Omastar AR (I have another on the way)
X1 Energy Gain
X4 Uxie Promo

I know it's not going to be exact, so if you're interested in any of these cards, please PM me.

Sorry, I value the things you want more than the things you are offering.

Not much else I saw. Do you have a pic of the Charizard plush?

Mudkip said:
Not much else I saw. Do you have a pic of the Charizard plush?

I will take one and post.

I also have thousands of cards from base set to current, if you are looking for specific cards let me know.

I need some of the Azelf LA. Do you have any BTS? If there is anything I can add for Gengar. Let me know. Thanks.

Mudkip said:
I need some of the Azelf LA. Do you have any BTS? If there is anything I can add for Gengar. Let me know. Thanks.

how about an azelf LA for 2 Garchomp SV and a Gardevoir PL?

are you still interested in Tangrowth Lv. X?

qnetykz said:
are you still interested in Tangrowth Lv. X?

Yep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back