BW/BW2 xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 09/08/11. Have 500+ events coming soon from DJ's giv

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED: 03/12/09 See post #158 on how to post in this thread.

I have a Ranch Mew. Anything else?:)

RE: xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED: 03/12/09 See post #158 on how to post in this thread.

Check my thread.

Great trader +1.

It goes in my Reputation thread. Right forum but wrong thread. Press end too. LOL.:) EDIT. Updated with a Dunking's Tyranitar,a 10th anniversary Ho-oh and Shiny Rypervoir.:)

I will trade ash my 10 anniv raikou shiny legit for shining milotic and I will trade inumimi my shiny drifblim my ev leafeon lv 100 or my ev lv 100 glaceon for your shiny milotic and ash if we do trade I need a clone back our ar will not clone.

See you on so we can VC. The Flygon is hacked. I have the Raikou but I need the Alakazam.:)

Updated with a 10th anniversary Shiny Entei. Might be hacked. Please ask about it. Also an Aura Shiny Mew level 100.:) EDIT. I now Have a Newmoon Darkrai at level 70 and a Shiny Luxray at level 50. Remember all my Pokemon will be cloned BEFORE we trade.:)

RE: xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED: 03/22/09 See post #158 on how to post in this thread.

Bump.:)

RE: xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED: 03/22/09 See post #158 on how to post in this thread.

Updated my Coming soon list an also my item list Anyone who has 100 spare Heart scales or so that will be great. I will give 100 Full Restores for them. Thanks.:)

Shiny dialga, shiny giratina, and shiny latias please.

Which Dialga do you want? My Japanese one or my English one?:)

Yeah I do. Remember I was going to have you trade with Valk for you Celebi? UPDATE: I now have a 10th Anniversary Espeon and 10th Anniversary Absol for trade.:)

I would like the English dialga.

Oh ok. I will see if I can get it cloned by the end of the week.:) EDIT: UPDATE: Added 10th anniversary Umbreon and Elite 4 wants and Rival wants also. Thanks.:) EDIT 2 Added all the E4 and Rival Pokemon wants including the Platinum Pokemon. Also got a level 70 UT Shiny Heateran.:)

Bump.:)

Yes I do. Have you traded with Valk? He has it have you traded with Valk yet?:) UPDATE I have a Shiny Gliscor level 100 a Shiny Bronzong level 40 UT and a Rival Empoeon. PM me or post here for offers.:)

What would you like for the blastoise!

Any Shiny Pokemon:)

what nature is the bronzong and what ivs does it have

I don't know. I just got it.:) EDIT. commander dusknoir does not know either. Sorry.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back