BW/BW2 xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 09/08/11. Have 500+ events coming soon from DJ's giv

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 08/02/09 See post #158 on how to post in this thread.

BUMP.:)

RE: xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 08/02/09 See post #158 on how to post in this thread.

ill trade the Suicune lv. 10 and ill give u a richu with surf

You mean my level 100 one? Ok. I have to get that cloned first.:)

Update: Added some Bryant Park 10th anniversary Pokemon for trade. The will be cloned before we trade.:)EDIT. I have a level 5 Korean Munchlax and have updated my thread fot a better look. If you don't notice the changes. I have moved my Hacked Pokemon and fixed a few headings and Pokemon ETC. I have more events to come but is getting hadr to trade for them now as traders have the ones I have and is hard to get new ones. I hope you guys can accept shiny Pokemon as that is the only way I can get event Pokemon now.:)

I'd like to have the Movie Arceus (I'm a cloner, but I'm not that good yet...)

CMT :D

I will have it cloned. Do you have a good Pokemon to trade? It better be a very good offer. Thanks.:)

Ash here is the Pokemon I wanted.

Shiny Latias level 40 UT. Will have to clone.
Shiny Latios level 40 UT. Will have to clone.
Distant Land Articuno level 50 UT. Will have to clone.
Mc Donald's Pikachu level 20 UT. Will have to clone. Japanese
Baba Flygon level 50 UT. Will have to clone.
Japanese Pokemon Sunday Wobbuffet level 5 UT. Will have to clone.
Japanese GTS Psyduck level 1 UT. Will have to clone. #1
Gotta Catch em all Chickorita level 10 UT. Will have to clone. Japanese
Gotta Catch em all Cyndaquil level 10 UT. Will have to clone. Japanese
Gotta Catch em all Totodile levek 10 UT. Will have to clone. Japanese
Arcanine No Trainer name level 50 UT. Will have to clone. (Korean)
Japanese Chatot level 25 UT. Will have to clone.
Japanese Pikachu level 10 UT. Will have to clone.
VG09 Shiny Milotic level 50 UT. Will have to clone. (Japanese)

I don't know if I will be able to VC with you. X_X But I can trade tonight. I might be able to tomorrow.

Echosong said:
Ash here is the Pokemon I wanted.

Shiny Latias level 40 UT. Will have to clone.
Shiny Latios level 40 UT. Will have to clone.
Distant Land Articuno level 50 UT. Will have to clone.
Mc Donald's Pikachu level 20 UT. Will have to clone. Japanese
Baba Flygon level 50 UT. Will have to clone.
Japanese Pokemon Sunday Wobbuffet level 5 UT. Will have to clone.
Japanese GTS Psyduck level 1 UT. Will have to clone. #1
Gotta Catch em all Chickorita level 10 UT. Will have to clone. Japanese
Gotta Catch em all Cyndaquil level 10 UT. Will have to clone. Japanese
Gotta Catch em all Totodile levek 10 UT. Will have to clone. Japanese
Arcanine No Trainer name level 50 UT. Will have to clone. (Korean)
Japanese Chatot level 25 UT. Will have to clone.
Japanese Pikachu level 10 UT. Will have to clone.
VG09 Shiny Milotic level 50 UT. Will have to clone. (Japanese)

I don't know if I will be able to VC with you. X_X But I can trade tonight. I might be able to tomorrow.

Oh ok. I wish you could VC more though. I am always on Wi-Fi so come on anytime. If you don't see me at all it is because my Wi-Fi froze. I just have to disconnect and reconnect. If it does. Don't worry I check that every hour or so when I am not here. Most of the time it does not freeze but it does occasionally. Thanks.:)

xxashxx said:
I will have it cloned. Do you have a good Pokemon to trade? It better be a very good offer. Thanks.:)

You're going to clone it or did you want me to do it?

You can check my trade thread on my sig to see what you'd like :D

CoonTail said:
You're going to clone it or did you want me to do it?

You can check my trade thread on my sig to see what you'd like :D

I have all of your eventsnything else? Thanks.:)

Lol, that's all I got!

Thanks for looking :D

Oh ok. If you get an event I do not have please. Thanks.:)

BUMP.:)

Shiny Giratina level 70 UT. what is his nature

It is a Naughty Nature. Do you have any event Pokemon I do not have?:)

Update: I have updated with with an Event Wants list So I know which events to look for and get. If ANYONES has these events Please PM me so we can get setup to trade for them. Thanks.:)

RE: xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 08/17/09 See post #158 on how to post in this thread.

nevermind
i dont like the nature

RE: xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 08/17/09 See post #158 on how to post in this thread.

Oh ok. Do you have any event Pokemon on my Event wants list?:)

i am an AR cloner
i can help i have from your event wants
All 3 Batonnage Pokemon Ranger Pokemon Both in English (riolu, manaphy, darkrai)
u can check my thread for othe stuff you might need
i am interested in your shiny pokes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back