BW/BW2 xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 09/08/11. Have 500+ events coming soon from DJ's giv

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 09/20/09 See post #158 on how to post in this thread.

Sadky I have everything on your list. If you have anything I do not have Shiny wise though then I could do the trade.:) EDIT. Update: Added more Hayley and EV'd Pokemon to the list. More events are coming soon.:)

RE: xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 09/25/09 See post #158 on how to post in this thread.

I do have a shiny steelix and gyarados (adamant, EVd).
I do also have a shiny moltres but I have to get permission from the origional owner to trade. and would you clone them and give me the origional?
if we trade that is.

RE: xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 09/25/09 See post #158 on how to post in this thread.

hi
i want
WORLD09 Weavile level 30 UT. Will have to clone.

i can clone for you.
if you need someone to vouch on my reliability:
yaminokame
bangiras
light venusuar
pikaflash

cheers.

lovebunny713 said:
I do have a shiny steelix and gyarados (adamant, EVd).
I do also have a shiny moltres but I have to get permission from the origional owner to trade. and would you clone them and give me the origional?
if we trade that is.

I have Moltres already. Thanks anyway. I want Shiny or event Pokemon please Also well EV'd Pokemon too. Thanks.:)
Mew Jadester said:
hi
I want
WORLD09 Weavile level 30 UT. Will have to clone.

I can clone for you.
if you need someone to vouch on my reliability:
yaminokame
bangiras
light venusuar
pikaflash

cheers.

What do you have for trade? Do you have a pkayer thread?:)

@XXASHXX
what nature is Shiny Japanese NewMoon Darlrai level 50 UT
i have a shiny azurill lv 5 UT perfect IV's

Do you have any events I do not have? Thanks.:)

Update: Added Japanese Ranger Riolu and Darkrai. Also added the Japanese Slaking and Metagross.:)

wait, I'm confused.
does that mean you're still interested? the gyarados has max attack if that's what you meant.

I have a shiny one with max ATTACK. Any event Pokemon I do not have or shiny Pokemon I do not have?:)

I have a few 10ANNIV pokemon. Suicune, Entei, Latios, Latias, and Celebi.
other than that, I have TRU Regigigas and TRU Shaymin.

Sorry have all of those. Look at my actual thread. You will be shocked to see what I have as I have about 180 event Pokemon and about 60-80 Shiny Pokemon as well as E4 and Rival Pokemon too.:) EDIT. Update: Added 5 more Distant Land Pokemon. Starting with Growlthe.:)

RE: xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 09/30/09 See post #158 on how to post in this thread.

BUMP.:) EDIT. Major Update: Added mor XD Pokemon. Added a new section called Heart Gold Soul Silver Pokemon. Shadoworganoid or Magus' Child I need my HG/SS Flying Pikachu cloned ASAP and traded back please. PDC if you have it still I need it cloned and traded to me please. Whoever gets it to me first please and Thank You.:)

RE: xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 10/02/09 See post #158 on how to post in this thread.

i cloned flying pikachu for you

why am i not on the cloners list? :(

RE: xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 10/02/09 See post #158 on how to post in this thread.

derik said:
I cloned flying pikachu for you

why am I not on the cloners list? :(

Sorry I forgot to add you on. Will do it now.:)

thanks maby i should say iam an ar cloner in my thread?

Yeah maybe. Some will not trade if you say it on your thread though.:) EDIT. Update: I now have the Ageto Celebi. I only want high offers for this event as it is extremel rare and very few members have this event. Thanks. Ihad to trade a level 100 shiny AND legit Shiny Rayquaza for it.:) EDIT 2. I now have the HG/SS Surfing Pikachu and B-Day 09 Charmander. It is the exact same as the others except the year is different though.:)

@xxashxx: Are any of your many Jirachi's natures of the Careful nature?

Yeah my Event ones are. I think it is one of my Japanese Events though. If you want an English Named one I can have Magus' Child reset the name to English when I have her clone it if you want. I need your FC again though. Thanks.:)

Not to sound picky, but can I have a Japanese one? =P And you never said what you'd like for it. And my FCs are in my sig (I'll probably use my Platinum for the trade).

Your in luck because I just got The Wishing Star one and it is at level 25 UT and it is Japanese and is a Careful nature.:)
MAJOR UPDATE: I now have more PCNY Pokemon The Hadou Regi's More Bryant Park Pokemon The )& B-Day Charmander The Birth Island Deoxys Shiny The Wishing Star Jirachi and 6 more Distant Land Pokemon.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back