BW/BW2 xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 09/08/11. Have 500+ events coming soon from DJ's giv

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 08/10/10 Looking for Spain France and Italian 10th Anniversary Pokem

No? I don't have that.

RE: xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 08/10/10 Looking for Spain France and Italian 10th Anniversary Pokem

Do you have a thread XD?:)

A trading thread? No.

You should make one so I and everyone can see what you have XD.LOL.:) That is why I have one and is so large too XD.:)

I just have Shinies and a few Events, which you probably have.

Ohhhhh Great. Thanks anyway XD.:)

UPDATE: I now have a 100% legit Shiny Ageto Celebi and is NOT FOR TRADE PERMANENTLY as there is only 2 in existance and If anyone has one it is most likely a hack. Was nearly impossible to get XD.:)

RE: xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 08/12/10 Looking for Spain France and Italian 10th Anniversary Pokem

UPDATE. I have UPDATED my Hacked list with the ones I know are hacked. If anyone wants them for in-game use. I can get thecloned for you and trade them XD.:)

RE: xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 08/12/10 Looking for Spain France and Italian 10th Anniversary Pokem

UPDATE: I now have the Nintendo of Korea. (NOK) Milotic and is STRICKLY NOT FOR TRADE. Is extremely rare and only has been out for about 2 weeks or so XD.:) EDIT: I now have all of the Korean events to date until the next one comes out XD.:)

RE: xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 08/15/10 Looking for Spain France and Italian 10th Anniversary Pokem

UPDATE: I now have NZ Manaphy Wish Chansey 100% Legit NFT Spain Articuno and Italian Lugia/Ho-oh. Trying to get a WORLDS Crobat legit now XD.:)

RE: xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 08/15/10 Looking for Spain France and Italian 10th Anniversary Pokem

Um, I have a very rare shiny r/s/e shiny deoxys that I would trade. I can also clone.

What event is it? If it is the Birth Island one I have it XD.:)

Is your shiny Jirachi a WHSMKR Jirachi? Whats his nature?

bloomcool13 said:
Is your shiny Jirachi a WHSMKR Jirachi? Whats his nature?

I just found out that it is hacked XD.:)

okay, what a shame! How about your shiny 10th anniv. Celebi? Is it hacked?

How did you find out the Jirachi is hacked?

I got it checked By a Flash Cart on Neoseeker forums and I am not sure about the Celebi XD.:)

UPDATE: I now have the UK 10th Anniversary Raikou and I updated my Pokeparks as I found out 4 of them are hacked so I deleted the (Legit) next to them XD.:)

RE: xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 08/25/10 Looking for Spain France and Italian 10th Anniversary Pokem

Can I join the AR clovers giveaway please? Can I just clone shiny enigma stone Latios? Or can I not? If not I'll trade my shiny rayquaza for a shiny latios.

RE: xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 08/25/10 Looking for Spain France and Italian 10th Anniversary Pokem

Do you have any events I do not have and legit? Yeah you can if you want but I am not sure if all my Shiny's are legit though. I am picky about Shiny events though XD.:)

Um no. I doubt it. I got a shiny latias but thanks for your trouble - do you have a shiny kyogre I could clone - I couldn't find one amongst all those events.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back