BW/BW2 xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 09/08/11. Have 500+ events coming soon from DJ's giv

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 09/15/09 See post #158 on how to

I'll assume @ash

CMT for the Shiny 100 Milotic and the Shiny Seviper 34

What are the natures on them though, if you don't mind me asking?

RE: xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 09/15/09 See post #158 on how to post in this thread.

I will check on them tomorrow. I can check the natures now and trade tomorrow.:)

RE: xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 09/15/09 See post #158 on how to

xxashxx said:
I will check on them tomorrow. I can check the natures now and trade tomorrow.:)

Whenever you want I'm not going on a hiatus for at least another 3 months.

RE: xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 09/15/09 See post #158 on how to post in this thread.

Ok. It might be tomorrow night but I am not sure. If I am on earlier then I will do it then. Thanks.:)

xxashxx said:
Ok. come on WFC after 1 PM PST. Thanks for your EV'D Pokemon too as I beat jboy with my EV'D Salamence and Charizard left. I Toxic'd His Swampert with the Aerodactyl and I used Stealth rock too. I KO'd his Latias and Swampert Without attacking at all.:)
your welcome.:D.I will be Ev Training a Houndoom,Suicune(Distant land),Articuno(Bold),Infernape,Lucario,Lavitar.So more Ev'd Pokes are coming.the Lavitar has Curse.

Cool. Thanks for the ones you gave me as I got 2 wins last night.:)

Anyway What do you want for the Fan Club Jirachi?And will you ever get Hadu Wave Mew,Regice,registeel,Regirock?

Yeah when I can get them. I forgot about the Jirachi. Will be on at 6 PM PST tomorrow. Have to go out for a few hours and should be on by then.:) EDIT. Update: Added more Distant Land Pokemon and a Shiny Groundon and Shiny Garchomp.:)

What do you want for your 12th movie Arceus and pikachu coloured Pichu? I'm an AR cloner. =)

Any event Pokemon I do not have or an EV'D Charizard in maxed ATAACK HP and Good SP ATK.:)

Update: InuMimi's thread will be updated with more Shiny Pokemon soon. Her and I are trading Shiny Pokemon so she will have more soon. It has been about 6 months since her and I have traded because she has been pretty busy. Just letting you all know that shiny Pokemon will be added to her thread soon. Thanks.:) EDIT. Update: Added more Distant Land Pokemon and EV'D Pokemon.:) EDIT. Added Poke Plaza Shiny Lucario, Shiny BagonLegit and Hayley's Crogunk.:)

BUMP.:)

RE: xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 09/20/09 See post #158 on how to post in this thread.

Can i have the shiny colored pikachu pichu ill trade u one of my cyntaquil or a ev trained quilava

RE: xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 09/20/09 See post #158 on how to post in this thread.

Is your AR fixed? If not then I have to get that cloned first.:)

Darn its still not fixed it might be working next month and tthx

Oh ok. I will see if PDC can do it tomorrow then. Might not have it until tomorrow night though.:) Update: Added Hayley's Miltank.:)

Update: I now have the JBHF Manaphy,Hayley's Aerodactyl, Faraway Island Mew Japanese, HG/SS Flying Pikachu Japanese and 6 more Distant Land Pokemon. All are up and ready for trade now.:)

What would you want for the Japanese Pokemon Center Pikachu?

What do you have for trade? Do you have a My Player thread? If not you should make one so we can trade. Thanks.:)

yep I do :)
http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=61256
could you please read the stuff in bold?
*sigh* most people ignore it..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back