BW/BW2 xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 09/08/11. Have 500+ events coming soon from DJ's giv

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 08/26/09 See post #158 on how to post in this thread.

You told me to post this in here so here it is. what are these natures?

WORLD08 Lucario level 30 UT.
WORLD09 Weavile level 30 UT.
Pokemon Center New York Flygon level 45 UT.
VGC09 Shiny Milotic level 50 UT. (English
Draco Meteor Jarachi level 5 UT. (Japanese) 2 of these.
PALCITY Mew level 50 UT. 2 of these
PALCITY Manaphy level 50 UT
PALCITY Lucario level 50 UT.
ROCKS Metang level 30 UT.
Almia Darkrai level 50 UT. (2 of these)
Pokemon Fan Club Jirachi level 5 UT Jaboca berry
Pokemon Fan Club Jirachi level 5 UT Salac Berry.
TCGWC Pikachu level 50 UT.
Pokemon Ranger Riolu level 30 UT.
Pokemon Ranger Manaphy level 1 UT.
Distant Land Dragonite level 55 UT.
Distant Land Articuno level 50 UT.
Distant Land Suicune level 40 UT.
Distant Land Elikid level 20 UT.
Distant Land Moltres level 50 UT.
Distant Land Moltres level 50 UT. #2
Distant Land Zapdos level 50 UT.
Distant Land Entei level 40 UT.

RE: xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 08/26/09 See post #158 on how to post in this thread.

jboy said:
You told me to post this in here so here it is. what are these natures?

WORLD08 Lucario level 30 UT.
WORLD09 Weavile level 30 UT.
Pokemon Center New York Flygon level 45 UT.
VGC09 Shiny Milotic level 50 UT. (English
Draco Meteor Jarachi level 5 UT. (Japanese) 2 of these.
PALCITY Mew level 50 UT. 2 of these
PALCITY Manaphy level 50 UT
PALCITY Lucario level 50 UT.
ROCKS Metang level 30 UT.
Almia Darkrai level 50 UT. (2 of these)
Pokemon Fan Club Jirachi level 5 UT Jaboca berry
Pokemon Fan Club Jirachi level 5 UT Salac Berry.
TCGWC Pikachu level 50 UT.
Pokemon Ranger Riolu level 30 UT.
Pokemon Ranger Manaphy level 1 UT.
Distant Land Dragonite level 55 UT.
Distant Land Articuno level 50 UT.
Distant Land Suicune level 40 UT.
Distant Land Elikid level 20 UT.
Distant Land Moltres level 50 UT.
Distant Land Moltres level 50 UT. #2
Distant Land Zapdos level 50 UT.
Distant Land Entei level 40 UT.

I know. Otherwise I will forget. I have to look at the list and my game at the same time. I don't have a phonographic memory so I have to have a list posted. If it was about 5 then I would do it right now but I will do it in one swoop. I can get 3 cloned so we can trade tomorrow if you want.:)

xxashxx said:
I know. Otherwise I will forget. I have to look at the list and my game at the same time. I don't have a phonographic memory so I have to have a list posted. If it was about 5 then I would do it right now but I will do it in one swoop. I can get 3 cloned so we can trade tomorrow if you want.:)
I know I'm trying to see which ones I like and I would like to know what I would be getting.

Yeah that is fine. I don't have time to add natures to my thread or I would.:)

xxashxx said:
These Pokemon are at the right levels but they look hacked because it shows a different level on the info part of the Pokemon. It also looks like they were caught in-game as well and they don't say Yukari but that is the Japanese name on SPP. I know their English name is Hayley though. Update. I have some Pokemon Ranch Pokemon but I need someone to check them because they look hacked to me. They are at the right levels but the info page shows different than what the levels are. PDC who are you getting these from. If they are indeed hacked I will have this member banned.:)

I Got them From the Pokemon Ranch thing.(They also have the Right ID.Looked On seribi).I Got The american Version.And The OT would be ALEX if i caught them Wouldn't it?

It would be Hayley's or Yukari. They came from a girl named Hayley in the game I think but I am not sure. Double check this and back me up. Thanks.:) Updated: Now have a Hayley's Phione. Will have to clone before we trade.:)

Just got Hayley's Poneyta if you want it.

RE: xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 08/26/09 See post #158. Shiny Aerodactyl WANTED.

Yes I do please. Come on Wi-Fi when you can tomorrow. Then we can trade. I am still waiting on jboy. If you can get the others from jboy I will trade for them. Update: Shiny Aerodactyl WANTED UT please and thank you. Thanks PDC.:)

RE: xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 08/31/09 See post #158. Shiny Aerodactyl WANTED.

BUMP.:)

RE: xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 08/31/09 See post #158. Shiny Aerodactyl WANTED.

Can you list your EVd Pokemon, please? As you dont have a section for them on your post..

I have an EVd Articuno and Zapdos, as well as the only 10ANNIV poke you dont have: Articuno/

The Ev'd ones I have are:

Cresselia
Lapras
Flygon
Shiny Typhlosion
Amphros

Please no hacks for these. If you trade me hacks for legit again I will haunt you.:)

they were for free anyway xdXDXDX

IlIkE Ampharos :£

Ok. you better have a good Pokemon for this since Echosong EV'd it for me. It must be a legit Pokemon then. I have the 10th anniversary Articuno. I have the whole 10th anniversary set.:)

RE: xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 09/06/09 See post #158 on how to post in this thread.

Update: I now have a Hayley's Yamma and Hayley's Shelos. I now have a Shiny Aerodaxtyl. It is at level 5 UT. It id a Mild Nature but I still want the others I have requested because I want better or another natured ones too. They are hard to come by. Thanks.:) EDIT. I have added Hayley's Lickitung, Hayley's Ponyta,and Hayley's Vupix. I need these cloned for jboy ASAP. Thanks.:)

RE: xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 09/06/09 See post #158 on how to post in this thread.

Wait there is No hayley's Vulpix....?I'll go check.

EDIT:yeah there is one.

Yeah there is. I got it cloned with lucariopulse333.:)

Update. I now have the CHANNEL Jirachi and the 10JHRE Charizard. Both are UT.:) EDIT. I now have the Hayley Tangela at level 1 UT.:) EDIT. BIG UPDATE. Added more German Pokemon, Started an EV'D Section and getting more Pokemon soon.:)

RE: xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 09/08/09 See post #158 on how to post in this thread.

RE: xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 09/08/09 See post #158 on how to post in this thread.

CMT for 10JHRE Charizard,10JHRE Articuno.Is the Shiny Articuno Legit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back