BW/BW2 xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 09/08/11. Have 500+ events coming soon from DJ's giv

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 08/06/10 Looking for Spain France and Italian 10th Anniversary Pokem

Is your Wish Drowzee legit? I have the other Hayley Mews XD. I am on 4 boards XD.:)

RE: xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 08/06/10 Looking for Spain France and Italian 10th Anniversary Pokem

Ive traded it before and I believe has come out to be legit. OT is SECURE ID is 08115. is level 5 with bellydrum and wish. also whats the event of your shiny jirachi and is it legit?

Wishmake. Not sure if legit. I can give you my NOK Character Fair Shaymin or I can bend the NFT on my Wish Lickitung as it is 100% legit XD.:)

Would you mind having it checked? If not I'll take you up for one of your other generous offers. : ) im just really looking to complete my collection.

I could but I have been told once that it was a hack though. Also my Wish Lickitung is checked. Had it checked by Twilight Blade on PC forums. I got it on PC forums from Raichupacabra and he had her check it before he gave it to me XD. I should be on between 9&11 PM PST to trade XD.:)

hey dude, can I get my legit wish bagon soon?

And I was wondering what you wanted for the Wish Lickitung and Wish Ralts.

THANKS.

Both are worth alot. Do you have France Moltres Zapdos and Pikachu? I need those 3 10th anniversary events XD. Thanks.:)

Any chance I can get the info on your Poke Jirachi? Just found out my own was a hack. =\ Also I think I saw your wish ralts was V.ruff? Sorry it took me so long to reply im debating what I want to trade for. lol

I'm interesteed in Cynthia's Milotic. Trade for a shiny Machamp?

sirphish said:
Any chance I can get the info on your Poke Jirachi? Just found out my own was a hack. =\ Also I think I saw your wish ralts was V.ruff? Sorry it took me so long to reply im debating what I want to trade for. lol

I can bend the rule on my legit Wish Ralts which is Japanese and has the correct ID but it has to remain NFT if I trade it to you and same for my Charm Ralts which is also legit and must remain NFT if I trade it to you or my HG/SS Mewtwo's will work too.:)
UPDATE: I now have the Shiny HG/SS Entei in Japanese 3 of the Daisuki Magikarp's and France 10th Anniversary Pokemon. Might be getting more events tomorrow.:)

RE: xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 08/10/10 Looking for Spain France and Italian 10th Anniversary Pokem

Long shot but do you have Hayley's Eevee's of other countries? If not I'll take you up on one of the afrorementioned offers. I still have mewtwo to RNG in my SS. ;)

RE: xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 08/10/10 Looking for Spain France and Italian 10th Anniversary Pokem

Do you have the Pokewalker Yellow Forest Pikachu's that know Surf, Fly, and Volt Tackle?

Boddy903 said:
Do you have the Pokewalker Yellow Forest Pikachu's that know Surf, Fly, and Volt Tackle?

Yeah I do. Can you clone XD.?:)

Sirphish. I don't have Eevee's from Hayley from other Countrirs but I have Mew's Phiones and Shroomish though.:)

I don't know how to clone, sorry. :I

Oh ok. Do you have any Italian or France 10th Anniversary Pokemon? Thanks.:)

No... does that mean no trade?

Any Brayant Parks or Netherlands/UK events? Any PCNY events like the PCNY Cacturne legit?:)

Is PNCY like a pokemon event from PNC bank?

Not really...

Pokemon Center New York XD. Most of the Wish events are PCNY's also XD.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back