BW/BW2 xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 09/08/11. Have 500+ events coming soon from DJ's giv

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 07/09/09 See post #158 on how to post in this thread.

pokedude101 said:
What about my Shiny gliscor for Inumimi's ALAMOS darkrai?

I don't think I saw that. I can't call her until tomorrow. I will let her know then.:) EDIT. I have sent InuMimi a PM. I tried to PM you back but your PM's are blocked. What game post are you talking about from yesterday?:)

RE: xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 07/09/09 See post #158 on how to post in this thread.

pokedude101 said:

that would be great ^^ can you tell me about the gliscor? is it ev trained? is legit?

InuMimi CMT for your Shiny Absol

InuMimi said:
pokedude101 said:

that would be great ^^ can you tell me about the gliscor? is it ev trained? is legit?

OK well it is jolly natured slightly EV trained in attack and speed and it is legit also is there any way you could clone it and trade it back?

pokedude101 said:
InuMimi said:
pokedude101 said:

OK well it is jolly natured slightly EV trained in attack and speed and it is legit also is there any way you could clone it and trade it back?

I need to let you know she is not on much so it might be a week before you get it.:)

soooooo xxashxx
you collecting events you say?
i gotz me somothose cml

also, you can add me to your cloner's list

safariblade said:
soooooo xxashxx
I gotz me somothose cml

I need your FC so I can give you some. If you have AR I can give them for free but you must clone them or I will not trade.:)

xxashxx said:
safariblade said:
soooooo xxashxx
I gotz me somothose cml

I need your FC so I can give you some. If you have AR I can give them for free but you must clone them or I will not trade.:)

I'm interested in these of yours, will update my list as soon as i get it done.
SHINY POKEMON AND A FEW NON-SHINY EVENT POKEMON

Shiny Jirachi. Level 5 UT.Will have to clone.
Shiny Torkal level 55 UT. Will have to clone.
Shiny Raichu level 18 UT. Will have to clone.
Shiny Riolu level 1 UT. Will have to clone.
Shiny Machamp level 45 UT. Will have to clone.
Shiny Gible level 16 I think UT. Will have to clone.
Shiny Buizel level 1 I think UT. Will have to clone.
Shiny Piplup Level 5 UT. Will have to clone.
Shiny Heateran level 70 UT Will have to clone.

Quatra said:
xxashxx said:
safariblade said:
soooooo xxashxx
I gotz me somothose cml

I'm interested in these of yours, will update my list as soon as I get it done.
SHINY POKEMON AND A FEW NON-SHINY EVENT POKEMON

Shiny Jirachi. Level 5 UT.Will have to clone.
Shiny Torkal level 55 UT. Will have to clone.
Shiny Raichu level 18 UT. Will have to clone.
Shiny Riolu level 1 UT. Will have to clone.
Shiny Machamp level 45 UT. Will have to clone.
Shiny Gible level 16 I think UT. Will have to clone.
Shiny Buizel level 1 I think UT. Will have to clone.
Shiny Piplup Level 5 UT. Will have to clone.
Shiny Heateran level 70 UT Will have to clone.

Ok. I am working on getting more events with Shine Vini. Let me know if you get all the Haley's events. Thanks.:)

Ash,i want ALL your shiny starters. :p

julian99janssen said:
Ash,I want ALL your shiny starters. :p

That will take some time as I have to get these cloned. I can do that when Echosong is back because I have to do some trades for ShineVini when he comes on next time. Thanks. It may be about 2 week to a month before I can do that. Is that ok?:)

Are you going to get the movie Arceus and shiny pichu events?

I'll trade you any pokemon from my thread for Shiny Oddish, Shiny Torchic, and or Shiny Gible there is more I don't have on my thread just ask

Darkrai said:

You mean the Jirachi and Pikachu colored Pichu? I have them both. I can get those cloned for you.:)

Octisnow257 said:
I'll trade you any pokemon from my thread for Shiny Oddish, Shiny Torchic, and or Shiny Gible there is more I don't have on my thread just ask

Sure. I have to a some trades with a few members. It might be a week because I have to get my Pokemon cloned and I have 15 Pokemon events to obtain first. After that I can do that. Ok.:)

xxashxx said:
julian99janssen said:
Ash,I want ALL your shiny starters. :p

That will take some time as I have to get these cloned. I can do that when Echosong is back because I have to do some trades for ShineVini when he comes on next time. Thanks. It may be about 2 week to a month before I can do that. Is that ok?:)

Yeah,is good

xxashxx said:
Darkrai said:

You mean the Jirachi and Pikachu colored Pichu? I have them both. I can get those cloned for you.:)

Octisnow257 said:

Sure. I have to a some trades with a few members. It might be a week because I have to get my Pokemon cloned and I have 15 Pokemon events to obtain first. After that I can do that. Ok.:)

Okay, which one of my pokemon would you want? I have a shiny 10th Anniv. Moltres if you are interested.

Pokemon Center New York Kingdra level 35 UT. Will have to clone.
Pokemon Center New York Milotic level 35 UT. Will have to clone. (2 of these.)
Pokemon Center New York Salamence level 50 UT. Will have to clone.
Pokemon Center New York Seadra level 45 UT. Will have to clone.
Pokemon Center New York Flygon level 45 UT. Will have to clone.
Pokemon Center New York Zangoose level 18 UT. Will have to clone.

Pick any 6 pokémon from my thread and we can make a trade :D

I forgot I was getting a Shiny Torchic from someone so Shiny Oddish and or Shiny Gible

Octisnow257 said:
I forgot I was getting a Shiny Torchic from someone so Shiny Oddish and or Shiny Gible

Oh ok. The trader above you Sure I will see what you have.:)

Alex Duff I want:

Southern Island Latios
TCGWC Pikachu
Japanese Newmoon Darkrai
Movie Arceus
Navel Rock Lugia
Dunking Plusle

Thanks.:)

xxashxx said:
Alex Duff I want:

Southern Island Latios
TCGWC Pikachu
Japanese Newmoon Darkrai
Movie Arceus
Navel Rock Lugia
Dunking Plusle

Thanks.:)

Sounds good to me :) Is it okay if the Darkrai is shiny? Forgot to update my thread with that fact haha

And also, my Southern Island is a Latias?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back