BW/BW2 xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 09/08/11. Have 500+ events coming soon from DJ's giv

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 08/17/09 See post #158 on how to post in this thread.

OK. FC Please. What do you want for those 6 Pokemon? Choose 6 so you can clone them when we trade. Do you VC? I am asking because when I am not here I am always on Wi-Fi and can still trade but I can't be on the forums but I still follow the forum rules and trade like I would if I was here. If you VC then it makes things easier when I am not here. Thanks.:)

RE: xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 08/17/09 See post #158 on how to post in this thread.

http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=56671
thats my thread see if you like anything else
wat is VC
just give me a random 6 pokes
i will do this
me
2 riolu
2 darkrai
2 manaphy
your
six random shiny pokes (but tell me what they are so i tell u if i have them already or not)

If you want anything at all for the Flygon you said before you can have.I really need that thing.

karimsoliman94 said:
http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=56671
thats my thread see if you like anything else
wat is VC
just give me a random 6 pokes
I will do this
me
2 riolu
2 darkrai
2 manaphy
your
six random shiny pokes (but tell me what they are so I tell u if I have them already or not)

Voice Chat. We can talk to each other on the DS while we trade battle or just VC casually. PDC you can have it for FREE IF YOU CLONE IT.:)

yes sure i am fine with that
so about the trade

I need you FC and then I can get you 6 in an hour. Just pick 6 now because I have to go eat lunch. I will register you before I go eat.:)

PKTOPIA Electivire level 59. Will have to clone.
Mattle Ho-oh level 70 UT. Will have to clone.
Pokemon Center Pikachu level 50 UT. Will have to clone. (Japanese)
WORLD08 Lucario level 30 UT. Will have to clone.
Pokemon Center New York Kingdra level 35 UT. Will have to clone.
Pokemon Center New York Milotic level 35 UT. Will have to clone. (2 of these.)

where are your shinys but these are fine

My Shiny Pokemon are below my Event Pokemon. I will Get my Pokemon ready and I will be waiting on Wi-Fi. Friend Code please and thanks.:)

Ill trade you a Naive Shiny Gligar with 31 speed iv and good atk IV with U Turn, X Scissor, Earthquake and i thyink stone edge for your cloned EVd Celebi?

1332 9148 4063

but not now because i am going to practice
meet in 4-5 hours

OK. I may not be here thought but I will be on Wi-Fi for sure. Will you be around at about 8 PST because that is my dinner time in 4-5 hours.:)

karimsoliman94 said:
1332 9148 4063

but not now because I am going to practice
meet in 4-5 hours

Arent we having a test battle for teh rising suns?

and yeah, Skipped. ash..

PMJfan001 said:
Arent we having a test battle for the rising suns?

and yeah, Skipped. ash..

PLEASE DO NOT SPAM. Thank you. Use the PM system. That is what it is for. XD.:)

xxashxx said:
PLEASE DO NOT SPAM. Thank you. Use the PM system. That is what it is for. XD.:)

I posted a reminder! I was SKIPPED. Meaning yo didnt look at my post and rerply <_<.

So when can we do are trade?

Probably tonight when I come back on around 9 PST or so. I have to do another trade first though.:)

Ok tell me when.:)

Ok. Hopefully I will be here at 9 PM PST or somewhere around there. Thanks.:)

PMJfan001 said:
Ill trade you a Naive Shiny Gligar with 31 speed iv and good atk IV with U Turn, X Scissor, Earthquake and I thyink stone edge for your cloned EVd Celebi?

are you gonna answer this?

Sorry had to go. I have a Shiny Gliscor so I don't need that. Thanks anyway. Sorry about that.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back