BW/BW2 xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 09/08/11. Have 500+ events coming soon from DJ's giv

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 02/03/11. Have 700+ events coming soon from DJ's giveaway

Yakkov: Do you mean the GAMESTP one? If so I have it in every nature. All 25 of them. Can you clone? I can't remember if you can or not. Thanks.:)

Pokemon99 Thanks XD. I don't need anything cloned ATM though.:)

NOTICE TO EVERYONE

I can finally now trade again. I completed my dex in HG last night. Only took 15 days XD. Sorry I was not here much during the past 2 weeks but should be more active now XD.:)

RE: xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 02/03/11. Have 700+ events coming soon from DJ's giveaway

xxashxx said:
Do you mean the GAMESTP one? If so I have it in every nature. All 25 of them. Can you clone? I can't remember if you can or not. Thanks.

I could not obtain it at my local Gamestop because I had the mall tour version. The same applies with the dogs.

Also, I cannot clone.

Oh ok. I will get mine clone for you ASAP then XD. Got anything good for them? They have to be good events as mine are not cloned yet XD. I was able to get them uncloned from someone and he asked me not to trade them unless offers were really good XD.:)

Finally an UPDATE: I now have all the Win 2011 beasts and I have all 25 natures of the GAMESTP Celebi in English.:) EDIT I will be adding this FC to my thread soon but don't have much time to do it now so I will add it here temporarily until I formally post it. HG: 1420 5533 3308.:)

RE: xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 03/06/11. Have 700+ events coming soon from DJ's giveaway

CML for:
Pokemon Center New York Lickitung level 5 UT. ~JS

RE: xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 03/06/11. Have 700+ events coming soon from DJ's giveaway

My Lickitung is legit. I hope you have something I do not have and I hope it is legit too. Thanks.:)

BUMP: I have added my HG FC and ID to my thread. I tried to add it to my profile but there is no space for it XD.:)

BUMP: Just to let everyone know that I am not dead but I am having a hard time beating Penant Capture of the Pokethlon. I will not rest until I get a 36 or higher in that course. Once I do beat it I will never do it ever again until I get SS. I hope everyone understands. That is why I have been inactive the last week or so. I wish there was an easier way to be able to beat the course. Is there anything anyone can do that would help make it easier to beat? Thanks.:)

RE: xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 03/18/11. Have 700+ events coming soon from DJ's giveaway

BumP I should be on more often now as I have beaten the last course of the Pokethlon but just working on trophies and will be open for trades anytime now XD.:)

RE: xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 03/18/11. Have 700+ events coming soon from DJ's giveaway

CML for Red/Green Pichu Egg. VERY RARE EVENT

Hmmmm. Are your Pokemon legit? If you are unsure please get them checked. Thanks XD. I only want legit Pokemon only please. Thanks.:)

Yeah, they are.

Ok where did you get them checked? I am asking because I am a serious trader so I need to know where you got them checked. Also I need OT/ID Nature date Characteristics and HP to go against the hack lists at Secure and also I will submit a data check by the checkers there as well. I am picky about legitness because I have gotten so many hacks in the past so I am very picky about legitness so I need that data just to be sure. Also what did you want from me again so I can get it checked also. Thanks. I recommend you get a Secure account if you are a serious trader as well. I recommend this because I prefer the members that trade with me to have one so I know they are for real and not scammers. Anyway. I hope you understand where I am coming from. Thanks.:)

Okay, I understand where you are coming from, but I don't know how to do that.

You know where you check your Pokemon? After you highlight them on your team or PC look for these areas on the Pokemon. OT/ID Nature Date Characteristics and HP of the Pokemon. I need this so I can have someone check the data to see if it is legit or not? Just look for the areas I specified XD. Thanks.:)

hello....i hope we can trade

BINXwants
zekrom
thunderus
shiny thunderus
shiny tornadus
shiny litwick or its evolutiosn
shiny zorua or zoroark
shiny kibago or haxorus or 1 of its family

BINX HAS
mew
moltres
articuno

Guys I don't have Black or White yet. I only have Diamond through HeartGold at this time. Sorry guys. Also Are your events all legit? I am a serious trader so I hope they are. I have to get my Mew checked as well. Thanks.:)

Do you have D/P/PL/HG/SS?:) We might be able to work something out other than the B/W events XD.:)

Who do you think you are...

Is it okay if I advetise here? ^_^

Runnin' 'round leaving scars...

GREENMONKYDUMP: So you only have B/W then?? All I have is Diamond through HG. Seems pointless for the creators to make it so you can't trade from 4th gen over to 5th gen and back. It makes it difficult to trade with some people now.:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back