BW/BW2 xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 09/08/11. Have 500+ events coming soon from DJ's giv

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 06/09/09 See post #158 on how to post in this thread.

Ok. I have to get these cloned. I will do it in a few days because I am waiting on 2 trades now.:)

RE: xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 06/09/09 See post #158 on how to post in this thread.

CMT for Shiny Meganium and Movie Shaymin please,
it looked like you Ignored me

r there certain events that you want?

julian99janssen said:
CMT for Shiny Meganium and Movie Shaymin please,
it looked like you Ignored me

Sorry. My Wi-Fi was down then when you posted. That is why I made a post about it but it is up now. Sure I have to get them cloned first. After I trade with Quatra it is 1 memner at a time. I have a wait list now. I will get to you don't worry. You are next after Quatra.:)

Shadow_Blitz said:
r there certain events that you want?

No Sorry I have them all. Thanks anyway/:)

Ok! are you online
now?

RE: xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 06/09/09 See post #158 on how to

Your UT Shiny Lugia for My 10th Anniversary Articuno?

RE: xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 06/09/09 See post #158 on how to

Forum Shark said:
Your UT Shiny Lugia for My 10th Anniversary Articuno?

Sorry man. I am getting it right now from Quatra. Thanks anyway.:)

J99J I will get to you soon. Don't worry. I am taking a few at a time right now.:)

dont worry about the darkrai if it is hacked.
i might want something else so i will check later

Ok.:) EDIT: I have a 10th Anniversary Articuno and Blaziken both at level 70 UT.:) EDIT 2. I have a Shiny Electrode level 55. I need this cloned for PokemonGoldFtw ASAP. Thanks goes to whoever can do the cloning/:)

InuMimi i want your shiny absol
and ash do you have a shiny Slowbro and a shiny Hitmonlee?

Nope Sorry. I will contact InuMimi later. I talk to her a lot when she is not busy.:)

Hey, I like your Shiny Absol and Shiny Seviper. I am looking for keeps, so If you want, I can clone it and trade them back.

Maybe in awhile. I am waiting on Forum Shark right now. It might be tomorrow.:) EDIT. I now have a UT Mattle Ho-oh at level 70. Just got it a few hours ago. Will have to get cloned before I trade.:)

One thing that might help you get your buisness fast seeing as you just got wi-fi back not to long ago and probaly have a ton fo trades to complete is if you make a post stating if you see me on and your on at the same time PM me and we can meet up and trade, Instead of having everyone else wait on those 2-3 people at a time or whatever your number may be.

Charizard88 said:
One thing that might help you get your buisness fast seeing as you just got wi-fi back not to long ago and probaly have a ton fo trades to complete is if you make a post stating if you see me on and your on at the same time PM me and we can meet up and trade, Instead of having everyone else wait on those 2-3 people at a time or whatever your number may be.

That is a good idea but unfortuatly I am on WFC more than here so I can't really do that. If you guys that have my FC checked WFC when you guys are on here then I can help. Also checking when you are not on here too will work as well. No one seems to do that and I don't know why.:) EDIT. ATTENTION TO ALL AR CLONERS. Please read firs post of this thread for a new notice for all you guys. Very important that you read please. Thanks. I also have a Japanese Pokemon Center Pikachu at level 50 UT. It is know as the Sleeping Pikachu.:)

xxashxx CML for:
Shiny Absol level 27 Will have to clone.
Shiny Lugia level 70 UT except for vitamins (cloned) (the cloned one is UT though.),
Shiny Turtwig. Level 1 UTWill have to clone.
Shiny Feraligatr level 100. Will have to clone.
Shiny Altaria level 100. Will have to clone.
Shiny Gengar level 100. Will have to clone.
Shiny Meganium level 100. Will have to clone.
Shiny Torchic level 1 UT. Will have to clone.
Shiny Electrike level 16. Will have to clone.
Shiny Gible level 16 I think UT. Will have to clone.
Shiny Piplup Level 5 UT. Will have to clone.
Shiny Luxray level 50. Will have to clone.
Shiny Gliscor Level 100 Will have to clone.
Shiny Bronzong level 40 UT. Will have to clone.

ShineVini said:
xxashxx CML for:
Shiny Absol level 27 Will have to clone.
Shiny Lugia level 70 UT except for vitamins (cloned) (the cloned one is UT though.),
Shiny Turtwig. Level 1 UTWill have to clone.
Shiny Feraligatr level 100. Will have to clone.
Shiny Altaria level 100. Will have to clone.
Shiny Gengar level 100. Will have to clone.
Shiny Meganium level 100. Will have to clone.
Shiny Torchic level 1 UT. Will have to clone.
Shiny Electrike level 16. Will have to clone.
Shiny Gible level 16 I think UT. Will have to clone.
Shiny Piplup Level 5 UT. Will have to clone.
Shiny Luxray level 50. Will have to clone.
Shiny Gliscor Level 100 Will have to clone.
Shiny Bronzong level 40 UT. Will have to clone.

No thanks. Wayyyyy too many at a time. Unless you have AR then I can just give them to you for free but you must clone a copy and trade back or I will not do it.:)

MAJOR UPDATE: I have some new event Pokemon for trade but they will have to be cloned before I trade them.

WORLD08 Lucario level 30 UT. Will have to clone.
Pokemon Center New York Kingdra level 35 UT. Will have to clone.
Pokemon Center New York Milotic level 35 UT. Will have to clone
VG09 Shiny Milotic level 50 UT. Will have to clone. (English)
VG09 Shiny Milotic level 50 UT. Will have to clone. (Japanese)
Shiny Pichu Colored Pichu level 30 UT. Will have to clone. (Japanese)
Draco Meteor Jarachi level 5 UT. Will have to clone. (Japanese)

Not very many people have these. I will be glad to trade them as long as they are cloned before we trade or when we trade. Thanks. I got a lot of Pokemon today and they are awesome Pokemon too.:)

I'll trade any pokemon from my thread for any or all of your Shiny Starters that you have.

good for you, are you enjoying the MATTLE HO-Oh

I have been trying to ev train my shiny pichu that i hatched in the attack stat but it is getting boring

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back