BW/BW2 xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 09/08/11. Have 500+ events coming soon from DJ's giv

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 11/22/10 DJ's giveaway events coming soon XD.

I have a Shiny Feraligatr you can breed XD Also can you clone it and trade back XD?:)

RE: xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 11/22/10 DJ's giveaway events coming soon XD.

The only way I know how to breed is with another Feraligatr, plus I dont have a AR so I cant clone. Sorry for me being newbish.

Nah that's ok XD. Almost everyone asks questions like that here XD.:)

RE: xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 11/27/10 DJ's giveaway events coming soon XD.

UPDATE: I now have 2 Wish Drowzee FINALLY Legit and over 20 legit 10th Anniversary events from Germany and Spain. However it says legit next to each Pokemon but does not mean the ones that are listed are necessarily legit but it means I have all of the Pokemon legit now but not the ones I have listed. For example I have Spain Ho-oh legit and UT. but where it says my Ho-oh is T. and barely touched. That one has not been checked but I have the Spain Ho-oh legit. Not to confuse anyone so just ask me if you are stumped XD. Thanks.:)

RE: xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 11/27/10 DJ's giveaway events coming soon XD.

I could try to breed with Ditto, after my try I might have a Totodile or they aren't compatible and Feraligatr might gain a level or two. Since I can't clone, I will have to give you back the shiny Feraligatr after breeding. I'll give it a shot!

EDIT: Also, can you help me to evolve my Electabuzz to Electivire and then give me it back, if you can, that would be great. :)

I will try I have massive trades this week XD. I have over 700 trades to do and doing roughly 24 trades a day now XD. I will try though XD. Thanks to the massive giveaway Almost all my events will be legit but will not be able to trade them as these ones have been spammed 17 million times or more XD.:)

Well, I could wait till next week, I'm very patient.

It will take weeks XD but I will try XD.:)

So, we could do the Feraligatr trade tonight, and the Electivire one in the near future? I'm okay with that!

What is your timezone XD?:)

I live in Florida, so EST(Eastern Standard Time)!

Oh ok. Can you be on around 1 AM your time on weekends? If you can I can probably do it Friday or Saturday XD.:)

My dad having a show on Friday, if it doesn't last till 1 am we could do it on Friday. If not, then on Saturday

EDIT: I'm not going, so my only hope is to try and stay up till 1 am. :)

Oh ok that's cool XD.:)

UPDATE: I have a TON of 10th Anniversary events to add but I am waiting until I get all the UK events first as I have 17/70 events right now. When I get all 70 events I will be able to update with them and the other events XD. Thanks.:)

RE: xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 11/27/10. Have 700+ events coming soon from DJ's giveaway

UPDATE: Just so everyone knows I might have to toss most of my Shiny's due to the fact that most are most likely hacks. I am not sure which ones are all legit exceot for my starters Bagon Slopoke Drifblim Charmeleon and a couple others. I have found out alot of my events were hack and I doubt that most of my Shiny's are legit. I am still debating weather or not to delete my shinys but from all of the checks on Secure I have a feeling most of them are hacked but not for sure XD.:)

RE: xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 11/27/10. Have 700+ events coming soon from DJ's giveaway

UPDATE: I have updated my 10th Anniversary section in my 2nd post. Next to each heading you will see a tag like This: (All are Legit) This means that all of my 10th anniversary Pokemon in each section are legit now. However they are from the giveaway so I will not be able to trade them XD.:)

RE: xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 12/19/10. Have 700+ events coming soon from DJ's giveaway

My god this thread is huge o_O Anyway for the shiny MYSTRY Mew and Japanese lvl 62 event Metagross I can offer a 10ANIV Zapdos for 1, and are you interested in shiny flawless poke's?

RE: xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 12/19/10. Have 700+ events coming soon from DJ's giveaway

Yeah I know this thread is huge XD. It is getting bigger as I have around 650+ events still coming XD. My Shiny MYSTERY Mew is a hack. If a MYSTERY Mew is shiny it is hacked XD. Which Area is the Zapdos from and is it legit? If it has not been legit checked I will NOT accept XD. I hate I hate I HATE HACKED EVENTS WITH A PASSION so I hope it is legit and not from DJ's Giveaway. Thanks XD.:)

I'd still probably take it, just for the sake of it. The Zapdos from the US, and I know it's legit because I went to the event years ago, and migrated it to my Heart Gold last month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back