BW/BW2 xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 09/08/11. Have 500+ events coming soon from DJ's giv

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 06/09/09 See post #158 on how to post in this thread.

Yeah I am but I have not started working on him yet. I have about 100 or more events coming. Not kidding as Quatras hunderds of event Pokemon that he does not have posted yet.:)

RE: xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 06/09/09 See post #158 on how to post in this thread.

I want the PCP and New york kingdra

Octisnow257 said:
I'll trade any pokemon from my thread for any or all of your Shiny Starters that you have.

My Roster is full sorry.:(

julian99janssen said:
I want the PCP and New york kingdra

OK. I have to get them cloned. You want the Japanese PC Pikachu right? Just making sure.:)

I'd like to clone the following Pokes, xxashxx:
Shiny Absol level 27 Will have to clone.
Shiny Lugia level 70 UT except for vitamins
Shiny Turtwig. Level 1 UTWill have to clone
Shiny Feraligatr level 100. Will have to clone
Shiny Altaria level 100. Will have to clone
Shiny Meganium level 100. Will have to clone
Shiny Torchic level 1 UT. Will have to clone
Shiny Electrike level 16. Will have to clone
Shiny Gible level 16 I think UT. Will have to clone
Shiny Piplup Level 5 UT. Will have to clone

Sorry my Roster is completely full now. I have deleted the members that are not on anymore but is full again. I wish I could help. I will let you know when I have more room. Thanks.:)

RE: xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 07/07/09 See post #158 on how to post in this thread.

Oh ok, just PM me whenever you can ^^

RE: xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 07/07/09 See post #158 on how to post in this thread.

i see that you want an ev trained raichu but already traded for one, i am training a shiny raichu female, with volt tackle, thunder, and thunderbolt. When i am finished ev training it i can have a friend clone it and trade you a copy, this pokemon was more of an experiment, i have never ev trained a pokemon before so i tried. I already maxed out its attack ev though

Sure that would be cool. PM me when done and cloned.:)

alright, i don't know how great it will be but ill make sure to send a copy your way :D

Ok. Thanks. Update. Added some JEREMY Events as well as Japanese events. More to come later.:)

Yes i want The pikachu colored pichu and New York Kingdra

Ok. I will have to get those cloned first.:)

What do you want for a the shiny shuckle?

What do you have that is good? Any event Pokemon?:)

Ok do you now when your ready? ;)

Quatra is going to trade them to you now since he can clone and trade you directly.:)

RE: xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 07/09/09 See post #158 on how to post in this thread.

I Have a UT MYSTRY Mew.

RE: xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 07/09/09 See post #158 on how to post in this thread.

oh cool,thanks

Togetic said:
I Have a UT MYSTRY Mew.

I have one, Sorry.:)

What about my Shiny gliscor for Inumimi's ALAMOS darkrai?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back