BW/BW2 xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 09/08/11. Have 500+ events coming soon from DJ's giv

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 10/02/09 See post #158 on how to post in this thread.

Your Shiny Shaymin is Hacked. 4th gen event Pokemon can't be shiny. I have a Shiny Japanese one but I never use it in battle though.:)

RE: xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 10/02/09 See post #158 on how to post in this thread.

do you think the offers are good or you want something else?

its the 5th movie one EDIT: and its japanese

blastoise91 said:
do you think the offers are good or you want something else?

Do you have any events I do not have?:)

xxashxx said:
Do you have any events I do not have?:)

i forgot did you have the PBR event pokemon electivire and magmortar becuase if you dont i can give you those thats the only event pokemon i hae and surfing pikachu and i have s volt takle pikachu and pichu UT

blastoise91 said:
I forgot did you have the PBR event pokemon electivire and magmortar becuase if you don't I can give you those thats the only event pokemon I hae and surfing pikachu and I have s volt takle pikachu and pichu UT

Is the Volt Tackle Pikachu the HG/SS Pokewalker event? If it is I can do that for it.:)

oh no i breeded it i dont want to get hg or ss in japanese i want english version

If you get the Pokewalker event from someone here let me know and I will do that for your Pokemon. I forget what you wanted now.:)

i want the umbreon but ill make a deal about the PCP later

I have to go to sleep now. See you tomorrow. Will continue the deal tomorrow.:)

k seyas

Update: Added more event Pokemon and 2 EV'D Pokemon.:) EDIT: I now have about 241 event Pokemon and with the 10th Anniversary Pokemon it is about 290 Event Pokemon.:)

Hey xxAshxx I have a max revive and an eved/ived heatran and suicune that I could trade you. THe only prob is the pokes I would need cloned cause I dont have a means of cloning while at College...

I am interested in your Scizor, Aerodactle, and Flygon, all eved
Tell me what ya think :)

RE: xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 10/10/09 See post #158 on how to post in this thread.

I could clone them.I'm his main Cloner.I could clone them now if you want.

MUCKSTER said:
Hey xxAshxx I have a max revive and an eved/ived heatran and suicune that I could trade you. THe only prob is the pokes I would need cloned cause I don't have a means of cloning while at College...

I am interested in your Scizor, Aerodactle, and Flygon, all eved
Tell me what ya think :)

No thanks I already have those in EV'd form. Thanks anyway.:)

RE: xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 10/10/09 See post #158 on how to post in this thread.

Aw poop they were in your want thread...
Can you update that part so I know what you want cause I really want those guys :)

MUCKSTER said:
Aw poop they were in your want thread...
Can you update that part so I know what you want cause I really want those guys :)

Oh yeah will do it when I have more time. Getting ready to do some trading. So I will do it soon.:) EDIT. Added more GCA's A shiny Groundon and more GCA's are coming soon.:)

Japanese Pikachu level 10 UT. Will have to clone. ID: 41205 ANA, I need this one!!

Japanese Pikachu level 40 UT. Will have to clone. ID:12268 B'day, I need this one!!

Japanese Magikarp level 5 UT. Will have to clone. ID: 01256 uutsuu, I need this one!!

Japanese Jirachi level 5 UT. Will have to clone. ID: 06199 NZ, I need this one!!
Japanese Pokemon Center Meowth level 10 UT. ID: 03209 Ineed this one!!

Japanese Faraway Island Mew level 30 UT. Nickname is reset to English so I can read it. ID: 22980 Don't need this one!!

Japanese Pokemon Ranger Darkrai level 50 UT. Will have to clone. ID: 03208 Don't need this one!!

Japanese Pokemon Ranger Riolu level 30 UT. Will have to clone. ID: 03208 I need this one!!
Japanese Slaking level 50 UT. Will have to clone. ID:01069 Akiyama, I need this one!!

I also still need the PCNY milotic please. ID: 00875

Update to everyone: My Wi-Fi is currently down and should be back up soon I hope. I have started my Pearl version and I will have the FC for it once it is back up. I just got to Eterna city today in just a little over 4 hours.:) EDIT. I need someone to help me move my Pokemon when I am ready. Those who already have my Diamond FC Please let me know ASAP so I can let you know when I am ready. Thanks.:)

Wi-Fi is now up. However it is only a 1-2 bar connection. I can do trades but not sure about battles yet. I can do trades though.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back