Finished WWXIV Wolf Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Day One/Night One

Yeah we can go for a kill and if someone's an indie it would go through. I didn't even actually think about that.

Here's my idea:
Nengeni to Shocker "Watch your back man, I'm coming for you."

Or, just thought of this, I could do it as being from Shocker to Nengeni-
"Don't target me again, I'll make you pay."

Hm. I like both, and I will incriminate the person who "sent" the note. Who else should I incriminate? I was thinking DarkVoid and maybe TDL?

DarkVoid because he is a good player, and will probably be scanned.
TDL because... I can't think of a reason. ;)

Why don't we try to kill Porygon tonight? If he is an Indy, then that would be great.

Well, how long does their alignment read as werewolf?

Also, I don't think that necessarily the good players will be scanned, but the players who seem suspicious would be more likely to be checked.

Well, I posted it in the other thread, but I'm not passing my Bouquet. If I pass it to anyone and they die, I go down too. But, no kills tonight, so....Nah, not gonna risk it. Any opinions?

> Say you're not passing
> Pass it anyway

Anyway, your connection with the Item only lasts as long as it takes for the person you pass it to to pass it.

Well I passed it, then changed my mind and deleted the message. I didn't know you received it, but if it goes to HL, he'll probably pass it on.

How about "Hah, I am a wolf but you can't prove it!"

Or too obvious?

Nah, go with this:

"You've annoyed me too much. Prepare to die."

no that's stupid

or maybe we incriminate someone else to make Shocker think it's from Nengeni? Nah, Shocker's too stupid

"You're so annoying. I'll claim seer; nothing you can do."

"I must lie tomorrow; <playername> is a wolf. Trust me."

Then, when <playername> gets lynched, the town will see that <playername> was not a wolf and will then target <recipientname>. When <recipientname> tells the town, "Hey, I got the message from <sendername>; he must be a wolf and stuff!" then the whole town turbo-lynches <sendername> or <recipientname>, the town will discover that one of the two was not a wolf, then they will go on a lynching spree on the counterpart.

I think I will incriminate the sender and the recipient of the message. Then perhaps Blob? Or Lucky Fire?

Alright, so we need to be more organized with our threads haha.

All stuff regarding night actions for this night needs to go in this thread. Or consequently, in whatever night it's for.

Don't target anyone who was suspicious of a wolf with the nightly kill because their name would come up as being targeted by the wolves and someone could easily connect the dots and they would then target the person they were suspicious of earlier.

Anyways, I'm thinking Shocker to Nengeni - "Don't target me again, I'll make you pay."
Reasoning is that Shocker is new and people could believe Nengeni more than Shocker in this situation. I'll finalize it later.

Hm. I don't know.

I think the town is still a bit Turbo-Lynch-y from last game, and I think that we can use that. But either way, you are the ventriloquist and it is your ability. The final thought is always up to the owners of the roles in discussion. We can either make the town think that two people are wolves in a plan that has a good possibility of working, or three people thought as wolves for a slightly decreased likelihood of success. Either way, people aren't going to believe the messages if everyone surrounding them dies.

Perhaps we can Role-Block Runsticks tonight. My reasoning is that he has made only a handful of posts during the last day, and that is saying something considering there are pages for days. Inactivity + Bandwagoner = Hiding something.

Perhaps we shouldn't try a nightkill at all? We have no clues on Indies as of late, and it is like trying to step on a daisy in the middle of a minefield: It's likely that you are going to blow up when you push the daisy.

I think I will incriminate the sender and the recipient of the message. But who else? I think Blob or Lucky Fire, but I am unsure. Any thoughts? I have three people I can incriminate.

ESP said:
Alright, so we need to be more organized with our threads haha.

This is why I said to make a new thread for every night...

Day 2/Night 2

Alright Glace, you laid out the plan for what would happen if someone saw your role haha. Good luck.

Anyways, I just realized that we need to start picking off the confirmed townies. If we leave them alive, we'll get to the end with 10 people left. If 3 are confirmed townies, and 2-3 are us wolves, we're screwed haha.

I'm just gonna guess that Infinity is going to be protected tonight, so if we kill him tonight, it probably won't work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back