BW/BW2 xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 09/08/11. Have 500+ events coming soon from DJ's giv

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED: 02/22/09 See post #158

CML for your Shiny Milotic

I can clone if necessary.

What will you give me for it? Did you see post #158 on how to post in my thread now?:)

xxashxx - Shiny Milotic 100, CML for any shiny or EV pokemon you want.

I would offer something specific but they're all up for grabs and don't know if you want any specific or if you have them already. LMK

Oh ok. I will check tomorrow.:)

I have EV attack charizard. INterested in shiny charizard.

Ok. I will have to trade tomorrow. Do you want my EV'd one or 10th anniversary one?:)

RE: xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED: 02/27/09 See post #158

I have a Shiny Heateran coming soon. Guys please check InuMimis part of this thread too. Thanks.:)

ash - Did you look into the shiny milotic trade?

Not Yet. I have a feeling it might be hacked. I think Charizard 88 is checking it to see. I want to have it checked for hacked before we trade.:)

I have updated InuMimi's thread with some Shiny Pokemon. See Post #158 for how to post in this thread.:)

RE: xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED: 03/05/09 See post #158 on how to

xxashxx - Well, let me know when you get it checked out for the herps. :)

RE: xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED: 03/05/09 See post #158 on how to post in this thread.

Ok. I will see if Echosong can get it checked and cloned.:)

RE: xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED: 03/05/09 See post #158 on how to post in this thread.

Hey can I have your 10th ANIV Blastoise since it's already cloned? I have a shiny Drapion but I need it cloned which I can't do. BTW I have your shiny Space C Deoxys (needs to be cloned). :]

Sure. It has to be cloned again because I gave a clone to Shaymin of the Heart awhile back. Do you still have to trade with InuMimi too. I can leave her a message on her phone if you do on Wednesday or if she calls me later.:)

Well yeah I still need to trade with her. But I don't want to rush her. -_^

Oh ok. I will let her know. Thanks.:)

I can clone some Pokémon for you if you'd like. I have a day off tomorrow, so I could clone all of the ones that you need.

Do you use AR? I hope so because I need 2 Charizard's cloned if you use AR otherwise it will take too long.:) Thanks.:)

RE: xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED: 03/05/09 See post #158 on how to

InuMimi-
I Want
9x Rare Candy

I Have
1x TM05 Roar
1x TM07 Hail
1x TM31 Brick Break
1x TM32 Double Team
1x TM36 Sludge Bomb
1x TM41 Torment
1x TM42 Facade
1x TM46 Thief
1x TM66 Payback
1x TM72 Avalanche
1x TM81 X-Scissor
1x TM82 Sleep Talk
1x TM87 Swagger
1x No.43 Shuca Berry (Growing More)
1x No.49 Haban Berry (Growing More)
Growing No.48 Kasib Berry
Growing No.09 Lum Berry
Can breed Gligar
And, I have a variety of medicines.
LMK:)

xxashxx said:
Do you use AR? I hope so because I need 2 Charizard's cloned if you use AR otherwise it will take too long.:) Thanks.:)

I use the GTS trick, but I have it down so well, I can do it every time. my brother does have an Action Replay though, if you feel more comfortable using that. how many did you need?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back