BW/BW2 xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 09/08/11. Have 500+ events coming soon from DJ's giv

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED: 03/22/09 See post #158 on how to post in this thread.

interested in shiny torchic and shiny rioulu

RE: xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED: 03/22/09 See post #158 on how to post in this thread.

Ok. I have to get the Shiny Torchic cloned. I have to get the Shiny Riolu cloned too. Thanks.:)

what do u like?

What do you have to give me? Thanks.:)

check my list

Do you hav a link to your thread so I can find it easy?:)

http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=51865

Ok. I want your Shiny Infernape and Shiny Togesis. Thanks.:)

Can I clone the following

First Trip

Shiny Gliscor Level 100 Will have to clone.
Shiny Milotic level 100. Will have to clone.
Dunkings Tyranitar level 100. Will have to clone.
Shiny Aura Mew level 100. Will have to clone.
Shiny Riolu level 1 UT. Will have to clone.

If possible 2nd trip

Shiny Piplup Level 5 UT. Will have to clone
Shiny Torchic level 1 UT. Will have to clone.
Shiny Turtwig. Level 1 UTWill have to clone.
Shiny Gyarados level 49. Will have to clone.
Shiny Meganium level 100. Will have to clone.
Shiny Mystery Mew. level 10. Will have to clone.

I can do it now

If you will let me clone them my FC is 2965-4740-0398
Dont use the one in my sig

That is way too much sorry. I don't have a lot of time left to do all that. I can have Echosong do it when she comes on. Thanks anyway.:)

Ok, no problem.

You have to donate your OWN Pokemon to the clan. If you want to buy one of mine contact Lucario of light so he can tell me which one you want then I will get it cloned and trade with you as a free trade. If you have anywhere between 10 points and 1,000 points then you can buy a Pokemon.:)

those pokemon arent shiny

ash could you check the ivs and nature of the bronzong

Sure.:)

xxashxx said:
You have to donate your OWN Pokemon to the clan. If you want to buy one of mine contact Lucario of light so he can tell me which one you want then I will get it cloned and trade with you as a free trade. If you have anywhere between 10 points and 1,000 points then you can buy a Pokemon.:)

I know I wasn't going to donate yours,

Oh ok. I don't need them cloned unless Lucario of light tells me. Thanks anyway. If you want one of mine PM Lucario of light. Thanks.:)

RE: xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 04/13/09 See post #158 on how to post in this thread.

UPDATE: I now Have ALL the E4 Pokemon. Thanks to those who Caught them. I just need Rival and Platinum E4 Pokemon now. Thanks.:)

RE: xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 04/13/09 See post #158 on how to

@xxashxx

I would like that movie Shaymin. I have a Mewtwo. I have others, but I think they are hacked. Let me know via PM, please.

Zach

RE: xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 04/13/09 See post #158 on how to post in this thread.

If you can clone it I can trade you now. We trade like normal then you clone with your AR and then we do a cheap trade back. Thanks.:) EDIT. UPDATE. I have an EV'd SP ATK and HP EV'd regular Lapras at level 31 but it will have to be cloned before I trade it. Will be working on it soon.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back