BW/BW2 xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 09/08/11. Have 500+ events coming soon from DJ's giv

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 04/26/11. Have 700+ events coming soon from DJ's giveaway 4th gen o

You mean my event ones or regular Shiny Pokemon. If it is event ones probably all of them are legit except the Hadou Mew XD.:) Anything you see marked legit means it is legit. Read my Thread legend at the top XD.:)

RE: xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 04/26/11. Have 700+ events coming soon from DJ's giveaway 4th gen o

No i mean the ruglar shiny pokemon

I am not sure of their legitness and I am trying to get those legit checked also XD. It is hard because everyone at Pokemon Secure is really busy until Summer I think XD. Roughly 7 weeks away.:)

BUMP Bumping my thread before it gets locked. Should be getting new events soon XD.:)

Are you interested in perfect IV Oblivia Shaymins? I have every nature, all legit checked.

Sure. If it is an event and is legit I will trade for it. Pick anything marked legit XD.:) Thanks.:)

How many, and which natures are you interested in? I have all natures.

Just one. Any nature is fine with me XD. What do you want from my thread? Pick anything marked [Legit] XD. Thanks.:)

Seeing as you wanted two pokemon from me, Oblivia Heatran and Oblivia Shaymin, I'd like both of these.

Pokemon Center New York Shedninja level 50 UT. Will have to clone. (Legit) 3 of these.
Pokemon Center New York Seviper level 30 UT. Will have to clone. (Legit) 10 of these.

Ok sure I can do that. Are you on right now? If so let me transfer them to my HG first. Can you clone and trade back? Thanks.:)

EDIT: Can you be on around 9 PM PST tomorrow night (Sunday)? If so I can trade then XD. I should be on then XD. Thanks.:)

hey do you guys have movie victinis in pkm file?

xxashxx said:
Ok sure I can do that. Are you on right now? If so let me transfer them to my HG first. Can you clone and trade back? Thanks.:)

EDIT: Can you be on around 9 PM PST tomorrow night (Sunday)? If so I can trade then XD. I should be on then XD. Thanks.:)
Yeah, I'll clone them for you.
I might be on then, but I have the family coming over for mothers day, so I'll have to see.

Oh ok XD. If you are here I can do it now and instead of transfering just use my Diamond FC XD. Thanks. I think I have 2 reserves on Diamond. If not I can quickly catch 2 junks XD.:)

Hey ash, I am curious... but do you have any of these following Pokemon:

542. Leavanny

558. Crustle

560. Scrafty

576. Gothitelle

593. Jellicent

600. Klang

I need them to fill my Unova dex.

^ ^
He doesn't have B/W.

Oh, I see.

Sorry Yakkov I don't have B/W yet XD. P99: I will try to be on earlier tomorrow. I will be busy most of the day so we will see XD.:)

Do you just want to try to trade tomorrow? I'm having problems getting the Shaymin into my game (It's a file)

Not sure XD. I can trade now if you are here. Almost 1 PM PST right now.:)

I can't trade the shaymin yet, I'm having troubles with the file.

I can give you the Heatran for one pokemon in like 20 minutes though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back