BW/BW2 xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 09/08/11. Have 500+ events coming soon from DJ's giv

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 01/23/11. Have 700+ events coming soon from DJ's giveaway

Joeypals: I was not laughing. If I laugh I put LOLz. If I put XD. it means that I already have the event. Anyway I have those events and I have the Spain and German VGC events also. I have the complete Eevee set. I also have the complete Japanese set too and Celebi and Goons Scizor. Anything else?:)

Ice_Master. I will try but it is hard to see the nature unless it is right in front of my face XD. I will check when I can. Thanks.:)

RE: xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 01/23/11. Have 700+ events coming soon from DJ's giveaway

I'm not sure if anything from my thread is valuable, but take a took. CMT

Ice_Master: The Latias's I have for Southern Island are Hardy Shiny and Japanese or Modest regular from Southern Island XD.:)

Aww. I was hoping it was Timid. Ah. Thanks anyways : )

I don't have a Timid one sadly XD.:)

Umm... what about me?

Sorry I had to go earlier XD. I can check now XD.:)

RE: xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 01/26/11. Have 700+ events coming soon from DJ's giveaway

UPDATE: I now have the 08 Slowpoke and the 09 Shelder. Both are NOT FOR TRADE XD.:)

RE: xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 01/29/11. Have 700+ events coming soon from DJ's giveaway

UPDATE: I now have the Distant Land Togepi at level 1 or level 5 UT. Can't remember ATM and I can't check until my hinge is fixed on my DS. I don't want to risk any farthure damage that it already is. After it is fixed I will edit the exact level of the Togepi. Thanks.:)

RE: xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 01/29/11. Have 700+ events coming soon from DJ's giveaway

Do you have a time travel event celebi?

Which one is that? You mean the one for HG/SS and B/W? Yeah but only in Japanese and should also work XD.:)

RE: xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 01/31/11. Have 700+ events coming soon from DJ's giveaway

UPDATE: I now have both Pikatopia Magmortar and Electivire legit and also another JEREMY Oddish. Also legit and also the Uncloned Shiny Suicune legit too.:)

RE: xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 02/03/11. Have 700+ events coming soon from DJ's giveaway

Japanese Year 10 Shiny Entei level 30 UT.
Japanese Year 10 Shiny Raikou level 30 UT.
Japanese Year 10 Shiny Suicune level 30 UT.

I'm assuming that those are the three dogs that came out with the movie?
If they are, I'm definitely interested in them =D

RE: xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 02/03/11. Have 700+ events coming soon from DJ's giveaway

Ok. I also have the GAMESTP Celebi too. I got it 3 weeks early as the wonder card has been leaked somehow so I have 21 GAMESTP Celebi's all different natures too and I think all natures too.:)

BUMP: I now have a new Platinum FC. My others will follow soon as I now have 2 DS's My Platinum FC is: 4770 6202 9595. I will also add this to my thread. If I have to switch to my other DS use my other FC as usual and will let you know which FC to use. Thanks guys.:)

BUMP Just so you guys know I will trade when I can I just got HG 2 days ago and have not had a whole lot of time to trade and just now got to Victory Road XD. So I will be able to trade more often soon.:)

BUMP: I am now done the major parts of HG and now working on the sidequests. So should be trading again soon XD.:)

BUMP I can trade my Celebi event now as it started on the 21st so if there is anyone who wants it please let me know so I can setup a reservation and get it cloned for you. Thanks.:)

If this is the Gamestop Celebi, I'd like a copy please. I only have the Celebi from the Mall Tour.

I'll be willing to clone anything you need to be cloned. LMK Plz.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back