BW/BW2 xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 09/08/11. Have 500+ events coming soon from DJ's giv

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: xxashxx's My Player Thread. UPDATED: 01/25/09 AR Cloners get ALL my Shiny Pokemon. MAJOR UPDATE See post #118

I will do that for the Shiny Raichu and I will do my Shiny Torkal for the Shiny Riolu.:)

RE: xxashxx's My Player Thread. UPDATED: 01/25/09 AR Cloners get ALL my Shiny Pokemon. MAJOR UPDATE See post #118

xxashxx said:
I will do that for the Shiny Raichu and I will do my Shiny Torkal for the Shiny Riolu.:)

oh okey:p i couldn't remember wich poke i wanted lol:p

I hope you come on soon so we can trade. If not then tomorrow.:)

Hi, I would like to trade your SHiny Gengar. Just check my thread for what you would like in return

I will have to clone it so if we arrive at a deal could you reserve it for me:)

kashmaster said:
Hi, I would like to trade your SHiny Gengar. Just check my thread for what you would like in return

I will have to clone it so if we arrive at a deal could you reserve it for me:)

I will have Echosong trade my Shiny Gengar for your Shiny Latios when you get it back. Remember she may just give it to me since she can clone it with her AR unless you don't want her to do that.:)

Added a bunch of more Shiny Pokemon and also E4 Pokemon. Please PM me or post here if you want anything.:)

RE: xxashxx's My Player Thread. UPDATED: 02/07/09 MAJOR UPDATE See post #118 Also need someone that has Platinum to post

Updated with another shiny Pokemon and I am getting some more shiny Pokemon soon.:)

RE: xxashxx's My Player Thread. UPDATED: 02/07/09 MAJOR UPDATE See post #118 Also need someone that has Platinum to post

I have Platinum. How may I help you?

oddsok said:
I have Platinum. How may I help you?

I just sent you a PM. PM me if you can put the moves on without it wiping off the EV's. I have to get them back from HeatRotomFTW 1997 first though.:)

RE: xxashxx's My Player Thread. UPDATED: 02/16/09 MAJOR UPDATE See post #118 Also need someone that has Platinum to post

I just updated with a few more Shiny Pokemon.:) EDIT. New Service See the very top of the very first post of this thread.:)

RE: xxashxx's My Player Thread. UPDATED: 02/16/09 MAJOR UPDATE See post #118 AR cloners get all my Shiny Pokemon FREE

I just updated with another Shiny Pokemon plus there is an important message for AR cloners and members of The Ghost Army Clan.:)

RE: xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED: 02/16/09 Important message for AR cloners & TGAC members

I will clone anything you need for TGA.

As I have free time.

RE: xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED: 02/16/09 Important message for AR cloners & TGAC members

I have A Lucario Japanese LV.100 do you trade it for Shiny Celebi?

julian99janssen said:

Who do you want to trade with? Me or InuMimi? UPDATE: To all members that post in this thread. Please specify which one of us that you want to trade with. For example. You Start with @ xxashxx or @a InuMimi or To xxashxx or To InuMimi or we will not know which one you want to trade with. Thanks.:)

xxashxx said:
julian99janssen said:

Who do you want to trade with? Me or InuMimi? UPDATE: To all members that post in this thread. Please specify which one of us that you want to trade with. For example. You Start with @ xxashxx or @a InuMimi or To xxashxx or To InuMimi or we will not know which one you want to trade with. Thanks.:)

With you because you have a Celebi Lv.73

julian99janssen said:
xxashxx said:
julian99janssen said:

With you because you have a Celebi Lv.73

I have that and a shiny one UT at level 70. Do you want that instead?:)

RE: xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED: 02/22/09 Important message for AR cloners & TGAC members. See post

Ok I am Online at Pokebeach's time 12:00 PM at 3:00 PM At 7:00 AM and at 10:00 AM

RE: xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED: 02/22/09 Important message for AR cloners & TGAC members. See post

Oh ok. I will have to get the Celebi cloned first. I don't know how long that will take and I have to make space in my Diamond for your FC because my roster is full unless you want to wait until I get my Pearl going.:)

xxashxx: I wanted to trade and trade back for my dex, and then I saw that's what this thread is mainly for. So, could you please trade and trade back: deoxys, mew, lugia, jirachi and shaymin? Thanks!

PS: READ MY SIG, IT'S IMPORTANT.

Sure. What is your FC. Also you can trade too if you want. I just have to get clones first though.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back