BW/BW2 xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 09/08/11. Have 500+ events coming soon from DJ's giv

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 06/09/09 See post #158 on how to post in this thread.

Update. I am trying to get my Wi-Fi back up and it should be back tomorrow. After we moved and got DSL we have not had a whole lot of time to work with the router. I am hoping it will be up tomorrow or Thursday at the latest.:)

RE: xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 06/09/09 See post #158 on how to post in this thread.

Update. My Wi-Fi is down permanetly until we can get a new router. This thread will remain open and I will update InuMimi's thread when she PM's me her Pokemon. In the meantime I will be working on her thread until I can get on WFC again. I have DSL and my router is not compatable so we have to get a new router before I can be on Wi-Fi again.:)

Update. I might be getting another router soon. If it works with the DSL then I should be on WFC as soon as it is settup. I hope within the next few days.:)

whats going on xxashxx?
hey how long would it take to clone for me?

You would have to trade to me then I would get your Pokemon cloned and traded back to you with the clones but I can't until my Wi-Fi is back up. Right now I am waiting on another router that my Wi-Fi guy has but I have not heard from him for a week. If this one works then I can do it. If not I have to wait to get a new router.:)

don't think I have many of your wants but if you could check me for the Shiny Riolu UT nature? Ability?

hey dude can i have your cresselia lvl 100

Starforce Lv.X said:
don't think I have many of your wants but if you could check me for the Shiny Riolu UT nature? Ability?

Sure I can check it and trade once I have Wi-Fi again. At this point I have no idea when. I am hoping within the next few days. We are trying but it is a long wait. Sorry guys. I never knew Verizon did not support my router or I would have been on WFC 3 and 1/2 weeks ago.:)

is there any way i can get any free pokemon like lvl 50 or higher?

I can get 1 cloned after my Wi-Fi is up. However at this time I have no idea when though. All I will do is get it cloned then you can have it for free. My Wi-Fi comes first before I do anything.:)

oh ok thanks alot! pm me whenever,

I just hope it will be up soon because it has been exactly 1 month now since it has been down. I had a feeling this would happen too.:)

CMT for Shiny Meganium and Movie Shaymin

can u trade me a totidile craconaw or freligater?if so ill give u my lvl 100 blastoise or any pokemon i got hes my fav

RE: xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 06/09/09 See post #158 on how to

Can I get the 10th anniversary Shiny Blastoise UT? You're still doing the cloner giveaway?

Guys I might be able to tomorrow IF my Wi-Fi is up tonight. I am not even sure that it will be. It might be tomorrow if it is though.:) EDIT: WI-FI IS UP.!!.:)

newmoon darkrai
check my thread

safariblade said:
newmoon darkrai
check my thread

Ok. I have to get it cloned. It is hacked though. It is the English one so it is not legit. The Japanese one is though and I don't have that one.:)

ATTENTION TO EVERYONE: My Wi-Fi is back up and I am accepting trades. PLEASE DO NOT SWAMP ME WITH TRADES. If you want to trade spread out the days. I just got back on tonight and I have not traded or battled for a month. Give me about 2 weeks until I get back into it again. It has been awhile and I know what to do and everything but I want a slow start shall we say. If you have a big list of want I will do some every 2-3 days and a limit of 5 Pokemon when I do it so I am not swamped. Thanks.:)

xxashxx said:
safariblade said:
newmoon darkrai
check my thread

Ok. I have to get it cloned. It is hacked though. It is the English one so it is not legit. The Japanese one is though and I don't have that one.:)

ATTENTION TO EVERYONE: My Wi-Fi is back up and I am accepting trades. PLEASE DO NOT SWAMP ME WITH TRADES. If you want to trade spread out the days. I just got back on tonight and I have not traded or battled for a month. Give me about 2 weeks until I get back into it again. It has been awhile and I know what to do and everything but I want a slow start shall we say. If you have a big list of want I will do some every 2-3 days and a limit of 5 Pokemon when I do it so I am not swamped. Thanks.:)

he guys if ya wanna battle me i got a pretty good group of 4! my friend code is...0904-0634-4438

Shiny Milotic
Shiny Shuckle
Shiny Gliscor

i have a couple events that i could trade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back