BW/BW2 xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 09/08/11. Have 500+ events coming soon from DJ's giv

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 07/22/09 See post #158 on how to post in this thread.

BUMP.:)

RE: xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 07/22/09 See post #158 on how to post in this thread.

BUMP Have 2 Pokemon Center Octilery's and Same for the Pokemon Center Meowth's. Will trade them for events I do not have.:)

CMT for Shiny Deoxys and Shiny Gliscor.

Ok. Will see what I can do.:)

Interested in these Pokemon. I need the ID #'s for the Shinys to make sure i don't already have them.

EVENT POKEMON

JEREMY Psyduck level27 UT. Will have to clone.
JEREMY Staryu level 18 UT. Will have to clone.

SHINY POKEMON AND A FEW NON-SHINY EVENT POKEMON

Shiny Giratina level 70 UT. Will have to clone.
Shiny Turtwig. Level 1 UT Will have to clone.
Shiny Jirachi. Level 5 UT.Will have to clone.
Shiny Raikou level 40 UT. Will have to clone.
Shiny Torchic level 1 UT. Will have to clone.
Shiny Torkal level 55 UT. Will have to clone.
Shiny Raichu level 18 UT. Will have to clone.
Shiny Riolu level 1 UT. Will have to clone.
Shiny Machamp level 45 UT. Will have to clone.
Shiny Gible level 16 I think UT. Will have to clone.
Shiny Buizel level 1 I think UT. Will have to clone.
Shiny Piplup Level 5 UT. Will have to clone.
Shiny Heateran level 70 UT Will have to clone.
Shiny Bronzong level 40 UT. Will have to clone.
Shiny Camerupt level 55 UT. Will have to clone.

RE: xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 07/28/09 See post #158 on how to post in this thread.

2 pokemon for movie 12 arceus.My ev'd shiny lucario and ev'd shiny gyrados for movie 12 arceus.

RE: xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 07/28/09 See post #158 on how to post in this thread.

Quatra said:
Interested in these Pokemon. I need the ID #'s for the Shinys to make sure I don't already have them.

EVENT POKEMON

You have my 2 JEREMY Pokemon. I gave them to tou the last time we traded. I know you don't have any of my shiny Pokemon as I have obtain most if not all from Echosong long before you became a member.:)

palkia dialga clash said:
2 pokemon for movie 12 arceus.My ev'd shiny lucario and ev'd shiny gyrados for movie 12 arceus.

I have to ask Forum Shark first as I have cut a special deal with him. I will get back to you on that probably Friday. I am gone tomorrow afternoon.:)

Ok the gyrados has perfect ivs and is NOT hacked PMJfan001 said it was legit.

lol, it took about 1000 RNG eggs to get that stupid perfect IV gyara lol. I have about 200 shiny magikars <_<

xxashxx said:
Quatra said:
Interested in these Pokemon. I need the ID #'s for the Shinys to make sure I don't already have them.

EVENT POKEMON

You have my 2 JEREMY Pokemon. I gave them to tou the last time we traded. I know you don't have any of my shiny Pokemon as I have obtain most if not all from Echosong long before you became a member.:)

I have to ask Forum Shark first as I have cut a special deal with him. I will get back to you on that probably Friday. I am gone tomorrow afternoon.:)

Your right about the Psyduck, i didn't think i had him. But Staryu i never cloned for myself sadly.

Oh yeah that is fine. I thought you cloned my Startyu when I traded you last. I am on right now if you want to do some now.:)

CMT for 10 aniv suicune,Celebi and blaziken.I'm looking for 10 aniv pokes now.

Oh ok. Sure. I can do iy after I get Quatra hos Pokemon.:)

I got celebi now so make it those too.If you need me to clone them i can and btw are the Shiny 10 aniv pokes Hacked?

Your: Shiny Absol UT for
My: Shiny Magnemite UT.

Deal? Or no Deal?

I got celebi now so make it those too.If you need me to clone them I can and btw are the Shiny 10 aniv pokes Hacked?

Ok. I don't know. Sorry.:)

Dragon Rider Of PokeBeach said:
Your: Shiny Absol UT for
My: Shiny Magnemite UT.

Deal? Or no Deal?

Deal. I will do it after I finish doing my other trades. I will get to you after I trade with Quatra and Palkia Dialga Clash.:)

Nevermind i got them thanks.

Oh ok. Thanks anyway.:)

Oh ok. FC Please. Update: I have 6 more shiny Pokemon I got late last night. Check out my thread to see.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back