• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

WOW!!!!UNDAUNTED PRIMES [H] Flygon X, promocroak, RH luxray [W] Uxie X, Luxray X

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Tweed Deals!!! Opened AoA [W] Tangrowth X, Garchomp SV, Spiritomb AoA etc.[H] X's +++

Tweed said:

good, I am interested in these:

Arceus Lv. X *94/99*
Arceus Lv. X *96/99*
Time Space Distortion

I also have Energy Gain x4...could you CML for anything else you might be interested in, and possibly for any of my other wants you may have, thx

RE: Tweed Deals!!! Opened AoA [W] Tangrowth X, Garchomp SV, Spiritomb AoA etc.[H] X's +++

qnetykz said:
good, I am interested in these:

Arceus Lv. X *94/99*
Arceus Lv. X *96/99*
Time Space Distortion

I also have Energy Gain x4...could you CML for anything else you might be interested in, and possibly for any of my other wants you may have, thx

I could do the arceus X 94 OR 96 for your tangrowth X

Tweed said:
I could do the arceus X 94 OR 96 for your tangrowth X

well, I wouldn't do it for the *94/99*, as that is the one that comes in a tin...is it possible to trade for the TSD?

qnetykz said:
well, I wouldn't do it for the *94/99*, as that is the one that comes in a tin...is it possible to trade for the TSD?

How about the Arceus X 96?

Uxie X - mesprit x i have flygon line would you do it for the line
Azelf X

Tweed said:
I could do swampert SV for garchomp SV

I can do that, I'll PM you to finalize.

Tweed said:
How about the Arceus X 96?

with that question, I take it that you're not trying to trade the TSD?

Islam soliman said:
Uxie X - mesprit x i have flygon line would you do it for the line
Azelf X

Sorry I have no idea what you are suggesting. :(

qnetykz said:
with that question, I take it that you're not trying to trade the TSD?

Not in a deal like this. TSD is very rare. I would deal it in getting something I really wanted. The tangrowth is for a friend.

Thanksgiving day Bump!

Enjoy everyone!

Cml for gengar x

icman92 said:
Cml for gengar x

Sorry didnt see anything. If you have an offer considering my wants let me know.

My:
1 Gardevoir PL
2 Omastar AoA

YOUR:

Heatran X

Spardan19 said:
My:
1 Gardevoir PL
2 Omastar AoA

YOUR:

Heatran X

Too little for an X dude, sorry.

Tweed said:
Too little for an X dude, sorry.

Ill also toss in an uxie league promo.

Tweed said:
how about an azelf LA for 2 Garchomp SV and a Gardevoir PL?

No thanks. Did you take a pic of the Charizard?

Mudkip said:
No thanks. Did you take a pic of the Charizard?

I actually have 2 Charzard and one butterfree.

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    139.3 KB · Views: 18
  • photo 2.jpg
    photo 2.jpg
    131.7 KB · Views: 11

Bump #3 I think, may only be #2

My: Tangrowth Lv.X and Spiritomb PA
Your: Gengar Lv.X

LMK if we can work something else out if need be.

YourP1MP said:
My: Tangrowth Lv.X and Spiritomb PA
Your: Gengar Lv.X

LMK if we can work something else out if need be.

No thanks. I didn't see any of your wants that made sense for me, sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back