BW/BW2 xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 09/08/11. Have 500+ events coming soon from DJ's giv

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 09/30/10 I HAVE WORLDS CROBAT 100% LEGIT!!.

Er, did you have an answer to my offer yet?

RE: xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 09/30/10 I HAVE WORLDS CROBAT 100% LEGIT!!.

i dont have your fc

Sorry I just now saw your post LOL. I must have missed it because when I check posts I usually click last post then respond XD. I am not sure if the Celebi is legit or not. I have Riley's egg already in English and when a Pokemon evolves from ANY country the Englisg data takes over because you have an English copy of the game. Therefore the orgin names(Games they originated from) overwrites the Japanese or any Country for that matter into English but the OT stays the same though. If you want to reset it back you need the Japanese AR namechanging code to reset it back XD. Anyway. Any other events and can you clone? Also only pick from my legit tagged Pokemon. Read my legend for what I mean about that XD. Kenoblast: What was I giving you for the Darkrai again? I forgot XD. Thanks.:)

UPDATE: I now have Movie 12 Arceuse from Beljum Movie Shaymin from Beljum Germany Netherlands and another from UK. Also have the Wi-Fi German PCP Pichu. Also Have Distant Land Bayleef and Crocanaw UT.:)

Please may I clone your shiny Aerodactyl and Seviper?

Did you do those? I thought you did XD? Maybe it was someone else XD. Seems like I just did a few weeks ago. Still waiting for the Kyoge to be checked also XD.:)

RE: xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 10/08/10 I HAVE WORLDS CROBAT 100% LEGIT!!.

I'm ok on Kyogre now - I got one! But I really need those 2 - please contact me when we can do it.

RE: xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 10/08/10 I HAVE WORLDS CROBAT 100% LEGIT!!.

ALAMOS Darkrai level 50 UT

Oh ok. XD Will try to do it as soon as I can XD. Have a couple of trades to do first XD.:)

2191 6774 7854. Don't forget to clone when we trade XD. When can you be on XD. I don't see you on When I am XD.:)

how about we do it tuesday at 8 pm EST

Do you happen to have that Pokémon ranger 3 deoxys att. form with a neutral nature?

Neutral Nature? I don't know XD. I am not sure which ones are Neutral XD.:)

Kenoblast I will be carving pumpkins with my missionary (church) friends tomorrow so I don't know XD. I can do it at 1 AM your time if you are on XD.:)

Well, that'd be bashful, docile, hardy, serious or quirky.
Do you happen to have one of those?

yo i'm in school still so saturday at 3 pm my time is it good for me

I should be able to XD. UPDATE: I now have Wish Drowzee Wish Kangaskhan JEREMY Slopoke and WISHMAKER Shiny Jirachi legit. All are legit.:)

RE: xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 10/13/10 I HAVE WORLDS CROBAT 100% LEGIT!!.

OMG I want shiny Wishmaker Jirachi so badly! Would it be OK for me to clone him PLEAAAAASE!!! I hope that's OK. You'd make me so happy. If not just choose something from my thread, and you've got it.

RE: xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 10/13/10 I HAVE WORLDS CROBAT 100% LEGIT!!.

Do you have 3 legit events I do not have??? This will not be easy to get off of me as I got it on Pokemon Secure and they are not easy to get legit.:)

so saturday at 3 pm my fc is 1119 2485 0064 whats yours

Not sure now. I have to clean a trailer tomorrow and not sure how long it will take. I can do it at 10 PMPST though XD.:) Be on at 1 AM your time and just sleep in on Sunday XD.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back